• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite soundtrack.

Years
I had to make this thread.

I thought nothing will surprise me as I was approaching to the end of Johto journey, but the music in route 47, especially the beginning TOTALLY THREW ME AWAY.
Nothing fancy, yet so capturing! :D

Also Sprout and Burned tower, Slowpoke well, Ecruteak city and Route 42.

What's yours?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Suicune battle, Lance/Red battle, the route just before the Indigo League, Kanto gym leader. That's all I can think of so far.

Years
Hands down, my favourite music from any of the Pokémon games ever: Professor Elm's lab theme :) Not only for the nostalgia that hits me when I hear that song, but it's just soo darn catchy that I can't help but stop and listen to it whenever I enter the lab haha :)

Grotesque

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 22, 2014
Johto Gym Leader/Elite 4 Battle Theme

Every tme it comes on, I just listen to the music for a while and ddon't actually battle the opponent.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I really liked Kanto Gym Leader battle, personally. Although one from FireRed and LeafGreen were more loud and intense, in a way, I really liked their quieter way of going about the theme in HeartGold and SoulSilver; it was a nice change of pace.

Alongside, I also enjoyed wild Pokémon song of Johto. Every time I encounter something, this theme never ceases to get my into the mood of actually capturing them (even though I didn't find myself catching Pokémon music in these two games), so to speak; it's great all around. Due to similar reasons, their Kanto version was also pretty good.

Hero of Twilight

Rest in Peace Iwata.
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 5, 2016
Cinnabar Island's theme.
This theme reminds us that, as blue said, Don't screw with nature, or nature will screw with you.

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
Years
Lance's/Red's theme. 'Nuff said.
I looked up some remixes of it and I don't mind listening to it at all when I'm not playing the game. It just has that battling feel to it... best E4 champ theme in my opinion.

Years
With HGSS, Ho-Oh's theme was one that really, really rocked. It has that festive vibe with its drums and flutes (or whatever they're playing), and it fits the battle well.

And the Pokémon League theme was one I like how they adjusted for the DS, too. Just a couple I can name right away.

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
Years
  • Age 25
  • IDK
  • Seen Jan 23, 2022
Johto trainer battle and johto gl battle music's and suicuine battle music were the best

Back