• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Go to Breeze Isle and decline to join them?

Just finished "Bad Mode" and I thoroughly enjoyed it. I was skeptical at first when I was just running what seemed like pretty boring errands like finding the gem in the cave but that bit was short and then the storyline got awesome again. Obviously going to play on but really enjoyed the main story. No idea how i'd have beaten those 3 Level 80s without Leech Seed though. Good ol' Leech Seed.

I have to say Touclipse, even though I never had one, is by far my favorite user created Pokemon ever. The name, the design, the typing, everything about it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2012
Okay so I did something that I maybe shouldn't have done. I just got locked up by those knight guys, and then I had some sort of dream...A battle started, and it looked like some sort of cutscene type battle because the pokemon's name was ??????? and it looked like a pair of floating eyes. The thing is, instead of attacking it and playing out the scene, I sort of threw this masterball I had at it and I caught it.. I woke up from the dream, and I checked the PC for that pokemon and it's sprite is a rattata, but in battle it's those floating eyes. It's type is dragon/ghost and it knows slash, scary face, dragonbreath, and ancientpower. =/ Sorry for the long post lol just wondering if anybody has done anything like this and if I should maybe not use this pokemon or something, although it's stats look nice lol

The.Demon.Eater

Sealed Goblin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
I've been doing a lot of off-grid searching and i found something pretty cool.
In Guardia Town head up left through the trees (gameshark) and search until you find a pokemon that looks like Gabrieleon and talk to it. It will say "I'm so lonely now..."
when it comes up it will be a darker version of Gabieleon called 'Nefari' ;) pretty cool but the little sprite thing in your party and PSS will be a ? mark in a bubble (not missingno) and in battle just 2 big ? marks
I found it really cool so i figured i should share it :D
and i also found a big verticle DJG in the trees by Sparkle Path. Also if you keep looking in the water to the upper left part by the letters u will find a trainer with a Baby Lugia. (dont have catch trainers code on or it wont work) you cannot steal it but its cool x)
these are just somethings i found in the past hour x) if u search maybe you could find some cool easter eggs too xD i just found another one outside of Lustersand Town on the mountain range

Okay so I did something that I maybe shouldn't have done. I just got locked up by those knight guys, and then I had some sort of dream...A battle started, and it looked like some sort of cutscene type battle because the pokemon's name was ??????? and it looked like a pair of floating eyes. The thing is, instead of attacking it and playing out the scene, I sort of threw this masterball I had at it and I caught it.. I woke up from the dream, and I checked the PC for that pokemon and it's sprite is a rattata, but in battle it's those floating eyes. It's type is dragon/ghost and it knows slash, scary face, dragonbreath, and ancientpower. =/ Sorry for the long post lol just wondering if anybody has done anything like this and if I should maybe not use this pokemon or something, although it's stats look nice lol

I've caught it twice when it's shown up. I've found no problems with using it. its actually quite strong. In battle it has no picture and a weird sprite out of, but otherwise its just another pokemon to me ;)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
Spoiler:

Actually, those Gabrielleons are there as a part of an event. Once you do the Gabrielleon Dusk Path Mountain event, it makes the first one disappear and move to a certain place, where you can normally talk to it without cheats. Defeating it makes the next one move to a certain place, and so on. I also found the DJG in the trees...Heheh...

Spoiler:

It was supposed to be uncatchable, but I suppose it did have pretty good stats.
Since the icon is a Rattata, it might evolve into a Raticate?

Spoiler:

You could also get a Lapras to use Perish Song for some of the other high leveled boss Pokemon in the after-story. You might want to get a bunch of Rare Candies, too. Do the game in Sparkle Path a bunch of times (You can find the Rare Candy by choosing to play the game, then just hold the up button. My favorite is Yiyan.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012
I got HM fly and the guider told me to go to the mineral cave in dusk path,but the poketmon inside put me out after I talk to him. How can I pass this ,please?

ok, thanks, by the way do you know how to trigger good mode?
Thanks for your answer.I know how to choose the mode. But I alreadly choose the good mode to fight to the earth team. I just couldn't pass the mineral cave. Do I need to replay the game ? (I am a chinese player ,Englis is soso.I have find the AFQ before,but couldn't find the answer to pass the cave ...If there is no way to pass it,I will replay the great game。)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
I got HM fly and the guider told me to go to the mineral cave in dusk path,but the poketmon inside put me out after I talk to him. How can I pass this ,please?

Thanks for your answer.I know how to choose the mode. But I alreadly choose the good mode to fight to the earth team. I just couldn't pass the mineral cave. Do I need to replay the game ? (I am a chinese player ,Englis is soso.I have find the AFQ before,but couldn't find the answer to pass the cave ...If there is no way to pass it,I will replay the great game。)

If you can't catch it, just run away.

Edit- @Kirby, I considered the Rare Candy thing after my brother pointed it out, but wanted to beat it genuinely. I suppose Perish Song should have been the obvious strategy! Regret deleting it now really, though I only did because I figured if I ever needed it it would be easy to pay the $500 to relearn it, I just never thought of doing it for the bosses. Thankfully Leech Seed did the trick.

