• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Psst, Kurobat, I had Max interact with your character. It would be nice to have some acknowledgement that happened. :P

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Oopss I'm so sorry. I had the chapter written a few days back because I had an exam a while ago. Will edit my post, sorry. >.<

@Monster Guy: Edited! I'm really sorry. :(

Last edited:
Years
My W.I.P. he's fully formed in my head, I just have to get it written down.

[CSS-DIV="background-color: #FEF0C9; padding: 15px; border: solid; border-color: #000000; border-width: 1px; text-align: left; width: 570px;"]

Tasman Bailey

di1Mo47.png

Hometown: Dendemille Town, Kalos

Interests and goals:
Amusement: Tasman's first and foremost goal in life is to find enjoyment in it, which often leads him to make spontaneous choices and to intense but temporary fixations. Tasman is the type who has few specific hobbies, but who has undertaken many things in his few years on the Earth but who is also perfectly content dozing in the sun (until it becomes boring anyway). Above all else, Tasman hates to be bored.

Gyms: Gym battling his latest fixation, Tasman didn't really have any interest in gyms at all for most of his life, it was only the previous year that he decided to travel to Kanto and take on the league there. This decision was the result of a televised ad that prompted him to spontaneously decide to travel to the foreign region and take on the gyms there. Despite several reminders that Kalos had their own gyms, Tasman had developed tunnel-vision and was interested only in competing against the Kanto gyms, despite having limited experience as a battling trainer.

Writing: Interestingly enough, Tasman loves to write and has a talent for it. His love for writing actually inspired his first journey, which admittedly didn't result in much battling but did result in him creating a small series of children's stories based on locations around Kalos and the pokemon found there.

One of the few hobbies that Tasman has ever stuck to, he can often be found lazing in the sun scribbling something or other down, be it prose, poetry or something more academic (that last one is pretty rare though). Tasman intends to use his new experiences in Kanto as inspiration for more writing.

Family: Tasman was born to a middle-class, rural family in Dendemille Town. He has a relatively decent-sized family, but his immediate family is quite small. Despite having relatives in several other places besides his home town, Tasman doesn't really know any relatives outside his immediate family particularly well. Despite this, Tasman does get along with his immediate family especially well.

Father: Leonard Bailey - Leonard is a simple man who likes a laugh and who, like his son, believes life is pointless if you aren't enjoying what you're doing - a belief that is quite probably a big contributor to the way Tasman is today. Leonard is a farmer and isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but has a surprisingly deep knowledge about agriculture and pokemon.

Mother: Serena Bailey - Serena is a woman with quiet confidence and a gentle nature, however unlike her husband she is very intelligent. Serena, who works out of a small lab on the outskirts of the rural Dendemille Town, is a botanist and ecologist who studies the various uses of different plants and the biosphere. She uses her insight to help maintain the farm but focuses primarily on her work in the lab - which, although she would never admit it, is actually the family's chieft source of income.

Sister: Kimberly Bailey - Kim is Tasman's only sibling and is seven years old. She and her brother are very close. She is an inquisitive spirit who idolises her brother despite him having some less than idyllic traits. She is an inquisitive and slightly hyperactive young girl with a creative knack and a love for stories. Tasman's children's series, Tales of Kalos, is dedicated to her.

Strengths:

Intelligence: Despite his personality frequently concealing it, Tasman is a very intelligent individual with an IQ of 140. Tasman learns very fast and has an exceptional memory that means he doesn't lose a lot of the information he learns. Tasman has a surprisingly strategic mind and can think quite quickly, however his own nature can often get in the way of his cognitive gift.

Attitude: Tasman possesses a generally calm, friendly and happy-go-lucky attitude - an asset that ironically can hide his intelligence. He is usually very hard to anger and is extremely accepting and positive. Tasman believes everyone should live their lives in a way that makes them happy and can't remember a time he's deliberately set out to hurt someone. Due to his positive attitude, Tasman is usually looking on the bright side and is hard to dishearten. Rarely a bother, Tasman doesn't like people to feel uncomfortable around him and is often joking around and trying to keep a smile on peoples faces.

