• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Best ORAS Megevolution !!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Well , Since there is a ''Ugliest Looking Megevolution'' thread So I decide to create its opposite thread .
So , What is the Best ORAS Megevolution ???

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
tumblr_nbsrreYhOJ1s8ouhxo4_500.gif

Mega Gallade yo. Dat knight motif with the cape flip is awesome.

La Espada

Captain Ressentiment
Years
I'd definitely go with Lopunny. I've always liked it but never used it too much before it got its mega form. It retains it cuteness after mega evolving and is really amazing in battle which is more than enough to call it my favorite mega, new or old.

Years
I really want to say Mega Altaria, as it made an already cool Pokémon worthy of improvement that it definitely could have used, and gave it a neat typing with a cooler ability. Dragon/Fairy is a type that I really had wanted to see, so putting it into action here was very cool.

Cerberus87

Mega Houndoom, baby!
Years
The "best" would be Mega Salamence. He was banned from OU, so he's the best.

The best-looking are probably Mega Sceptile/Mega Gallade/Mega Beedrill.

Altius

Flygon Fan
Years
Mega Altaria is love, Mega Altaria is life.

I like megas which most people don't, which is odd. I really like mega swampert as well as the Latis - even though they look the same.

ΩRαS

Creepin' up in Hoenn
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 3, 2015
I haven't been able to use any of them yet but I'm always going to say Mega Sceptile!!

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
Based Mega Bird Jesus. That thing looks like an actual evo then some added on tackiness.

Back