• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PKMN Ruby Destiny Help Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
Years
Hey djg,i have a bad/good news for u..

The bad news.. registeel, heatran and rotom are nowhere to be f0und in the game..

The good news.. Its doesn't matter if i cant catch them,
the ranger guarding the final event let me in. :)

& i have another questi0n..Does munchlax evolve into sn0rlax?

Years
  • Seen Jun 9, 2009
I am done with all ,
reigen of lenges
i dunno what to do now
i have all legandair pokemons
and my question was
why cant i go further deep to kanto or jhoto
in johto the officers wont let me pass??
anyone got an aswer?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Great work on 'Pokemon Ruby Destiny - Rescue Rangers'! But, you see, I am a little stuck. Well, you see, I've already talked to Eggegutor *or whatever his name is* and Breloom, and I've already talked to Tropius. He replied that they needed to catch their energy. I've waited for around 2 hours in total already, but Tropius hasn't budged. Is this because of a glitch, or is there an event I don't know about yet?

And one of the Bellsprouts or Pidgeys in Southern Island mentioned that there might be a secret event of some sort- is this true?

Are you done with the Sprinephy and Shaymin event?

And well...
I forgot about what that 'special event' was...
I am guessing it's the final battle...

Pokemon RD: Rescue Ranger.
I finished shaymin event and talked to tropius, breloom and exxegutor but i can't enter the cave of groudon???

Probably caused by a glitch...
Or by finished the Shaymin event, do you mean that you have already defeated Team Meanies there?

I am done with all ,
REIGN OF LEGENDS
i dunno what to do now
i have all legandair pokemons
and my question was
why cant i go further deep to kanto or jhoto
in johto the officers wont let me pass??
anyone got an aswer?

Well, you can't go to other places of both Kanto and Johto 'cause there's not enough maps left to use...

Does Dunsparce evolve into Dunspargo?If so what level/what requierement must I fufill?

I think via level up...

Hey djg,i have a bad/good news for u..

The bad news.. registeel, heatran and rotom are nowhere to be f0und in the game..

The good news.. Its doesn't matter if i cant catch them,
the ranger guarding the final event let me in. :)

& i have another questi0n..Does munchlax evolve into sn0rlax?

Yeah, Munchlax evolves to Snorlax with happiness...

well er... Lucky you, then?

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2011
I'd first like to thank you for such an enjoyable hack, but I do have a quick question.

I've obtained all legendaries in the Reign of Legends game except for Latios and Celebi. I've tracked down Latios and and currently trying to capture him, however, I can't seem to activate Celebi in the Bug Forest. I've gone through all the exits, but he doesn't seem to appear. Do I have to catch all other legendaries first? Then Celebi last? Thanks.

HadouKenny

I see Teletubby! GET IT!!!
Years
  • Seen May 23, 2009

Are you done with the Sprinephy and Shaymin event?

And well...
I forgot about what that 'special event' was...
I am guessing it's the final battle...

Thanks! Oh, and about the final battle, I bet you that it's gonna be epic! *Cliche* But 1 problem: whats a Sprinephy? XD. No wait, Sprinephy's the big tree thingy. Never mind. Oh well, time to find Shaymin... damn where is he? I've explored practically everywhere except for where Tropius is blocking... fudge...

Last edited:

alo123

Munchlax Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 25, 2019
im playing pokemon rescue rangers and im in fruits basket but i dont know what to do i looked around everywhere but there's nothing to do

EDIT: Nevermind i found where i was supposed to go

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2011
Well, I searched, but it wasn't quite answered, so I'll ask.

After I defeat Tyrannitar and Pikachu (where Groudon is), what do I do next? Tropius isn't moving, and I talked to all other NPCs; is there something I'm missing?

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'd first like to thank you for such an enjoyable hack, but I do have a quick question.

I've obtained all legendaries in the Reign of Legends game except for Latios and Celebi. I've tracked down Latios and and currently trying to capture him, however, I can't seem to activate Celebi in the Bug Forest. I've gone through all the exits, but he doesn't seem to appear. Do I have to catch all other legendaries first? Then Celebi last? Thanks.

some legendaries aren't showing up 'cause of a glitch...

Thanks! Oh, and about the final battle, I bet you that it's gonna be epic! *Cliche* But 1 problem: whats a Sprinephy? XD. No wait, Sprinephy's the big tree thingy. Never mind. Oh well, time to find Shaymin... damn where is he? I've explored practically everywhere except for where Tropius is blocking... fudge...

well, after you talked to Sprinephy, go back to where that Dark Pikachu was blocking your way.

im playing pokemon rescue rangers and im in fruits basket but i dont know what to do i looked around everywhere but there's nothing to do

EDIT: Nevermind i found where i was supposed to go

um... okay then.