Creativity: Tasman can be quite creative, usually applying this to his writing and can take inspiration from just about anything and turn it into something original and interesting. In his travels, and through his admittedly limited battling experience, he has begun improving on his ability to apply this skills in his battles.

Weaknesses:

Attention Span: Whilst he does get fixated on interests for random periods of time, Tasman has a tendency to lose interest in things quickly and can easily become bored. There's no real time frame for how long this can take sometimes he lasts months or years on an interest, sometimes he doesn't make thirty seconds. This strange attention span can lead to rash or spontaneous behaviour since Tasman despises being bored. Bored Tasman is very different to his usual self, the longer he is bored the worst his attitude gets and he can become positively irritable.

Lack of Battling Experience: Even though Tasman's intellect and naturally strategic mind give him something of a knack for battling, he is limited by his lack of experience in battle. Sometimes you need to learn through doing and as Tasman has only recently become a gym challenger his "resume" as a competitive battler is somewhat lacking.

Relationships: Despite being close with his family and pokemon and his friendly nature, Tasman's tendency to move on quickly from hobby to hobby and his intelligence make it difficult for him to form long-lasting friendships. People often feel self-conscious or inferior after discovering how bright Tasman is and this can cause not only envy but a distancing in relationships. Due to his frequently changing hobbies he is rarely involved with the same social groups for too long which can also lead to him losing touch with friends.

Starter pokémon:
418.gif

Bio: Gati was the first pokemon that Tasman ever raised. As a young child the near-infant buizel had come across him by a stream. Both were quite lonely and ended up forging a bond, one of the few things Tasman always did was visit Gati at the stream. Eventually the pokemon started to follow its future trainer around and not long after willingly allowed itself to be captured. The pair have been together and inseparable ever since.​

Second pokémon:
016.gif
Bio: Majesta was the first pokemon that Tasman caught in the Kanto region. He encountered the flying type whilst camping out under the tree it was calling home when it got into a conflict with Gati over food. A battle ensued in which Tasman and Gati got the bird stuck between two branches and Tasman decided on the spot to catch it. Majesta has been with Tasman and Gati a little while now has gotten used to her new life as part of Tasman's family.​

[/CSS-DIV]​

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Since I wanna Roleplay again, here we go. Reserve me for a spot please:D and pls tell me how long the reservations last cause I won't be on tomorrow since, well a tournament:)

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name: My name's Bruce (no not Lee or Wayne) Antonio

Hometown: Fuchisa City

Appearance: (picture is fine, but you can do a written description if you want to)

Interests and goals: (What are your interests and likes in life? What do you really plan to accomplish on this journey?)

Family: (who did you grow up with? Do you have any family today?)

Strengths: (positive personality traits, things you are skilled at etc)

Weaknesses: (negative personality traits, things you are bad at or afraid of etc)

Starter pokémon:

rotom-4.gif

Douglas
Male

Move Set:

Thunder Wave
Confuse Ray
Hex
Thunder Bolt

Second pokémon: (OPTIONAL! If you have caught a Kanto pokémon on your way to Pewter City, state its species, gender and moveset here. It cannot have evolved, unless it's Butterfree or Beedrill. Those are actually okay!)

doduo-3.gif

Bernadette
Female

Move Set:

Agility
Double Hit
Drill Peck
Pursuit

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Posted! Hope I didn't make it too hard to reply to with too much happening and all? Just tell me if you'd like me to edit somethin'.

Monster Guy

The Best Possible Thing!
Years
Oopss I'm so sorry. I had the chapter written a few days back because I had an exam a while ago. Will edit my post, sorry. >.<

@Monster Guy: Edited! I'm really sorry. :(

Don't worry, it's happened to me too.

Thank you for editing! :)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Since I wanna Roleplay again, here we go. Reserve me for a spot please:D and pls tell me how long the reservations last cause I won't be on tomorrow since, well a tournament:)

SIGN-UP SHEET:

Name: My name's Bruce (no not Lee or Wayne) Antonio

Hometown: Fuchisa City

Appearance: (picture is fine, but you can do a written description if you want to)

Interests and goals: (What are your interests and likes in life? What do you really plan to accomplish on this journey?)

Family: (who did you grow up with? Do you have any family today?)

