• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Pokemon Sapphire Randomizer Nuzlocke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Hey guys!! I'm new to this forum and I just thought I'd introduce myself. My name is Anthony, and I've been a fan and gamer of Pokemon since Red/Blue (still have both of my original copies as well). I am here today to promote my YouTube channel and some of my current projects.

I have just recently started a Sapphire Randomized Nuzlocke challenge for myself and I need assistance with having my starter and its nickname chosen. I also from time to time play Pokemon Showdown.

Anyone out there that helps me with promoting my channel, suggestions or anything helpful will have my deepest gratitude. If you are a Showdown player as well and would like to play against me, please feel free to let me know. I record all battles, win or lose, and if you have a YT channel yourself I will promote you within.

Please feel free to hit me up on my Twitter @DealNation320 if you fee like chatting or have questions about anything.

Since I cannot post links in any messages yet, search my YT name under "BigD518", it should have a pic of Kyogre, which is my fav Pokemon of any generation FYI.

I thank you all for your help and assistance and I hope to hear from some of you in the future!!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Hey Anthony! If you'd like to post videos to your playthroughs and such, please check out the guidelines in the Let's Play subforum of Video Gaming. I'd move it there, but the rule set is different there and you'll need to read over those to make sure your thread will fit in there. I'll have to close this one though, I'm afraid. Best of luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back