• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [Hack of the Year 2010] Pokémon Sienna - Complete Version Released

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
I've been in such a ~slump~ recently. :) Well, Beta 2 has been almost ready for a while now. I basically just need to do a couple more sidequests, polish off a few scripts on this route and script the next town/city/village. (Which contains the fourth Voultan gym.)

Anyway, I finally have something to update the thread with. It's a video of one of beta two's events. Sadly, my internet is too slow to upload videos (if any could do this for me I'd be eternally grateful) for now it's located here. Enjoy!

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • Age 28
  • Cali
  • Seen Apr 2, 2013
I have a question. Will you do the backsprites and the
sprites on the Trainer Card? Because if you do, it'll be better.
Are you asking for the heroine sprites?
Because we have some of the backsprites done for her the frontsprite is partially done also. By the 2nd beta the hero and heroines sprites should be fully completed.

DMAC

Pokemon Master
Years
  • Seen Jun 16, 2015
Love the storyline...totally origional. I just have one question will there be like two seperate possible endings to the game...for example you beat the elite four or you become the head of the evil organization.just wondering if the decisions u make in the game effect the outcome completely. If so that is awesome.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Love the storyline...totally origional. I just have one question will there be like two seperate possible endings to the game...for example you beat the elite four or you become the head of the evil organization.just wondering if the decisions u make in the game effect the outcome completely. If so that is awesome.

Yes, there will be. I think that's listed in my features section. Just it'll be more different then 'beating the eilte four' or 'becoming a head of an evil organisation.' Thanks.

Correct. As you know, I play as the heroine in most Hacks.
And also, that's good to hear.

Yuuup. :3

Also, I uploaded a video of the ASM HackMew did for me. Thoughts? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hELzN-L8oUk

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years

Yes, there will be. I think that's listed in my features section. Just it'll be more different then 'beating the eilte four' or 'becoming a head of an evil organisation.' Thanks.

It looks great but... not to be rude didn't you upload that b4?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2010

Pokémon Sienna, Beta 1 Official Release

A helpful tip:
This is a spoiler, so the solution will be seen in spoiler tags only. Well, Steven's letter is an invisible item and is incredibly hard to find. It is in the Devon Corporation builiding. If you're finding it hard to find, here's a spoiler to reveal exactly where.

I figured the letter was in there somewhere. I just kept walking hitting my A button everywhere and I couldn't find it. I left and searched for over an hour and checked back here to see if anyone would have said anything. I didn't look at the spoiler but your tip helped me alot :S
and are you going to change the shadow under you when jumping over a wooden fence? It looks weird blue

So far it's pretty fun too good job. I've been looking around for a different pokemon game that I'd probably have fun playing. But I really didn't feel like it since they weren't from nintendo and official but decided to try yours.

Edit: Offtopic but Sarcastic Prince RuneScape is probably the best MMORPG to play right now. Just because you probably havn't got far on it and quit once you leveled up once doesn't mean it sucks. It's fun

Pokepal17

More cowbell~
Years
Oh hey, my internet held out long enough to upload the video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Th_swP3NHaw

Looking good Harry, The map in that vid looks nice and the event looks nice too. However, I think it would be better that when the Lugia disappears, the Pokéball that catches it appears. :3

Love that. <3

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
As nice as it may be, I don't like the fact that he looks straight through the trees. I'm not one for realistic features in Pokemon games, but this just irks me.

I don't think that it's the player seeing the event; it's more that when the player walks there, that event is happening over there at that time. He's just showing you the event, not saying that the player character itself is seeing the event.

Get what I mean?

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2010
HELL YEAH.

I just pissed off Harry. I gotta Shroomish.

He's so spiteful, he's gonna edit his ROM and capture a Mewtwo. LOLOLOL

Btw, Shroomish and Treecko are like the super-mega-hyper rare Pokémon on Colt Pass.

@ above: Yeah, to get to the first gym you have to go through a forest, which to get to you will have to have completed a task. I still haven't got to the Gym, nevermind out of the forest. And, just a hint, TeaRocket ain't easy this tie around. :P

Wow. That better be true because I'm here trying to get a treecko and it's taking forever! Colt Path is what you mean I think

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2010
I don't think that it's the player seeing the event; it's more that when the player walks there, that event is happening over there at that time. He's just showing you the event, not saying that the player character itself is seeing the event.

Get what I mean?
So it's dramatic irony, if I remember correctly?
I want to believe that, but I really can't since that '?' appears above the players head. Most people, as far as I know, would give in to their curiosity and try to find out what is happening.

But, I'll just let it go. I'm making mountains out of molehills.

Paper Mario

Ace Trainer
Years
  • Age 31
  • Home
  • Seen Mar 22, 2022
I've a "little" problem with the Beta 1.1

Spoiler:
Despite the background music continues to play and I can hear the sound of the rain, the image on the screen is blocked and I can't go afterwards and neither move. How can I solve this?

EDIT: I solved. After winning I gone out the forest by the lowest path and re-entered for use the upper exit.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 25, 2011
I found an interesting bug for you. It might not come up often, but you should at least consider it. During the first battle, the one with Prof. Marsh, I decided to see what would happen if I threw a pokeball at the Professor's weakened Zigzagoon. My starter disappeared, the pokeball appeared...and then the game froze.

Anyway...really appreciate the work put into this!

Back