Strengths: (positive personality traits, things you are skilled at etc)

Weaknesses: (negative personality traits, things you are bad at or afraid of etc)

Starter pokémon:

rotom-4.gif

Douglas
Male

Move Set:

Thunder Wave
Confuse Ray
Hex
Thunder Bolt

Second pokémon: (OPTIONAL! If you have caught a Kanto pokémon on your way to Pewter City, state its species, gender and moveset here. It cannot have evolved, unless it's Butterfree or Beedrill. Those are actually okay!)

doduo-3.gif

Bernadette
Female

Move Set:

Agility
Double Hit
Drill Peck
Pursuit
Hi! I'm unsure if I think Rotom is a good starter... I've read PokeSpe manga so I kind of regard it as a legendary. But I guess it can also be viewed as a gimmick, like Castform etc. If you start with Rotom, we'll have to say that it is not unique and that there are several Rotoms in the world.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Been so long since I joined an rp college/adulthood really got in the way for awhile but I have time again so I'm reserving a spot :) will have my sign up in a few days.

"Let's play"

Name: Lilliana Marie Davis Age: 12 Gender: Female Hometown: Lillycove City, Hoenn

Custom-made-Fairy-Tail-Dragon-Slayers-Wendy-Marvell-Cosplay-Costume-Anime-Japanese-costume.jpg

Interests and goals: Lilliana is a very sweet and naive young girl who tends to still act very childish for someone who is almost 13 years old. She's very playful and treats everything as a game, another thing Liliana does is try to get anyone she meets to play with her. Though most misunderstand the term at times nine times out of ten what she wants to play is a pokemon battle. She has a strong love for cute and beautiful Pokemon and she wants to catch all that she can in order to strive for her dream when she goes home to Lillycove, Pokemon contests. Her plan for this journey is to grow as strong as she can and collect all the cute pokemon she is able to in order to become a contest star back home. Another goal for her is to make all the friends she can along the way.

Family: Lilliana grew up with her mother (Aliyah) and her father (Marcus) as well as her twin brother (Alexander) in a well of home in Lillycove City. Her father was a big investor into the Lillycove department store and earned a lot of money back from his investments leaving the small family very well off. Her mother was a Pokemon breeder known throughout Hoenn for her skill and love for Pokemon. Trainers from all over made a point to stop by when in Lillycove to ask for advice and help with their Pokemon. Lilliana growing up spent most of her time caring for her twin Alexander who had been paralyzed in an accident when they where lilttle. What time wasn't with her beloved twin was spent with her mother learning about Pokemon Breeding.

Strengths: Lilliana has a lot of skill when it comes to caring and nuturing Pokemon due to her Mothers lessons growing up. She knows the types of food and berries each Pokemon likes and loves to groom her Pokemon at least once every day. She's also very playful with not only her Pokemon but with others as well. Lilliana also has a very active imagination that enables her to think outside the box when it comes to battling and making her Pokemon's moves look beautiful.

Weaknesses: Lilliana's childish nature can be a bit of a bad things at times. She's very naive and too trusting of People. She can't really tell right away if someone is a bad person that will take advantage of her. Lilliana also has a strong fear of thunder and despite growing up near the ocean doesn't know how to swim.

Starter pokémon:
marill.gif

Marill (Aria) Female Moveset: Aqua Tail, Aqua Ring, Rain Dance, Bubble Beam, Ice Beam

Second pokémon:
vulpix.gif

Vulpix (Alex) Male Moveset: Fire Spin, Wil-O-Wisp, Feint Attack, Quick Attack, Ember

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
(Ready for checking)
Name: Delta (Zane Kemon, but prefers Delta)

Hometown: Undellllla, Unova

Appearance: short light brown, almost blonde hair, pale skin and Blue-Gray eyes
He wears a black Fedora, Red plaid shirt combo, Blue cuffed jeans, and Blue sneakers. He has a Vinyl messanger bag.

Interests and goals: Arrived in Kanto to search for traces of any sign of Mega stones, which have inly been discovered in Kalos and Hoenn. Also wishes to test the strength of the Kanto Elite. Loves to meet new Pokemon.

