• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
Some other glitches :)
30lgidd.png
zk2tjc.png

I wonder what happens if you Rock Smash them. I didn't have Rock Smash with me but I'll try it and post what happens later ;)
287gk7t.png

When going back on land after Surfing
jp9eo9.png

In this house...
200zolc.png

You'll end up there after using the door.
2ltj2c8.png

The spot to the left works but you can't use the spot I'm standing on right now.

29dke2b.png

Who knows where I am now?
Spoiler:

And another glitchy area:
mt6ogh.png

If you can't find it, I'll tell you where it is. I've a video of it but I can't upload it because of its size. It's huge.

Hope these help :)

mikethemaster

Good mapper, beginner scripter
Years
  • Seen Apr 8, 2011
GENERATOR ISSUES

how do i shut off the generator to defeat watson:THE TRAITOR!

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
OK guys, almost done with this update now... Just need a few more days... This time, when I say the update will be next week, I mean it.

Also bugs are being dealt with. For the most part.

Cutlerine

Years
Do you think i should download this now? Or wait for the update... (:

If I were you, I'd wait for the update. Quite a few bugs have been fixed in this version, which WILL come out on Sunday. Having spent this afternoon working on it, I'm certain that I'll have it ready by then. I mean, if it's essentially ready now, it's going to be ready then, unless I make a monumental mistake that destroys everything.

I really, really hope I don't do that.

Years
OK guys, almost done with this update now... Just need a few more days... This time, when I say the update will be next week, I mean it.

Also bugs are being dealt with. For the most part.

Have you fixed the glitchy area I posted? If you can't find it I'll post a video where it is.

flamemaster

No school like the old school
Years
  • MI
  • Seen Mar 23, 2016
hellopeople, i have a problem. when idownload the ips patch, it wont let me add it to ruby. will someone please help me

pikastache

pikachu master
Years
  • Seen Sep 21, 2015
I've found 3 glitches in my game. The first one I found when I went back through Meteor Falls to get to Fallarbor, Alicia's sprite is in front of the small stairs leading to the bridge (image one), but she has Gleis' script from the demon banishment back in Rusturf Tunnel.

The second one is on the bridge near Fortree where you battle the Deadly Seven, I went back across it after I reached the current end of the game and came across the one that writes haiku (can't remember his name). Can't talk to him and he's the only one there. (Image two).

The third one is one of the zombies, the kind that crumbles to dust after you defeat it. I've already beat her, but she's still there. (Image three)

Just thought I'd point those out, because it's a little strange. LOVE the hack, especially the Deadly Seven. (:

Cutlerine

Years
I've found 3 glitches in my game. The first one I found when I went back through Meteor Falls to get to Fallarbor, Alicia's sprite is in front of the small stairs leading to the bridge (image one), but she has Gleis' script from the demon banishment back in Rusturf Tunnel.

The second one is on the bridge near Fortree where you battle the Deadly Seven, I went back across it after I reached the current end of the game and came across the one that writes haiku (can't remember his name). Can't talk to him and he's the only one there. (Image two).

The third one is one of the zombies, the kind that crumbles to dust after you defeat it. I've already beat her, but she's still there. (Image three)

Just thought I'd point those out, because it's a little strange. LOVE the hack, especially the Deadly Seven. (:

Thanks. I'll get on them... sometime. In the meantime, I'll try and whip up some excitement for Sunday's update:

The Item Chain is Finally Finished!

Munchlax & Family, Turmur, Faceleech and Magnezone are Finally Available!

Main Storyline Finished!

All Many Some Bugs Fixed!

Isshu/Unova Pokémon Names Altered to English Ones!

P.S. Has anyone actually found a Basculin/Basurao yet?

Years
No, but I'll try to find it in Sunday's update. My planned team includes:

Weezing (to be named Culterine)
Shiftry (to be named Snakewood)

...and some HM Slaves A.K.A. the actual zombies of the Pokemon world.

The good thing is that I'll be done with Flora Sky by then as tomorrow I am going up to Cynthia at the Pokemon League, and on Sunday the aftergame. Oh and on the first post in that spoiler tag that mentions the Sinnoh/Unova Pokemon be updated for Unova Pokemon to have their English names? This is the third ROM Hack on PokeCommunity that I've played that has Unova Pokemon, obviously the others are Flora Sky and Light Platinum, and soon 4th with Life of Guardians.

Makes me wonder if you have any plans for references to things like Final Destination/Dan Schneider/other PokeCommunity ROM Hacks planned? Eh... we'll find out on Sunday.

E.C.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 28, 2021
on this next update coming on sunday, will you be able to catch the other zombie pokemon??

Back