• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Natynatnes

Stalker extraordinaire
Years
okay, I''ve been playing this for a short while and you keep referencing this 'Visbu' region... could you tell me what it is? is it from another hack or something?

btw, i really like the hack so far and I'm mad intrigued^^

guardianoffullmoon

The Tribal Sniper.
Years
I am at the part of the game where you can go to gym island and beat (I think) all the gym leaders, I'm aware the last one isn't fightable and in the gym where you said Senex is, He isn't there, And going to the route leading to the crashed ship from the dewford side, It says i must find more clues on landon and may, Yet i have no idea where to, a guy in the gym island says they went far away but that doesn't exactly help me.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
This hack was probably the funniest one I've ever played, and certainly the most unique. All-in-all, I absolutely loved the game.

Do you have any future plans for another project? Now that you've sharpened your skills with this game, anything else you do in hacking is sure to be even better!

CharmanderFan123

Death is only an illusion.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
I need some help. I just started and chose Baltoy and can't get past the legless corpse guy in the Petalburg Woods. My team is Baltoy(level 12), Shroomish(level 7), and Poocheyena(level 4). Any help?

Years
  • Seen Aug 5, 2016
I went to the abandon caves as Blackthorn told me. and then i talked to to black thorn and then he gave me toxicroak and we were warped to sootopolis. o.o Now wut to do? can Anyone help?
where are the abandon caves and how do you get there

Last edited:

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Well, Ive beaten the game as much as I can. I also have the problem with the Deadly Seven's Gym, but I also have all 10 Broken Hearts. I might go back one day and make a list as to where they are.

My current team stands as thus:
Toxicroak- Lvl 74
Parasect- Lvl 100
Aerodactyl- Lvl 100
Qwilshark- Lvl 100
Graveler- Lvl 43
Chocwork- Lvl 27

Saved on Gym Island near the D 7's Gym, I ponder at what to do now. Ive done the Item Chain, gotten the Mystery Caller's item, and Ive accessed the Museum, but I cannot break or move the box standing in my way.

guardianoffullmoon

The Tribal Sniper.
Years
Well, Ive beaten the game as much as I can. I also have the problem with the Deadly Seven's Gym, but I also have all 10 Broken Hearts. I might go back one day and make a list as to where they are.

My current team stands as thus:
Toxicroak- Lvl 74
Parasect- Lvl 100
Aerodactyl- Lvl 100
Qwilshark- Lvl 100
Graveler- Lvl 43
Chocwork- Lvl 27

Saved on Gym Island near the D 7's Gym, I ponder at what to do now. Ive done the Item Chain, gotten the Mystery Caller's item, and Ive accessed the Museum, but I cannot break or move the box standing in my way.

Yeah i gave up on the broken hearts, and same problem with the Deadly sevens gym like i said earlier, Can you perhaps help me out with the item chain? And they said that to break the box you need a certain pokemon move, which one i'm not sure given how many there are, but you can pretty much limit it to field moves, So far i can think of sweet scent and headbutt, and perhaps secret power since i think this game has no secret bases, If you find out tell me, I'll be trying to.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Can you perhaps help me out with the item chain?
For the item chain, you start in a new Pokemon Center where you're given the Mush Mask. With the Mush Mask, take it to a scientist close to your first meeting with Blackthorn. With your new item, head to a thirsty protector on an island. With him gone, you get a token, so take it to a man who isnt a vampire. With the token gone and a pet in hand, head to the dragon's hideout and find the Endless Plains. With the pet grown up, remove his eye and head into the sewers to find a girl. She will give you a powerful weapon that you must trade to a sunny man in a cold location. Trading the sword away for a bird, find an out of place hiker near the rapid currents East of Slateport. With the tiny bird gone and a large wing in hand, chill out with a mafia like carnivore for the final prize.

It's cryptic, but not Cutlerine cryptic.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
Can anyone help me where to get Dive or what shud i do after I met Landon in Lilycove

Pikang

BONK!
Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2013
Quick question: do the new Pokemon have new cries? I make them for other fangames, and I'm just curious if I could possibly change them up if they're reused old cries.

Last edited:

marcc5m

what
Years
When I go into Asimov's Gym, it's just full of a mixture of indoor tiles. What exactly am I meant to do there?

c4hamster

ಠ_ಠ
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 4, 2017
Yeah i gave up on the broken hearts, and same problem with the Deadly sevens gym like i said earlier, Can you perhaps help me out with the item chain? And they said that to break the box you need a certain pokemon move, which one i'm not sure given how many there are, but you can pretty much limit it to field moves, So far i can think of sweet scent and headbutt, and perhaps secret power since i think this game has no secret bases, If you find out tell me, I'll be trying to.

The move you need is explosion, I actually found this out by accident.
Also, Could anyone help me out? I'm stuck in the "???" house after the lilycove sewers and it says i need to get breakfast before i leave but i have no idea where to go or what to do.

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2012
sory im newbie heree... hihi
Yesterday, im download poke snakwood in Mediafire,
i can't playing poke snakwood in VBA(pc) or Vbag(hp), whittescreen problem.
plizz , please give me link download pokemon snakwood that are already in patch (*.GBA), Thanks

CharmanderFan123

Death is only an illusion.
Years
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
sory im newbie heree... hihi
Yesterday, im download poke snakwood in Mediafire,
i can't playing poke snakwood in VBA(pc) or Vbag(hp), whittescreen problem.
plizz , please give me link download pokemon snakwood that are already in patch (*.GBA), Thanks

You need .ips patcher to patch it onto pokemon ruby version. I think you can find the pathcer in the toolbox forum and you need to google Pokemon Ruby ROM to get the ROM.

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2021
I would like to repeat my question.
Where do I get Strength/Surf ?
And where should I go after I met Landon in the Museum in Lilycove.
I'm stuck.

zealot

The King of Fail
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 1, 2024
If you've gotten to Lilycove, you have Surf already.

Strength is much later, like postgame basically.

Back