Family: Steven Stone of Hoenn is a close friend of Kyle Kemon, Delta's father (Who happened to own several Undella Villas, including the one that once belonged to the Hoenn region champion. Steven happened to be the person to show the wonders of Mega evolution to Delta who vows to uncover its secrets. Delta also has a dister named Rosa who stayes in Unova with their stay at home mother and father.

Strengths: Delta knows about many species of Pokemon, having helped Aurea Juniper with the Unova dex four years prior. He also strives to learn the Truth about all of the Legendary Pokemon, and mysterious things in the world. He believes Kanto isn't to be checked off the list yet.

Weaknesses: Headstrong, Delta tends to charge into battle if he deems it worthy. He also has a very bossy side and forgets that people have feelings. He is terrified of heights, and deep water, the latter because he can't swim.

Starter pokémon: Riolu, Riley
Move Set: Force palm, Dig, Shadowball, Dragon pulse.

Secondary Pokemon: A recently hatchef Yellow (Shiny, probabbly my only as theyre supposed to be rare.) Charmander, named Char whose egg was given to Delta by professor Oak as a thank you for his aide with the Gen5 dex four years prior.

moves: Scratch, Ember, Leer.

Note: I don't know whether your going to allow Mega Evolution as it hasn't been anounced in the Canon yet for Kanto, but as it has been in two regions I'm gonna assume we'll have it here. I didn't give Delta a keystone due to the fact that game freak made it to where you can't Mega battle over long distances making me wonder if the stones affect Machinery...

Does this take place before, after, or during XY and ORAS. (I know asking relative time related questions about Pokemon is near impossible, but I ask for consistancy in the knowledge. In my opinion as FRLG were in the same gen as RSE, then Kanto, Hoenn, and Kalos all take place at, or around the same time, followed by Johto and Sinnoh, and Later Unova.)

Giovanni or Blue as Veridian gymleader?

Also X and Y customization is a saint for Apearance section.

So sorry for the wall of text and 20 quedtions xD.

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
Years
Don't worry, it's happened to me too.

Thank you for editing! :)

Thank you for understanding. If you want we can do a joint post or whatever, but don't expect that much of an activity from me for the next week since it's finals week. :)

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
I would love to sign up, please, if it's still open? (but I might start a little bit slow heheh, I'm pretty much new to PC roleplay forum and English is not my first language so please bear with me)

iZJPhsZdkbSzR.gif

tricia lee

Full Name
Tricia Lee

Hometown
Originally she was born in Canalave City (Sinnoh), but moved to live with her grandparents who live in Lavender Town when she was 8.

Appearance
As shown in the picture above, Tricia is a girl with petite yet lean build who stands about 5'1 and 103 pounds. Since Tricia is quite a martial arts practitioner, expect her to have toned legs and arms, but still in a proper proportion since she's still a young teenager. Her midback-length reddish-magenta hair is always seen loose but tied into a small side ponytai. Her eyes are similarly colored, but darker.

On her journey, she usually sports a blue-colored jacket and a white-colored tank top, combined with red shorts, striped kneesocks with a pair of black sneakers and a white backpack with red and black accents, giving her an overall tomboyish look. If needed, she usually puts on her green-colored Go-Goggles to shield her view from sand or water.

Family
Tricia was born as the youngest daughter of three siblings comprised of herself and two older brothers. Her brothers are all Pokemon trainers, who went to their own respective journeys to other region, but Triton, her eldest brother, now works as an Pokemon researcher and as an assistant of Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town. Trent, her second oldest, is currently studying to be a Pokemon doctor in Celadon City's University. Her parents are busy researcher who studies Pokemon history in Canalave City and she was sent to Lavender Town to live with her grandparents so that she wouldn't be bored all the time. Her grandparents are usually quite protective of their youngest granddaughter, but turns out that they wouldn't need to worry about her after all, since she proved herself to be quite of a talented trainer.

Interests and Goals
Tricia has yet to set a specific goal like her brothers. What currently inside her mind is how to get herself stronger and challenge the Pokemon league, just like the other trainers. Gym battles are what currently interest her the most. Aside of that, she likes studying martial arts along with her trusty partner, Momo. Tricia and Momo spends their time training by dueling each other--for real! Recently, she has just captured a female Nidoran, which she trained by using her usual method, so be careful for her Double Kick attack!