Still looking forward to the last 2 Gyms/The League. Although I should point out a "bug" I found, probably been reported before though. When I got to the castle, there's a scene where Alice leaves and you have to follow her through a door, battling a guard first. Well she kind of walked off the the right, not through the door but through a wall, and while this isn't an issue, when I clicked near where she went, and invisible Alice started talking to me and asked if I was here to win the 8th badge!

Given that I really enjoyed this hack, would it be worth going back and playing the other 2 in the series? (If that's still possible?) How do they compare? I probably will give them a go anyway just wondering what people think.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016

Edit- @Kirby, I considered the Rare Candy thing after my brother pointed it out, but wanted to beat it genuinely. I suppose Perish Song should have been the obvious strategy! Regret deleting it now really, though I only did because I figured if I ever needed it it would be easy to pay the $500 to relearn it, I just never thought of doing it for the bosses. Thankfully Leech Seed did the trick.

Still looking forward to the last 2 Gyms/The League. Although I should point out a "bug" I found, probably been reported before though. When I got to the castle, there's a scene where Alice leaves and you have to follow her through a door, battling a guard first. Well she kind of walked off the the right, not through the door but through a wall, and while this isn't an issue, when I clicked near where she went, and invisible Alice started talking to me and asked if I was here to win the 8th badge!

Given that I really enjoyed this hack, would it be worth going back and playing the other 2 in the series? (If that's still possible?) How do they compare? I probably will give them a go anyway just wondering what people think.

I'm not really offering it as a suggestion. It's either that or train your entire team to Lv. 90 so you stand a chance against the Hevah League...

The other two are still available. The first one, Reign of Legends has the basic story of Ruby with little extra events in the main game and all of the legendaries up to Gen. 4. There's different towns and routes, different caves and forests, different gym leaders. I played it, it's pretty good, although it's a bit like Ruby in my opinion...

Rescue Rangers, the second one, is a main series Pokemon game mixed with a Mystery Dungeon one. You play as a Pikachu, with Torchic and Chikorita as partners. It's very good, although there's a few bugs...Uh, if you're asked if you want to go back, DON'T. Uh, no real complaints, just that you have to go through Sinister Woods a lot...

So basically, in the Kirby39 Hack-O'-Scale...
RD-RoL : 8.1/10
RD-RR: 7.5/10
RD-LoG: 9.7/10

:D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 23, 2012
Level 90? Seriously? Wow. Rare Candy it is then.... I'm all for grinding but i'm not going to grind 40 levels per Pokemon with no storyline events. :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2019
hey, i still need to know how to trigger the good mode of this game, so when i'll reach that part i won't get the wrong game mode

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Man, this is annoying.

I finished the main storyline, got all 8 symbols, and still the TM seller hasn't shown up. I desperately need some TMs (Vine Dance, Dragon Beam, Earthquake, Flamethrower) from the guy and I haven't seen him once. I've looked where he's supposed to be and I've searched all throughout Fruit's Basket and the Leon Empire. Help anyone?

Oh yeah, would someone be kind enough as to tell me where the first 3 TMs are? They are, in-game, TM04, TM42 and TM18. I need 2 Earthquakes and another Flamethrower anyway, but help would be much appreciated.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Man, this is annoying.

I finished the main storyline, got all 8 symbols, and still the TM seller hasn't shown up. I desperately need some TMs (Vine Dance, Dragon Beam, Earthquake, Flamethrower) from the guy and I haven't seen him once. I've looked where he's supposed to be and I've searched all throughout Fruit's Basket and the Leon Empire. Help anyone?

Oh yeah, would someone be kind enough as to tell me where the first 3 TMs are? They are, in-game, TM04, TM42 and TM18. I need 2 Earthquakes and another Flamethrower anyway, but help would be much appreciated.

The TM Seller should have been there.
What version of the game are you currently playing?

hey, i still need to know how to trigger the good mode of this game, so when i'll reach that part i won't get the wrong game mode

You can trigger the Good Mode if you'll reject Team Earth's offer of joining them.

Thanks for this.
I'll investigate this bug.

Go back to Lustersand Town and talk to Kronz once again.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2012

I just can't pass the mineral cave in dust path.the poketmon inside put me out of the cave after I talk to him.The man ouside the entrance say hi to see me again.Somebody help,how I can go on. Is it a bug ?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2016
I'm playing the most recent one from your website as of May 20th or so. It's annoying having to rely on Magnitude for my Flygon, though it's at LV. 75.

2cn6omc.png

He should be here...

The.Demon.Eater

Sealed Goblin
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 8, 2013
i cant find the princess? i need her to give me the last symbol.. i followed the good line and even got the little walkthrough download but it hasnt helped? am i missing something?

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2012
Um if anyone is interested that ???????? pokemon learned petal dance at level 25 =\

edit: which by the way is my strongest and lowest level pokemon right now =D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
Um if anyone is interested that ???????? pokemon learned petal dance at level 25 =\

edit: which by the way is my strongest and lowest level pokemon right now =D

It has Cherrim's moveset.

i cant find the princess? i need her to give me the last symbol.. i followed the good line and even got the little walkthrough download but it hasnt helped? am i missing something?

First meet Giratina in the Lost Valley.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
Does anyone know what it takes for Exeggutor to evolve? Is the leaf stone still required for Exeggcute -> Exeggutor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back