Well, I searched, but it wasn't quite answered, so I'll ask.

After I defeat Tyrannitar and Pikachu (where Groudon is), what do I do next? Tropius isn't moving, and I talked to all other NPCs; is there something I'm missing?

after that event, talk to Breatherna and then go to the place where Tropius is.

cidolfas

T.G. Cid
Years
I got a problem djg.Im playing RR.. Where should i go after i finish the first training event?Coz wen i talked to steelix,he sent me in the land of the dead and wen i talk to the guardian he keeps warping me in that same area..Please help me on wat im gona do..

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I got a problem djg.Im playing RR.. Where should i go after i finish the first training event?Coz wen i talked to steelix,he sent me in the land of the dead and wen i talk to the guardian he keeps warping me in that same area..Please help me on wat im gona do..

that's not suppose to happen... :\
probably caused by a glitch...

Where do u get shinnoh starters??

Blue Path below Polaris Town, right before you'll enter Thin Forest...

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
hi there.. i downloaded rd log but i doesnt play ... it says that this is not a nds file ... plz ansewr ..

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
WHERE IS HM. WATERFALL PLS. ANSWER.

in what game?
RoL: Mt. Origin. The cave where you'll catch Groudon...
RR: in the caves of Oceanshine City.

hi there.. i downloaded rd log but i doesnt play ... it says that this is not a nds file ... plz ansewr ..

um...
you are aware that this hack game is a GBA hack, are you not?

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2024
um...
you are aware that this hack game is a GBA hack, are you not?

oups .. yes agfter i posted this i found out that it was a bga game .. anyway it is a great game .. well i do have an other question though.. this game is completed or after a cetrain point i will not be able to play it?

Years
  • Seen May 28, 2009
hey
about half a year
i played and completed ruby destiny RoL
now i wanted to try your other games, and i read the games' proluges on one of your threads.
are the storyliens of all 3 connected?
and why does it seem that RR have such a sad ending :<
btw, what do i do with IPS files?
RR is .ips and i dunno what to do with it
is it for DS?

Last edited:

kremerswim

PokePIMP
Years
I have been searching through this thread for help, but I don't know what to do.
I am trying to find Groudon in Reign of Legends, and Entei is blocking my way.
I know that I am supposed to surf east from Retazo City to Cinnabar Island, then Surf south with Dive to get to Groudon.
But when I surf east of Retazo, there is no Cinnabar Island. There is the mountain/cliff to catch Ho-oh, which I did, but I still don't have my eighth badge.
I need help just finding Cinnabar Island because it's not to the east of Retazo.
Thanks!

Gwaponezz

DIE BISSHES!!!
Years
Hey DJG I Completed Rescue Rangers But Theres A Glitch When you Get Out OF your Base It Just GO Back In THe SUndial Event Then WHen I Go TO Pokemon Square Well Theres A GLITCH LIKE STARTING BACK

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I cant find the cold scarf. this is so frusturating (spelling check)

It's in Low Point Path blocked by two RockSmashable rocks.

oups .. yes agfter i posted this i found out that it was a bga game .. anyway it is a great game .. well i do have an other question though.. this game is completed or after a cetrain point i will not be able to play it?

Life of Guardians, right?
Well, it's not done yet...
The current beta ends after you get the fifth badge.

hey
about half a year
i played and completed ruby destiny RoL
now i wanted to try your other games, and i read the games' proluges on one of your threads.
are the storyliens of all 3 connected?
and why does it seem that RR have such a sad ending :<
btw, what do i do with IPS files?
RR is .ips and i dunno what to do with it
is it for DS?

.ips is the extension name of the patch.
you need to patch that .ips file to a clean Ruby ROM.
See the [IMPORTANT] Before Playing a ROM Hack thread...

and yes, the three games' stories are all connected.

I have been searching through this thread for help, but I don't know what to do.
I am trying to find Groudon in Reign of Legends, and Entei is blocking my way.
I know that I am supposed to surf east from Retazo City to Cinnabar Island, then Surf south with Dive to get to Groudon.
But when I surf east of Retazo, there is no Cinnabar Island. There is the mountain/cliff to catch Ho-oh, which I did, but I still don't have my eighth badge.
I need help just finding Cinnabar Island because it's not to the east of Retazo.
Thanks!

continue surfing east.
you'll get to Cinnabar Isle.

Hey DJG I Completed Rescue Rangers But Theres A Glitch When you Get Out OF your Base It Just GO Back In THe SUndial Event Then WHen I Go TO Pokemon Square Well Theres A GLITCH LIKE STARTING BACK

glitch already known...
the flags resets after you leave Tower of Fate, and I don't really know why... :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back