• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
hello everyone ,
first of all its a great hack ! i mean awesome ! !
and my Mysteryegg evolved into secretegg and it can't use any stones :( what is the problem ?
i have read it should evolve into Hyperegg please help me.
PS - i have save file before evolving it to secretegg.
Thanx

Cutlerine

Gone. May or may not return.
Years
I seem to have found a misstype in the features and new stuff section on the op. Towards th bottom of the section, you wrote that this game had a slightly increased difficulty level. You somehow managed to misswrite 'extremely' as 'slightly'. I vote this be changed

Yeah, well... Whatever. I tend to think of Snakewood as 'slightly' harder, because I've played a lot of it and my previous (very unsuccessful) hack, the latter of which in particular has an insanely high difficulty level. Like, you are forced to pick the six strongest Pokémon in the game and get them to level 75 to be able to get past the first member of the Elite Four. So I tend to find easier games... well, I find them too easy, because I'm used to insane difficulty. So I upped Snakewood's difficulty 'slightly' in my terms, and that seemed to be 'extremely' for everyone else.

End communication!

Hola. Dunno why I said that because I'm not spanish but oh wells. Anyways just beat the game for my *counts on hands* sixth time, and I got to Gym Island after getting most legendaries except for That Man, Faceleec, Skylax (I think thats his name) and Shaderu (I can't find the final two hearts...). However that is irellevant. I came here to ask how the quack do I get through "The Deadly Gym"? I thought my game broke when I went in. Oh! One last thing ,does the Deoxys Rock have any relevance at all? Thanks!

The Deadly Gym has Senex in it. If he doesn't appear, then there's a glitch.

Deoxys Rock? What do you mean by that?

hello everyone ,
first of all its a great hack ! i mean awesome ! !
and my Mysteryegg evolved into secretegg and it can't use any stones :( what is the problem ?
i have read it should evolve into Hyperegg please help me.
PS - i have save file before evolving it to secretegg.
Thanx

Hyperegg is the one that can evolve, not Secretegg. You do realise though that Hyperegg is statistically better than pretty much everything you can hatch it into, right?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
sweet

i found this hack on youtube and i new i NEEDED to play it i love the idea looking ford to playing the game

yusolaifdfer

Pokemon Trainer
Years
  • Seen Feb 8, 2013
Hyperegg is the one that can evolve, not Secretegg. You do realise though that Hyperegg is statistically better than pretty much everything you can hatch it into, right?

ya so why is my Mysteryegg evolving in Secretegg on lvl 30 ? i want it to evolve in HyperEgg what should i do ?

Ragnia

Hello
Years
The Deadly Gym has Senex in it. If he doesn't appear, then there's a glitch.
Hmmm.. That may be a problem. Where would he appear if my game wasn't glitched?

Deoxys Rock? What do you mean by that?
On Gym Island there is a rock in the center, that when you talk to it it says something along the lines of "This is a meteorite which is connected to Deoxys. Too bad you won't ever get one."

Thanks for the help once again.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 1, 2011
hmm what emulator do you need to play this game iv tryd 20 alredy and none of them will run it :(

Cutlerine

Years
Thanks for the help once again.

1. He'd appear at the back of the Gym, where a Gym Leader would usually be.

2. That rock does absolutely nothing.

hmm what emulator do you need to play this game iv tryd 20 alredy and none of them will run it :(

Any emulator ought to work; perhaps something went wrong with patching? Try again with a clean ROM.

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2012
So this is a little strange. I got the call from Birch to go to the Elite Four, got the Dive HM, and arrived at the top of the waterfall in Ever Grande City. But for some reason I literally can't enter Victory Road; I walk up to the entrance and it acts like a wall and I can't walk in (for that matter I can't get into the Pokemon Center there either). Is this a glitch, or is there something else I need to do first before it's available?

Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I'm at route 123 and im having a problem, just past the medical kit, im trying to continue but there seems to be something blocking me, somewhat like in the origional game with the kecleon's, but i just cant find a way past or anything, i cant find a code to walk through it, so i am compleatly stuck. And i cant seem to upload a screenshot off my pc (ill try figure it out). And also i'm having a few graphics glitches where some tiles go pixl-y and i am using a clean rom (but the problem isnt that bad i just thought to metion it). So if someone could help at all, please do.

Harebrained

Switch to decaf? Never!
Years
I started playing this yesterday, and I have to say I love it! You've done a lot as far as making a fun story, but I have to criticize your choice in Fakemon. My Mightyena evolved into what appears to be a very, very slight recolor of Zoroark. You're showing your own creative abilities no respect with parlor tricks like these.

It also seems to have stronger opponents than any of the original games I've played, which is refreshing.