Strengths
Strength: Physically, Tricia is strong and agile. As such, she considers herself as a talented martial artist. She learned how to do self-defense rom Mr. Lin, a local kung-fu practitioner in Canalave City since she was young. As such, she has a preference leaning towards Fighting-type Pokemon, though this is not always the case.

Helpfulness: Tricia is actually a helpful, caring girl who cannot leave most people in trouble, even if the one who's in trouble is a person that she dislikes. Her family, especially her wise grandparents, taught her to do so since young.

Bravery: She is literally fearless and shows no fears of getting involved in dangerous situations or meeting a dangerous, malevolent Pokemon such as Ghost-type and Dark-type; she even prefers them rather than cutesy, Fairy-type Pokemon!

Weakness
Introvertedness: Tricia finds herself difficult to be open towards people she isn't close to. It might be a little awkward for her to start a topic for a mundane talk, and she usually stays quiet until something that interests he pops out.

Purpose: Having accomplished and famed brothers makes Tricia being quite self-conscious about her purpose aside of being a strong trainer. She's talented and good-hearted, but what is her main purpose? Is it to be a Champion? Or is it to be a strong martial artist? She has yet to know for herself.

Inferiority: Surrounded with brothers with great accomplishments made Tricia, yet again, easily being self-conscious. She's not knowledgeable like her eldest brother, nor nurturing like her second eldest. What can she do aside of Pokemon battling and learning martial arts?

Starter Pokemon
391.png

Momo (Monferno)
Male/Naughty
Moveset: Mach Punch, Flame Wheel, Taunt, Acrobatics

Second Pokemon
Spr_4d_029.png

Nana (Nidoran Female)
Female/Docile
Moveset: Poison Sting, Double Kick, Helping Hand, Fury Swipes

ETA: Sign-up's finished, if there's anything you need to know/I need to fix, please tell me 8D;

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
Hi! I'm unsure if I think Rotom is a good starter... I've read PokeSpe manga so I kind of regard it as a legendary. But I guess it can also be viewed as a gimmick, like Castform etc. If you start with Rotom, we'll have to say that it is not unique and that there are several Rotoms in the world.

I've been thinking about it and have realized that Rotom is pretty OP for a starter. Since I want a crazy pokemon, here's this devil:

zangoose.gif

Creed

Moves:

Hone Claws
Revenge
X-SCissor
STrength

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 31, 2023
Will post tomorrow morning hopefully. Been busy a bit with exams O.o It's okay if I go ahead and do Damien's battle with Brock in one big post, right?

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Hey, Adventure, I noticed you didn't have your previous character. So, since there's currently NO challenger (Yes, I know we can do this at different times), should I just challenge Brock now?

Again, I JUST read through the IC and noticed you made a new char. XD

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Dec 4, 2014
After a week of debate, I've decided to reserve a spot, if you'll have me! I usually go for roleplays where everyone's in the same place and time, so lmao this'll be fun.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
(Ready for checking)
Name: Delta (Zane Kemon, but prefers Delta)

Hometown: Undellllla, Unova

Appearance: short light brown, almost blonde hair, pale skin and Blue-Gray eyes
He wears a black Fedora, Red plaid shirt combo, Blue cuffed jeans, and Blue sneakers. He has a Vinyl messanger bag.

Interests and goals: Arrived in Kanto to search for traces of any sign of Mega stones, which have inly been discovered in Kalos and Hoenn. Also wishes to test the strength of the Kanto Elite. Loves to meet new Pokemon.

Family: Steven Stone of Hoenn is a close friend of Kyle Kemon, Delta's father (Who happened to own several Undella Villas, including the one that once belonged to the Hoenn region champion. Steven happened to be the person to show the wonders of Mega evolution to Delta who vows to uncover its secrets. Delta also has a dister named Rosa who stayes in Unova with their stay at home mother and father.

Strengths: Delta knows about many species of Pokemon, having helped Aurea Juniper with the Unova dex four years prior. He also strives to learn the Truth about all of the Legendary Pokemon, and mysterious things in the world. He believes Kanto isn't to be checked off the list yet.

