• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nomi1993a

Nauman Nasir
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 13, 2013
URGENT POST

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. I'll respond to some of your questions next time. At the moment, I'm only posting to ask everyone to submit their choice for who they would like the Special Character for Dark Rising 2 to be. Atem (Or Yami Yugi) was the special character in Dark Rising 1, taking the role as a gym leader. Now's the time to decide who will be the special character for this hack and why.

So to all of you creative people out there, here's your chance to make your idea added to the hack! Just fill out this form and I'll make sure to choose whoever has the best choice. The winner will be added to the credits section. Let's Do This!

Character's Name:

What Series He/She is from:

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why):

What Pokemon should He/She have:

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact:

And that's it! Any character is welcomed, but please, do not pick anything too ridiculous like SpongeBob or something along that line. Stick to Anime & Video Games Only, but I'll consider all choices depending on how well you describe their mixture into the hack. THANKS!

I would suggest that u should add your 7th gym leader Yami Yugi or Dark Yugi as special character,she's also a known character in anime because she is from 1st generation and is senior character, i would advice u that give her giratina as u gave her in DR1 as signature pokemon,

Years
  • Seen Mar 17, 2013
I have a few suggestions, so I hope I can enter numerous ones.. Lol.

1. Character's Name: Naruto Uzamaki

2. What Series He/She is from: Naruto Shippuden

3. How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): The power of Celebi/Jirachi/Mew/ essentially any other Legendary have no bounds, so... could be brought here as a means to help you save the world.

What Pokemon should He/She have: Electric Pokemon come to mind since they fit his look.

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: Probably a 10, but who knows. Doesn't have to make a huge impact, but I could see him being a sacrificial element for the greater good. You're the writer.

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
Character Names: Maka and Soul Eater (You could make it a Tate and Liza style battle.)

What series they're from: Soul Eater.

How they got to the Poke-verse: They were sent to the universe where the Omni Region resides by Lord Death because a rare Kishin Egg (Evil Human Soul) was absorbed by someone there (Possibly V or even the main character's father) and they must retrieve it at all costs.

Pokemon they could use: Ghost types or even Dark types.

Popular: Well, Im not sure how folks feel about the Soul Eater anime, so I wouldnt be too sure.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 12, 2017
Character's Name: (Gohan) > Kid Super Sayian Form with picolos clothing would be cool.

What Series He/She is from: Dragon Ball Z Kai

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): He senses Danger on other regions so he traveled to the omni region to find out what's happening and why are people being controlled by the monster darugis. So he teams up with Oren/Orena later in the story to stop the evil, and eventually sacrifices himself so that the hero/heroine can move on to stop darugis

What Pokemon should He/She have: I think its should be Mixed (Dragon,Water,Fighting,Electric,Flying,Ground,) Specific Types (Fighting,Dark, and one Dragon)?

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: I think he's very popular in the dragon ball z kai anime and would make a serious impact on your story, So i think 10

Last edited:

Aryan143

The Fennekin Fan!
Years
Character's Name: Doraemon

What Series He/She is from: Doraemon

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): He used one of his gadgets to reach the space and then suddenly saw a planet. It was the Omni region but then his machine to travel back broke and he decided to stay in this region with other people.

What Pokemon should He/She have: Machine,Robot and Cat like pokemons since he is a robot cat himself

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 10, He have a lot of gadgets so people gets attraction to him and he becomes more popular as he stays there. He used his gadgets for helping people so he would surely make a good impact.

Sorry if it's a bit cartoonish. You can also add in the story like he was attacked by Darugis then his mind became out of control and he used his gadgets for bad things.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I would suggest that u should add your 7th gym leader Yami Yugi or Dark Yugi as special character,she's also a known character in anime because she is from 1st generation and is senior character, i would advice u that give her giratina as u gave her in DR1 as signature pokemon,
Her? Her? HER?!

Character's Name: Minato Arisato

What Series He/She is from: Persona 3

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): I don't want to spoil much the events of Persona 3 but let's just say that now he's responsible for the world's stability by sealing the great evil and for that reason he could appear in DR2. Also he could be sprited really well considering Persona has sprites throughout the game.

What Pokemon should He/She have: His initial personas have fire and dark skills so Fire and Ghost/Dark

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: I do believe that Persona is pretty popular series so I would go for 8 (not gonna write 10 like the others 'cause it's too lame :D)

Years
Character's Name:

What Series He/She is from: Tyson (Beyblade)

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe: He heard there are many strong Dragons (Pokes) in this world like his Dragoon and has come here to challenge them

What Pokemon should He/She have: Well Dragon Types suit him like Flygon, Salamence, Haxorus, Hydreigon and his own (Dragoon if someone can make his sprite because I can't). But a Great Spriter can look into Gyarados for this.. Right???