Years
  • Seen Jul 8, 2017
Great Game it has a engaging storyline but i have encountered a bug after gleis puts me out with a wave of his hand i woke up but after i go outside it says u must have breakfast now people are saying talk to ur mom but there is no mother will somone plz help me dont ignore!

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2013
I've defeated Semex and talked to Landon and May in Lilycove. I got a call from Proff B about going to Ever Grande! So I dived east of Lilycove, went through the cave and dived back up which takes me to Victory Road. However, I've not even got all of the badges yet, not been to pacific log town nor gone on the abandoned ship that I've read about on here. Have I done things the wrong way round? What should I do now?

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
I'm stuck on gym island and the rock guy wont fight me. And no one is in asimov's gym... please help. This is a good game and I want to finish it

Cutlerine

Years
I'm stuck on gym island and the rock guy wont fight me. And no one is in asimov's gym... please help. This is a good game and I want to finish it

This is just one of those unfixable glitches, I'm afraid. Sorry.

I've defeated Semex and talked to Landon and May in Lilycove. I got a call from Proff B about going to Ever Grande! So I dived east of Lilycove, went through the cave and dived back up which takes me to Victory Road. However, I've not even got all of the badges yet, not been to pacific log town nor gone on the abandoned ship that I've read about on here. Have I done things the wrong way round? What should I do now?

No, just keep going. The League comes in the middle of this game, not at the end; you don't need all eight badges.

Great Game it has a engaging storyline but i have encountered a bug after gleis puts me out with a wave of his hand i woke up but after i go outside it says u must have breakfast now people are saying talk to ur mom but there is no mother will somone plz help me dont ignore!

Another unfixable glitch... I can't apologise enough.

where do you get the balance badge??

Beat Normal Girl Laura (or Scissora, I forget which one) on that route north of Rustboro.

I started playing this yesterday, and I have to say I love it! You've done a lot as far as making a fun story, but I have to criticize your choice in Fakemon. My Mightyena evolved into what appears to be a very, very slight recolor of Zoroark. You're showing your own creative abilities no respect with parlor tricks like these.

It also seems to have stronger opponents than any of the original games I've played, which is refreshing.

It's not a recolour of Zoroark. It is Zoroark. I made that before Zoroark's name and stats were released; I wanted Mightyena to evolve into it, so I made up a name that I said I would change later and then forgot about it.. You've reminded me to go back and change it - so thanks.

it is saying no image found and unsupported file type

I have no idea what that means. What's saying this? Please give more information.

I have the Spatial Pass yet am clueless as to what it's for...got a hint?

This is embarrassing, but... I've forgotten. It's got something to do with Shaderu, I think. I'll look it up for you.

I'm at route 123 and im having a problem, just past the medical kit, im trying to continue but there seems to be something blocking me, somewhat like in the origional game with the kecleon's, but i just cant find a way past or anything, i cant find a code to walk through it, so i am compleatly stuck. And i cant seem to upload a screenshot off my pc (ill try figure it out). And also i'm having a few graphics glitches where some tiles go pixl-y and i am using a clean rom (but the problem isnt that bad i just thought to metion it). So if someone could help at all, please do.

Not sure what's going on there. I'll check my ROM and see if I have it too. Otherwise, there's very little I can do to help.

So this is a little strange. I got the call from Birch to go to the Elite Four, got the Dive HM, and arrived at the top of the waterfall in Ever Grande City. But for some reason I literally can't enter Victory Road; I walk up to the entrance and it acts like a wall and I can't walk in (for that matter I can't get into the Pokemon Center there either). Is this a glitch, or is there something else I need to do first before it's available?

This is a glitch. No idea what it is.

Man, I can't apologise enough for all these horrible glitches. Future projects won't have them, I assure you (if and when any future projects actually materialise, since I seem to be terminally lazy about hacking these days).

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Cutlerine, I have a question, I reached the part about the Sumekka but I don't know how to go there next... I can't seem to find the switch from the trash cans!!!

Years
Just a question out of curiosity (not sure if you've already answered this one), is there any reason why you buffed Paras/Parasect and Koffing/Weezing, but not Baltoy/Claydol?

Cutlerine

Years
Cutlerine, I have a question, I reached the part about the Sumekka but I don't know how to go there next... I can't seem to find the switch from the trash cans!!!

Some of the trash cans have a chance to give you the Bone Keyring. Others never give anything. The only way to win is to keep trying random trash cans until you get it.

Just a question out of curiosity (not sure if you've already answered this one), is there any reason why you buffed Paras/Parasect and Koffing/Weezing, but not Baltoy/Claydol?

Because I buffed the Paras and Koffing lines up to the standard of the Baltoy line. That way, they're all equal.

Back