• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Recent Gaming Purchases?

TY

Far Cry 4 for a mere 35 euro's... good deal I say instead of having to pay 60 euros xD

Yukari

Though I didn't technically buy it so much as get it from club Nintendo. But, then again I did pay 150 coins for it so... That counts right?

Nakala Pri

Omega Ruby! :D I got it on the 21st, release day, yeah! <3

So far it has been frickin' amazing! <3

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Bought as Christmas gifts to myself recently:

I pre-ordered Captain Toad on sale. And I bought Hyrule Warriors and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies both on sale

Years
November 21st- Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire <---- Personal Birthday Gift
November 24th- Red Dead Redemption, Red Faction Armageddon, Playstation Allstars Battle-Royale <----- I needed more games to play with my close friends

Years
Had to buy a new DS because I lost my Zelda 3ds XL in California and sold my Pikachu 3ds XL...

So I got the blue clear 2ds for 99.99 and I actually like it a lot! Haha

So that.. Alpha and Omega for $30 each, then once I got onto the eShop I HAD to get Gunvolt for $9.99 xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
Years
Bought as Christmas gifts to myself recently:

I pre-ordered Captain Toad on sale. And I bought Hyrule Warriors and Phoenix Wright: Dual Destinies both on sale

Well, that's Ace Attorney 5. I will be picking up the 3DS Trilogy on eShop once that releases. I'm hoping for Layton VS. Wright for Christmas.

I'm missing one game.

Or, rather, I was.

As of 30 seconds ago, I now finally own Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney :D

Bought it new for $20 <3

Maybe one day I'll find a PS3 for cheap.

Aiirisu

Elegant Outrage
Years
As a game I already have, Omega Ruby would be my latest purchase.
Though, I finally stopped procrastinating and paid for my copy of Guilty Gear Xrd releasing later this month~
I can't wait.

TY

Bought The Crew for around 36 euro's and am downloading it atm, can't wait to play it cause im hyped for it <3

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
Years
Besides ORAS my last purchase was Skyrim back in the summer o_o along with some Etrian Odyssey 3DS games. I don't have much time these days to play video games :/ But next year my next purchase is defo Monster Hunter 4 Ult.

Margot

some things are that simple
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2022
Well, that's Ace Attorney 5. I will be picking up the 3DS Trilogy on eShop once that releases. I'm hoping for Layton VS. Wright for Christmas.

I've played all the Ace Attorney games, but I don't know how I feel about Layton vs. Wright just yet. If a lot of people are happy about it, I may look into it. I never played any of the Professor Layton games, so that's the main driving force behind my hesitation.

Now onto my recent purchases!

Alpha Sapphire
Persona Q
Silent Hill: Homecoming

So far Silent Hill is getting the most play time and I'm hoping to buy more horror games in the future. Resident Evil maybe?

Dustmop

[i]Fight for what makes you happy[/i]
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 27, 2022
Now onto my recent purchases!

Alpha Sapphire
Persona Q
Silent Hill: Homecoming

So far Silent Hill is getting the most play time and I'm hoping to buy more horror games in the future. Resident Evil maybe?

That's actually rather impressive! Next to the atrocity that was Shattered Memories, Homecoming was arguably the worst in the series, haha. I still rather enjoyed it.

But I second that motion. Buy all the Resident Evil things.

Back