• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2022
I found another glitch, if you lose battle with Wind and come back to house there is only Wind there and rest of guests are invisible

darkrai1381

Where I am
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Aug 6, 2022
@shadowphoenix try downloading other Emerald roms. i had the same problem but patched on another rom and it worked:)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 8, 2014
Hey 1158, I was wondering how to download this on android because I looked up coolroms.com and its not there. Please respond as soon as possible? Ty for your time...

Raiimeister

Hear Me Roar!
Years
To Those Who Have Patching Problems, Try Renaming The Rom And The Ips/Ups File With The Same Name. For Example 1234.gba. Rename The Ips/Ups To 1234.ips Or 1234.ups Too. Then Try Patching It.

Years
  • Seen Dec 7, 2014
Hey 1158, I was wondering how to download this on android because I looked up coolroms.com and its not there. Please respond as soon as possible? Ty for your time...

Well i know dat... download van gba.apk
Bdw dont mention any site here...i think its not allowed

jpower8500

Rom hacker/psp homebrew maker
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2014
The game freezes when I'm in the cave, when I want to talk with KAsper

What should I do?

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
What ruins i am in the flaut cave and i am at the boss it just freeze when i talk to him

Why don't you leave that cave and go to Covellite Ruins? If you are playing Beta 1.7, you'll find that it is impossible to get into that small cave before you finish the event. Please go there for the event, thanks.

Great Work .. The Game iz interesting ... Forests really look real
8)
how can i evolve RIOLU is it by Happiness or level?? Is it possible to have more than one megas in the team...just lyk many other of our challengers have..afterall it is MEGA POWER 8)

Thanks. Riolu evolve by happiness in this hack as it is not the starter this time, and only one mega Pokemon is available in a team unless. And some special trainers like the rival have mega Pokemon in this hack.

I found another glitch, if you lose battle with Wind and come back to house there is only Wind there and rest of guests are invisible

Okay, I'll fix it in the next beta.

The game freezes when I'm in the cave, when I want to talk with KAsper

What should I do?

Please go to Covellite Ruins to finish the event before you go to the cave. You'll not be allowed to go there before the event in Beta 1.7.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 1, 2015
hello sir i notice a glitch when using confusion a move by espurr it looks like the game is about to freeze

pokefanabbu

loving hacks and hacks runs in my bloods and my ve
Years
i"ve already completed this 1.7 beta and belive me its really awesome i love this game........ waiting for next beta .. beta 2... great job master blaster 1158

Years
  • Seen Dec 25, 2023
I'd like to start off by noting that you have three of the most interesting hacks in the community. I played VF, Resolute & just yesterday this one & I must say I like the dex variety, the storylines, your implementation of mega evos; only thing that put me off in your last hacks were the bugs related to a load of events that just keep triggering again & again & again... I pray we won't go through that again with your new hack (which looks awesome so far). With that in mind I must inform you that I had a similar bug when, after completing the beta, I went back to previous locations for some more exploration; I stepped back into the big city where you fight the ground type gym (forgot the name of the place), then I suddenly get the phone call from the female professor telling me I must get that badge; also when heading to the route left it won't let me pass unless I get the said badge.

Ricochett

switched account.
Years
  • Seen Aug 15, 2015
The male hero sprites are always cool in all three of your games. Hence, why I prefer using the males instead of females. (And Gible and Riolu. *A*)

/ahem. The female backsprite where you get to battle- I dunno, it looks like a messy nest or something? Though I know it's a ponytail, yeah? But never mind, I use the male one anyway. Scratch that. /scratches sentence. I haven't finished Victory Fire yet... and haven't started on the other one. (Why am I playing this first instead of the Resolute?) Ehhhh, imma go back.

There are also grammars that I correct in my head, but I didn't mind it, English is not your main language, awesome, and it's good enough! Other than that, the male hero sprites... so cooooool.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
as I can hunt charmander and as I can get torchic ? thank you

Yes, you can get Charmander in Purslane Village, and you can get Torchic in Dandelion Village(IVARA League).

The style of story resembles resolute, but MEGA power is better than it!

Thanks.

I'd like to start off by noting that you have three of the most interesting hacks in the community. I played VF, Resolute & just yesterday this one & I must say I like the dex variety, the storylines, your implementation of mega evos; only thing that put me off in your last hacks were the bugs related to a load of events that just keep triggering again & again & again... I pray we won't go through that again with your new hack (which looks awesome so far). With that in mind I must inform you that I had a similar bug when, after completing the beta, I went back to previous locations for some more exploration; I stepped back into the big city where you fight the ground type gym (forgot the name of the place), then I suddenly get the phone call from the female professor telling me I must get that badge; also when heading to the route left it won't let me pass unless I get the said badge.

I'll check it out later. Thanks for reporting.

i"ve already completed this 1.7 beta and belive me its really awesome i love this game........ waiting for next beta .. beta 2... great job master blaster 1158

Thanks.

hello sir i notice a glitch when using confusion a move by espurr it looks like the game is about to freeze

Well, I'll try to fix it. It would might be fixed in the next beta 2.

The male hero sprites are always cool in all three of your games. Hence, why I prefer using the males instead of females. (And Gible and Riolu. *A*)

/ahem. The female backsprite where you get to battle- I dunno, it looks like a messy nest or something? Though I know it's a ponytail, yeah? But never mind, I use the male one anyway. Scratch that. /scratches sentence. I haven't finished Victory Fire yet... and haven't started on the other one. (Why am I playing this first instead of the Resolute?) Ehhhh, imma go back.

There are also grammars that I correct in my head, but I didn't mind it, English is not your main language, awesome, and it's good enough! Other than that, the male hero sprites... so cooooool.

Thanks for your comment. Your comment will help me a lot to improve the hack, by the way, thanks again for liking this hack.

Years
  • Seen Feb 28, 2015
Spoiler:

Back