Weaknesses: Headstrong, Delta tends to charge into battle if he deems it worthy. He also has a very bossy side and forgets that people have feelings. He is terrified of heights, and deep water, the latter because he can't swim.

Starter pokémon: Riolu, Riley
Move Set: Force palm, Dig, Shadowball, Dragon pulse.

Secondary Pokemon: A recently hatchef Yellow (Shiny, probabbly my only as theyre supposed to be rare.) Charmander, named Char whose egg was given to Delta by professor Oak as a thank you for his aide with the Gen5 dex four years prior.

moves: Scratch, Ember, Leer.

Note: I don't know whether your going to allow Mega Evolution as it hasn't been anounced in the Canon yet for Kanto, but as it has been in two regions I'm gonna assume we'll have it here. I didn't give Delta a keystone due to the fact that game freak made it to where you can't Mega battle over long distances making me wonder if the stones affect Machinery...

Does this take place before, after, or during XY and ORAS. (I know asking relative time related questions about Pokemon is near impossible, but I ask for consistancy in the knowledge. In my opinion as FRLG were in the same gen as RSE, then Kanto, Hoenn, and Kalos all take place at, or around the same time, followed by Johto and Sinnoh, and Later Unova.)

Giovanni or Blue as Veridian gymleader?

Also X and Y customization is a saint for Apearance section.

So sorry for the wall of text and 20 quedtions xD.
Some things about your SU:

You might want to fles out the appearance part a bit more if you are not providing a pic.

He doesn't have any interests or hobbies besides looking for mega stones and meeting pokemon?

Is his only strong side or remarkable positive trait that he knows a lot about pokemon?

Having a shiny is ok! I thought about it myself, to get a black Charizard 8) but my Charmander is normally colored now.

Also, I would like to ask for a roleplay sample from you. Put it in at the end of your SU. It can be any in-character text you have written lately, or if you don't have a fresh sample you can whip something up ok the spot, starring Delta. It's just to give me an idea of how you are planning to write in this RP.

As for your questions:

I haven't played X/Y or OR/AS but I'd say it's okay if you somehow acquire a mega stone etc eventually in the game, and enable mega evolution. Megas are fun, so why should we disallow them in this very free RP? :)

It's my headcanon that Kanto+Hoenn come first, then Johto+Sinnoh, and then the rest pretty much in the order they were released. But this isn't the games, it's our own pokemon world. Let's say that neither the Team Rocket business nor the weather war in Hoenn has happened yet. So TR can start popping up in our Kanto.

Thus, Giovanni should be the gym leader.

I would love to sign up, please, if it's still open? (but I might start a little bit slow heheh, I'm pretty much new to PC roleplay forum and English is not my first language so please bear with me)

iZJPhsZdkbSzR.gif

tricia lee

Full Name
Tricia Lee

Hometown
Originally she was born in Canalave City (Sinnoh), but moved to live with her grandparents who live in Lavender Town when she was 8.

Appearance
As shown in the picture above, Tricia is a girl with petite yet lean build who stands about 5'1 and 103 pounds. Since Tricia is quite a martial arts practitioner, expect her to have toned legs and arms, but still in a proper proportion since she's still a young teenager. Her midback-length reddish-magenta hair is always seen loose but tied into a small side ponytai. Her eyes are similarly colored, but darker.

On her journey, she usually sports a blue-colored jacket and a white-colored tank top, combined with red shorts, striped kneesocks with a pair of black sneakers and a white backpack with red and black accents, giving her an overall tomboyish look. If needed, she usually puts on her green-colored Go-Goggles to shield her view from sand or water.

Family
Tricia was born as the youngest daughter of three siblings comprised of herself and two older brothers. Her brothers are all Pokemon trainers, who went to their own respective journeys to other region, but Triton, her eldest brother, now works as an Pokemon researcher and as an assistant of Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town. Trent, her second oldest, is currently studying to be a Pokemon doctor in Celadon City's University. Her parents are busy researcher who studies Pokemon history in Canalave City and she was sent to Lavender Town to live with her grandparents so that she wouldn't be bored all the time. Her grandparents are usually quite protective of their youngest granddaughter, but turns out that they wouldn't need to worry about her after all, since she proved herself to be quite of a talented trainer.

