• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
What...? You click on it and use it?[/B][/COLOR][/FONT][/QUOTE]

what is the cheat for rarecandy cause anytime i try it the gameshark it sayscode cannot work with the game file

Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
I know you can leave pokemon with oak at one point but does anyone know if there is a way to breed pokemon?

NewMew

Sephiroth
Years
I have came across a game breaking fault meta. Once you have done the Attack of the Prehistoric Pokémon episode theres nothing stopping you skipping all the episodes until dragonnite bumps into you and gives you the invitation. If i was you i would make it so that people cant skip them. Maybe someone blocking the way or a reminder script? Anyways apart from that i havnt came across anything else. Hope u carry on with this hack because its very well done :)

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I know this sounds some stupid and off topic but i need it to b answer
my question is how do i post the banners of hacks in my profile like everybody else
Put them in your signature.

what is the cheat for rarecandy cause anytime i try it the gameshark it sayscode cannot work with the game file
There's no reason to cheat, it just ruins the game...

I know you can leave pokemon with oak at one point but does anyone know if there is a way to breed pokemon?
Since there's no actual Day Care beside Oak's script you can't.
Meta had to use Day Care scripts for removing and giving back your pokemon =)

Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2018
does anybody else's oak just check the pokedex and doesn't offer to take care of your pokemon or is that just happening to me? i remembered he offered but i rejected but i didnt know it was a one time thing

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
minigames

i see people talking about events/ mini games how do i unlock them i got all 8 badges

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
when will pokemon ash gray go to orange islands

dear metapod23
please let me know when i can go to the orange islands or the "valentia island" as they call in the anime in pokemon ash gray

thank u
ashcatch (ash catchem)

pokemon master

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
i see people talking about events/ mini games how do i unlock them i got all 8 badges

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2011
i downloaded the new patch for fire red and i try to enter the indigo platio the guard tells me i can't

HackChu

I need a haircut...
Years
Everything is fine I suppose. However I worry about the scripting. I have a feeling that if you don't do something right than the game gets screwed up, or you can probably skip the events causing things to get out of wack.

Also please change the backsprite of Ash and change the sprites of Team Rocket some. If that's done I think the game will become a major success. Keep up the good work.

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2017
im having trouble getting in kogas gym how do i get in i did what metapod said on the post on how to get in but it didnt work i tried looking it up on youtube but there were just the older versions or something and nothing is working can some help me?
EDIT:and this game is awesome by the way :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 26, 2012
Around what times will Haunter and kadabra evolve? and is there a quick way to get them the happiness they need?

Back