• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
Excuse for the double-post but I have to place novelties, and if I published my post nobody he would see the novelties

====================================================

NEWS

== == == == == == == == == == === == == == == == == == == ==

Well firstly I want to say that to decide for all the new scripts and quests, and some occult scrrens, so that you have like this more emotion when playing so that the game is already practically discovered in the news, and to give will of lowering him XD.

Now some screens of Esmerald City, city of the 2°GYM, there will exist, a BOTANIC LABORATORY, and one of the events,
better elaborated up to now by min it will happen there:
just a sentence for they poke its minds:
It would be possible to change the past, to change the existence and origin of the universe, it would change like this the humanity's direction, and its representatives....

ESMERALD CITY
pokemonlightplatinumesmgq6.png

KODER

MEXICAN HACKER
Years
  • Seen Mar 27, 2016
as i said friend, are brilliant images,
and your imagination is very large.

lucky in your hack.

como disse, as imagens são brilhantes,
e de sua imaginação é grande.

sorte no seu hack.

~Zel!x

Cope Tiles. Coming soon
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 16, 2014
I love this hack, the tiles, the appereance, i like all!

See ya!

Mitchman

Banned
Years
Hmm nice. I truly love this hack. But as some states the maps are a bit empty. Anyway im not asking for for a release or anything but do you have the spanish version? I mean language doesnt matter just the gameplay.

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
Years
The shadow of the pink tree should be green :\
I love the tiles and the maps and the scripts and the graphigs and the everything!
Userbar coming soon!

andreality

Go go go
Years
Hey Wesley, you're from myutsu! I know you because I am also Brazilian, but i not created an account in myutsu yet. By the way, I'm playing the beta 3 of light platinum, and it's great. Don't stop!​

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
Congratulations on winning hotw #40! Your award should be finished within the next few days. ;)
You've come a long way with this. The graphics are great and I like the scripts. My only critique is that the mapping could be better and the grammer too. Keep up the good work.

Wesley FG

Years
========================
NEWS
========================
Hello Forced the Whole ones for the comments,
now gulp new images of SEANPORT CITY,
a city with ports, Light, and where
an event that you can travel to a mysterious island XD happens,
my last speech is that the Next beta is arriving
seanportcitylpyc6.png

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Looking good, Wesley FG. The beach looks really interesting, and so does the "Seanport City" aspect. Also, I was wondering, why is this hack called "Light Platinum"? It does have a few referrals to Platinum, but it looks as if it could be the name of a remake.

Wesley FG

Years
============================
NEWS
============================
Hello the whole ones, I swallow a new image of GRAN KANNYON,
a place full of different " pokemons " and perhaps have luck of finding some fossils
beta802zv6.png

Years
this hack looks great! cant wait to play it! please release the beta soon.
although i have one question: is this game related to the pokemon platinum gba version hack???

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
This hack isincredibll appiling graphicly
Hope it's scripting is as good as it's graphics

Years
  • Seen Dec 6, 2008
Hey I was try to play it on my PSP (GBA Emulator)

but when u start new games it flashes random colors

Can someone give me link to beta4 or tell how to solve this

[email protected]
on at least twice a day

Wesley FG

Years
@Master 123 => Not my hack doesn't have anything there to be with the game Platinum (DS)
@Tropical Sunlight => Very well noticed what you said, you are very good observer but I will leave the mystery in the air
@Mac_Mini=> Thank you and yes the scripts will be of high levels in this new beta, in the old I used many of the Ruby but now they will be 100% new
@Lucario9 => Thank you for the support
@D@y 1E123 => in gba format link removed I don't advise to lower why it saves it of this beta it won't work in the new since they will be new scripts 100% and the grafics and scripts of her it is already surpassed.

Forced the whole ones for the comments and he/she would like to ask to lean on,
using one of our FAN BAR's in the first makes up

NEWS

New images of DARDUSK CITY,
a ghostly city full of mystery,
does it seem that the sacred temple was attacked??
pokmonlightplatinumdardxa7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back