Interests and Goals
Tricia has yet to set a specific goal like her brothers. What currently inside her mind is how to get herself stronger and challenge the Pokemon league, just like the other trainers. Gym battles are what currently interest her the most. Aside of that, she likes studying martial arts along with her trusty partner, Momo. Tricia and Momo spends their time training by dueling each other--for real! Recently, she has just captured a female Nidoran, which she trained by using her usual method, so be careful for her Double Kick attack!

Strengths
Strength: Physically, Tricia is strong and agile. As such, she considers herself as a talented martial artist. She learned how to do self-defense rom Mr. Lin, a local kung-fu practitioner in Canalave City since she was young. As such, she has a preference leaning towards Fighting-type Pokemon, though this is not always the case.

Helpfulness: Tricia is actually a helpful, caring girl who cannot leave most people in trouble, even if the one who's in trouble is a person that she dislikes. Her family, especially her wise grandparents, taught her to do so since young.

Bravery: She is literally fearless and shows no fears of getting involved in dangerous situations or meeting a dangerous, malevolent Pokemon such as Ghost-type and Dark-type; she even prefers them rather than cutesy, Fairy-type Pokemon!

Weakness
Introvertedness: Tricia finds herself difficult to be open towards people she isn't close to. It might be a little awkward for her to start a topic for a mundane talk, and she usually stays quiet until something that interests he pops out.

Purpose: Having accomplished and famed brothers makes Tricia being quite self-conscious about her purpose aside of being a strong trainer. She's talented and good-hearted, but what is her main purpose? Is it to be a Champion? Or is it to be a strong martial artist? She has yet to know for herself.

Inferiority: Surrounded with brothers with great accomplishments made Tricia, yet again, easily being self-conscious. She's not knowledgeable like her eldest brother, nor nurturing like her second eldest. What can she do aside of Pokemon battling and learning martial arts?

Starter Pokemon
391.png

Momo (Monferno)
Male/Naughty
Moveset: Mach Punch, Flame Wheel, Taunt, Acrobatics

Second Pokemon
Spr_4d_029.png

Nana (Nidoran Female)
Female/Docile
Moveset: Poison Sting, Double Kick, Helping Hand, Fury Swipes
Don't worry, it's not my first language either. We are pretty forgiving here, as long as you do your best and learn more :3 your SU is great, cool that you want to do a young character! Accepted. Welcome!

I've been thinking about it and have realized that Rotom is pretty OP for a starter. Since I want a crazy pokemon, here's this devil:

zangoose.gif

Creed

Moves:

Hone Claws
Revenge
X-SCissor
STrength
I loooooove Zangoose! That is totally okay.

Will post tomorrow morning hopefully. Been busy a bit with exams O.o It's okay if I go ahead and do Damien's battle with Brock in one big post, right?
sure! Only reason I didn't was that I didn't have enough time to finish a longer post :p

Hey, Adventure, I noticed you didn't have your previous character. So, since there's currently NO challenger (Yes, I know we can do this at different times), should I just challenge Brock now?

Again, I JUST read through the IC and noticed you made a new char. XD
I don't even want to answer this because I think you are smart enough to realize that it is an unnecessary question :p Plot twist: Calligan was there one day before you all so idek who you've been waiting for at the gym! ;pppp

But yeah, I'll start posting with my new Jara today.

It's crap, go away.

That was a bad joke, your SU is wonderful and I can't wait to see your char in action. Accepted!

Rainflower

분홍신
Years
Thanks for the acceptance, Adventure! Do I need to post a rp sample first or just go into the action on the main thread?

Oh, and if I can send a starter post, where should it be? I would like to go to Viridian Forest right away before challenging Brock, but, hmm... (cannot decide right away)

Last edited:

MurkMire

[font=special elite][color=#FF3399]Toxic Terror[/c
Years
Oh Adventure, you're such a silly trickster. ;P

Yeah, I should've known.

I'll make a post shortly. :3

EDIT: I'm tired, and I have a long day ahead. I'll try to post 9pm CST. Have a good day, everyone!

Last edited:
Back