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: Judging by his role in the anime I am sure everyone loves him and I would give him 09-10 Scale

Last edited:
Years
Character's Name: Margaret

What Series He/She is from: She is my girlfriends boss in real life.

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe: She is obsessed with the main character of dark rising 2. She will do anything in her power to defeat the character and to force him into marrying him. If you fail then the game ends, you go back to the title screen and start your save file again. If you win then she runs off crying and vows she will become strong enough to defeat you and force marriage upon you.

What Pokemon should He/She have: depends on your starter. It varies so it won't be the same each time. Like Gary in red and blue. Her first 3 Pokemon will be dragons. They can be haxorus garchomp and salamence. Her final three will be different depending on your starter. It could be lucario, gengar, and alakazam if you chose dragonite. Hitmontop, mismagius, and Gallade if you chose salamence. Electivire, magmortar, and drapion if you chose garchomp. So it can vary but those aren't the Pokemon she will have. Just naming a few.

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 9, for it really isn't someone popular. She is just someone who could be thrown into the storyline. She can pop in whenever she wants and if you lose then something will happen and you won't end up in the Pokemon center when all your Pokemon faint. It sorta reminds me of the episode of pokemon when James has that growlithe and that woman who looks like Jessie wants to marry James. Anyone can throw in someone from a different show but I really don't want to see that. Cause in the Pokemon universe, it won't ever happen. Whether it be naruto or goku from Dragonball z. Let's see something interesting. You could throw in senex from Pokemon snakewood for all I care.

Of course so far I like everyone elses idea. The best idea is something that makes sense and something tht could affect the main character as well. I've played a little bit of life of guardians and that game had that. Not saying that game is better. I love dark rising. It's only my opinion and I've thought real hard about DRGs question. I've got plenty of other ideas I can throw at you.

Last edited:

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Character's Name: the doctor or david tennant

What Series He/She is from: surprisingly, doctor who

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): he is a damn time lord. and he is on pokemon platinum too (looker)

What Pokemon should He/She have: mysterious pokemon. like like solrock, lunatune or something like these

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 9 seriously. i love david tennant and he must be for for everywhere!

just look at that and say this isnt david tennant
Spr_Pt_Looker.png

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Character's Name: Willard Mitt Romney

What Series He/She is from: America

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe: He's a good leader

What Pokemon should He/She have: Braviary

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 4.7

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
Character's Name: Willard Mitt Romney

What Series He/She is from: America

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe: He's a good leader

What Pokemon should He/She have: Braviary

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 4.7

rofl so hard right now :D

Germaniac

Victoria Concordia Crescit
Years
Character's Name: Dark Magician Girl

What Series He/She is from: Yu-Gi-Oh!

How could He/She mix into a Pokemon Universe (In other words. How did this person get here and why): she had the ability to move from a world to another, she suddenly found a new world, pokemon world

What Pokemon should He/She have: psychic or cute pokemons

On a scale of 1-10, how popular is this character & would He/She make a well-known impact: 10, she will make all the guys fall in love with her

DarkRisingGirl

Order Must Be Restored
Years
Thanks for your requests everyone, I really liked everyone's idea. My favorites so far would have to be the Soul Eater cast & the characters from Beyblade. However, if I was to use a character from that series, it would be Ginga from the newer shows as his charcter design would fit in easily & sprites for him would be no problem at all to make. Another idea I really liked was an obsessed girl following the player everywhere, I actually thought of that before as well.
But keep the request coming! Something else may spark my interest. Think of characters who are really good with controlling monsters of some sort. I heard about a show called Vanguard: Card Fight. Not to make this an anime discussion but is it any good & would a character from there look acceptable in the hack? Also, expect an update with some really cool screenshots before the end of the month. Probably late this week or early next week. And sometime next month I'll announce the character who'll be in the hack & screenshots of the person in-game.

Omega Zero

Is back...
Years
Thanks for your requests everyone, I really liked everyone's idea. My favorites so far would have to be the Soul Eater cast & the characters from Beyblade. However, if I was to use a character from that series, it would be Ginga from the newer shows as his charcter design would fit in easily & sprites for him would be no problem at all to make. Another idea I really liked was an obsessed girl following the player everywhere, I actually thought of that before as well.
But keep the request coming! Something else may spark my interest. Think of characters who are really good with controlling monsters of some sort. I heard about a show called Vanguard: Card Fight. Not to make this an anime discussion but is it any good & would a character from there look acceptable in the hack? Also, expect an update with some really cool screenshots before the end of the month. Probably late this week or early next week. And sometime next month I'll announce the character who'll be in the hack & screenshots of the person in-game.

How would the obsessive girl work if the main player chooses heroine?

Obsessive boy?

EXODIA!!!

Years
Character who controls monsters...........

Aha I think of a genius one but also stupid.......Rita repulsa. The first villain in the original power ranger series who summons monsters to destroy the rangers and then use her staff to make them grow....wait is that even her name. Damn that was way over 20 years ago....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back