• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
Thanks for the advice dude! :) I only have one question, at what level do you have your pikachu when you fought onix, because I have it in lvl. 11 and it thundershocks didn't affected so much as yours.
Thanks again for you advice!

You know I can't actually remember the first time what level it was. But my most recent play through he was at 13 and got smashed by a critical hit from onix, so it was up to pidgeyotto and my beedrill. took a while but beedrill finally Knocked it out.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
You need 6 Pokemon in the party. After you re-enter you're body put two Pokemon in the computer. When you go back to Haunter go up the right side of the room. Talk to Haunter to get one, and talk to your body to get the other.

So if I'm already past that I can't get it o well thanks

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Beating Jeanette in the 4th round causes the game to freeze now.

Switching to 3.5.2 fixed this. I switched back to the latest only to have it freeze after reentering once Ritchie beat team rocket.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 20, 2011
when pikachu trys to learn a move the game freezes. what do i do to fix this i really want him to learn thunderbolt.

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
you can catch a mankey and sandshrew in the big grass area of route 1 they are awesome to have and take out brock piece of cake

Years
can anyone plz tell me how am i supposed to play this game frm previous save on my cell.
I tried a way but it didnt help.
Man i am tired to play frm the beginning
each time i began to play ths game, Metapod releases a new beta
i have tried beta 3.5 , 3.5.1 , 3.5.2 , 3.5.3 in a single day. This is not good

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2011
can anyone plz tell me how am i supposed to play this game frm previous save on my cell.
I tried a way but it didnt help.
Man i am tired to play frm the beginning
each time i began to play ths game, Metapod releases a new beta
i have tried beta 3.5 , 3.5.1 , 3.5.2 , 3.5.3 in a single day. This is not good

Simply use old save files. It works.

metapod23

Hardened Trainer
Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2016
Beating Jeanette in the 4th round causes the game to freeze now.

Switching to 3.5.2 fixed this. I switched back to the latest only to have it freeze after reentering once Ritchie beat team rocket.

AshGray Beta 3.5.4

Fixed, thanks. :)

2) For Pallet Party Panic when Team Rocket is in the Oak Corral, No script is activated so everyone just stands there and if you press A to Oak, Meowth, Jessie, or James the screen freezes so I cannot play the Pidgeot Mini Game.

They are not supposed to appear in the Oak Corral - Oak and your mom appear outside the lab, along with some Pallet Town citizens, and Team Rocket appears after you talk to Oak. How far did you get in the competition? I haven't experienced this when testing it.

Years
  • Seen Aug 23, 2011
Sorry for the question, but how do i get into the league the guard keeps saying that the tournament hasn't started yet?

Years
  • Seen Aug 18, 2011
someone wanna tell me how to get this rom hack to work?

im a noob yes but i cant figure it out

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2011
hack base from the anime ..... thats a good start :) now the game story will be different then the usual ones ..... loving the idea :)

Years
  • Seen Sep 9, 2011
Sorry for the question, but how do i get into the league the guard keeps saying that the tournament hasn't started yet?

You need to get another fire red rom and patch it with the newest hack release, it's on the first post; don't forget to name it the same as it was before so you don't have to start over.

Also about the game on the cell phone the only advice would be to make sure the rom name is spelled exactly like the save file names. If you have to rename them yourself using copy and paste to ensure accuracy do so. How to do this is beyond me honestly.

Also, I can't remember where to pick up the VS seeker, I think I missed it somehow. Can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

pokemonlover493

Trainer
Years
You need to get another fire red rom and patch it with the newest hack release, it's on the first post; don't forget to name it the same as it was before so you don't have to start over.

Also about the game on the cell phone the only advice would be to make sure the rom name is spelled exactly like the save file names. If you have to rename them yourself using copy and paste to ensure accuracy do so. How to do this is beyond me honestly.

Also, I can't remember where to pick up the VS seeker, I think I missed it somehow. Can anyone tell me where to get it? Thanks in advance.

The VS Seeker is in the Vermillion City Pokemon Center.

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Metapod I'd just like to say great job so far on this hack If the game was over after the pokemon league I personally would be happy. I am curious though how long of a brake will you take before working on it again are you going to wait a few months or maybe the begining of next year?

redwolf915

Trainer
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 28, 2014
Metapod I'd just like to say great job so far on this hack If the game was over after the pokemon league I personally would be happy. I am curious though how long of a brake will you take before working on it again are you going to wait a few months or maybe the begining of next year?

Or keep going. Taking breaks on a project leads to blah. I'd know =\

Back