• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys!

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
Years
Hey all! Name's Warspirit but you can just call me War.
I've been a Pokemon fan ever since I was a little kid. I could remember watching Season 1 early on Saturday mornings and right after school. Now I'm a college student that still loves Pokemon with that same passion, this time just waiting for the next big game to come out.
My first game was Diamond since my mom wouldn't buy Fire Red for me when it first came out but now I own Stadium, Snap, FR, HG, Black, X, AS (just came in the mail today!!!) as well as some other DS spinoffs. I read the manga Special (very slowly :/) on my phone as well. Sometimes I watch the show for a good laugh but my main priority are the games.
I joined hoping to meet some folks that love pokemon as well and love to chat about the game and anything related! It's nice to meet all of you and I'm looking forward to a great time!

Years
Whee for getting AS. :D I got mine Monday but wasn't able to start playing until yesterday. It's such an amazing game ahh, hopefully you enjoy it as much as many of us do. Welcome to PC, War! n~n

The more older Pokemon fans the cooler, we tend to have a lot of those on the forum. 23 year old and still a huge Pokemon fan here.. it keeps getting more and more amazing. Do you still keep up with the anime? I was pretty into it once again during the early Best Wishes/Black & White days but that subsided a tad some years ago, though the X & Y series is looking really good.

Anyways, do enjoy your time here. You're bound to make many friends who adore Pokemon as much as you so sticking around is worth it. Have a blast! Let me know if you'd ever like to chat!

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
Welcome War!
Haha i got AS as well and will get OR later i got mine ummmmmmmmmmmm saturday and i havent played since tuesday (taking a break) my first game was leafgreen but it was when diamond came out then i played that. I really love Sinnoh and i must say although leafgreen had the original regions i didn't like them so much. There are Kalos Fan clubs, Sinnoh fan clubs where we do a lot of discussions about the regions and then theres type clubs as well were we talk about well types haha. Im sure you'll find plenty of discussion and nice people to meet here (I'm one of them) haha. Well i hope to see u around and i probably will :)

Years
And congrats to you on getting Alpha Sapphire! Hopefully you'll have a great time playing it, especially given how so many are enjoying the Hoenn remakes so far. Aside from all that jazz, welcome aboard Warspirit!

As Sheep said, PC is where you'll find a lot of older Pokemon fans, usually those aged in their 20's but there are a few outliers from time to time. I got into the games when I got Ruby for my 11th birthday and I have since been playing almost every main game that followed it. I do plan to get the Hoenn remakes for Christmas, given there's not many other gifts I can think of right now. I'm still proud to be a fan at 22, even if some tease me about it.

And don't worry about feeling alone, you'll meet so many awesome members as you hang around so settling in shouldn't be a problem. I hope you have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Warspirit

be nice to nice ❤️
Years
Thanks guys! It's nice to meet all of you! :) I'm sure I'll see all of you around from time to time.

@Sheep Yes it is amazing! I just started it this morning and wow. Beautiful graphics and 3D effects, new special little things like sitting in chairs and sneaking, and I loved how they put the old GBA bits on the screen in the intro video. I'm still very early into the game but it's great to see how far the games have come from little flat pixels now to 3D monsters. How far have you gotten in the game now? I heard most people beat the game in like 17 hours >_>
I watch it on and off. :) Advanced Battle comes on TV sometimes and if I'm not studying I watch it. Ah yes X & Y is looking really good! The new characters are refreshing. Only got through the first few eps but I really liked it! It's a shame though they always bring it on at like 7-8am in the morning, at least here.

@Dedenne I think you're one of the first people I've heard that likes the Shinnoh region, at least as a favorite o_O. What was it about it that you liked so much? I'm more of a Kanto fan because of original 151. ah thanks for telling me! Sounds like fun!

@Maru Thanks! ah yes I know about the teasing. I can't tell anyone I know outside of family I still play Pokemon. People always say "what?? That's such a boy's/kid's game!" But hey, they like what they like and we like what we like. Even though Christmas is only a little less than a month away, I hope it does come fast for you. ORAS is amazing and you won't regret getting it. Perfect Christmas gift if you ask me.

Back