• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy063

Banned
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 16, 2012
One of the best hacks that I played, would be definitely voting for this in the Hack of the Year nominations. <3

Years
hy,what pokemon is barboach-it is water/ground tipe and it looks like ponyta is that normal?

And how can i pass that snow thats blocking way into cave in kristal path for sidequest same goes for that tower in sand do i need dig?

Years
  • Seen Aug 7, 2013
Is there a way to beat the vessel without lapras' perish song?

I didn't know you needed it so I replaced it with another move. :(

Years
  • Seen Aug 21, 2014
I made it to the point where Team Earth(?) controlled the four legendary dragons but now I don't know what to do.

Years
Just beat the Master 17 and the Champion!! This was one of the best hacks I've ever played!! Well done DJG!!

Just a few points I want to make though...

1. I think I saw a Ponyta/Rapidash sprite used for Barboach/Whiscash... lol made me laugh for a while

2. Some parts of the Leon Empire have LOTS of glitches... (I'm guessing they haven't been fixed yet, because those locations aren't involved in the main storyline)

3. I heard that you can find Lugia when you use the Super Rod at the 'lake' in Rainbow City. But instead, I fished up Pansages and Galvantulas!! Wow I didn't know they were able to live in water :D hehe

4. The Caves in Rintah Path and south of Bouquet Field... when I enter them, I end up back in Oceanshine City. Is that normal?

Oh btw, where do you find Terrange? xD

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
I think that bug only happens if you go to the PokeDex, Pokemon Menu, PokeNav, or anything in the Start Menu that requires the game to change the view... You can continue as long as you avoid going through the Start Menu in the area.

Well, I'm doing so, but there's no interaction with Felinar at all and I'm restricted to 'finding what that other Pokemon's up too.' So I feel that at this point something went wrong...?

Years
passd main story,realy great hack with great story and gameplay,was realy hard i lost about ten times,only didnt likd that u can beat last 3 bosses only with perish song,and what about sidequests can they be finishd?

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
passd main story,realy great hack with great story and gameplay,was realy hard i lost about ten times,only didnt likd that u can beat last 3 bosses only with perish song,and what about sidequests can they be finishd?

When I was beta testing the game, I didn't even use Lapras for Perish Song (in fact, that idea never came into my mind)...
All I did was using my "time" powers (save and load states xD)...

Well, I'm doing so, but there's no interaction with Felinar at all and I'm restricted to 'finding what that other Pokemon's up too.' So I feel that at this point something went wrong...?

Send me your save file so I can investigate...

Just beat the Master 17 and the Champion!! This was one of the best hacks I've ever played!! Well done DJG!!

Just a few points I want to make though...

1. I think I saw a Ponyta/Rapidash sprite used for Barboach/Whiscash... lol made me laugh for a while

2. Some parts of the Leon Empire have LOTS of glitches... (I'm guessing they haven't been fixed yet, because those locations aren't involved in the main storyline)

3. I heard that you can find Lugia when you use the Super Rod at the 'lake' in Rainbow City. But instead, I fished up Pansages and Galvantulas!! Wow I didn't know they were able to live in water :D hehe

4. The Caves in Rintah Path and south of Bouquet Field... when I enter them, I end up back in Oceanshine City. Is that normal?

Oh btw, where do you find Terrange? xD

1. Can you tell me the location of Ponyta/Rapidash, pls?
2. I'm aware, and it's fixed in the next release.
3. Damn it... x,x
4. I'll check on that.

I made it to the point where Team Earth(?) controlled the four legendary dragons but now I don't know what to do.

Defeat them?
Try asking the pink rock-thingy...

Make a fakemon in the next update

I don't think I'll do that.
The Hevah Dex is fine as it is, at least, for me it is...

Heck I didn't even had that idea while I was beta testing (and I used PKMN in legal ways --> meaning, I used PKMNs which were available in the wild and just raised them)...

hy,what pokemon is barboach-it is water/ground tipe and it looks like ponyta is that normal?

And how can i pass that snow thats blocking way into cave in kristal path for sidequest same goes for that tower in sand do i need dig?

Can you tell me where you found that Ponyta-Barboach, pls?
And what?

Years
I found it at mountain crystal,near entrance to pokemon herb shop,i usd super rod to find it.And i meant quests 1-3 are they gona be able to be finish in next beta?and there are many areas with signs on strange language like maybi chinese.And at that cave at pokemon herb shop,i enterd and went true series of paths and leaders and i exited at one part of mountain where is a man and some legendarie pokemon,when i tryd to talk to him it enterd in my pokemon selection and when i pressd to select pkm game freezd and i couldnt do nothing but luckly i savd before that.And Seriously why is there no escape ropes in game?east of boulder city is a cave where if u enter and go true first leaders down u cant go up cas instead that leaders is a rock sow again if i didnt savd game before entering i would have to go from begining.

Last edited:

TCB

Tranquilo.
Years
Heh, kind of sheepish for me to ask, but how do I actually 'send it' to you? I've never done this before so...

EDIT: Don't respond to the PM I've sent you, I found where the save file is located.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years

You really don't need it o.O
I did not use it and beat it with no (okay... well not exactly =D) problems =D

Lugia was in previous release =)

All I did was using my "time" powers (save and load states xD)...
Yes! Time powaaaaaaaaaaaaa rulezzzzzz! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back