• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
Can i ask a question?
"Whats the use of the white flute?"havent played pokemon game over 12years. haha

nicoleb

Whannell's hot.
Years
I had that same problem as well when I first did this months ago, so I used references from Youtube to find it. It was really hard.
Yeah, I tried that, too, but the only LPs I could find of Liquid Crystal were older BETAs that didn't have the sliding puzzles, so it was a bit different. XD

I have another question:
Spoiler:
and I can't find any recent-recent LPs on Youtube to show me what he said. Derp. XD So, can someone please tell me?

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
hellow,,there!!
Am new to this forum,,and is here only for this game!!
I play this game in my mobile which is nokia s60v5 via gpsp(gba emulator)
i want to ask all members,,which is the latest rom of liquid crystal?? Am playin 3.1 which is said to be 99% complete!!
Though i face many problems,one of them is harden move,,the game stuck when this move is used!!
I love this game,,i would like to knw which is latest rom,,when searched in this forum i only found ips file,,what do i do wit it??
Any1 plz help mee to play this game,,i'll appreciate help!! Thank you!!

Years
hellow,,there!!
Am new to this forum,,and is here only for this game!!
I play this game in my mobile which is nokia s60v5 via gpsp(gba emulator)
i want to ask all members,,which is the latest rom of liquid crystal?? Am playin 3.1 which is said to be 99% complete!!
Though i face many problems,one of them is harden move,,the game stuck when this move is used!!
I love this game,,i would like to knw which is latest rom,,when searched in this forum i only found ips file,,what do i do wit it??
Any1 plz help mee to play this game,,i'll appreciate help!! Thank you!!
Since when you downloaded the 3.1 IPS file??? I thought this is fixed recently...

Also a heads up guys.. I had nearly completed the whole game.The only think remains now is catching the legendries..I was thinking about that cave of wisdom south of Leaf bay city.is it accessible in this beta or the future one?

Lv 78 Meganium
Lv 78 Salamence
Lv 78 Dragonite
Lv 77 Alakazam
Lv 77 Golem
Lv 77 Poliwrath

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 19, 2016
Since when you downloaded the 3.1 IPS file??? I thought this is fixed recently...

Also a heads up guys.. I had nearly completed the whole game.The only think remains now is catching the legendries..I was thinking about that cave of wisdom south of Leaf bay city.is it accessible in this beta or the future one?

Lv 78 Meganium
Lv 78 Salamence
Lv 78 Dragonite
Lv 77 Alakazam
Lv 77 Golem
Lv 77 Poliwrath

It is now. Laz just released a new version that unlocks it.
To stay updated go here http://linkandzelda.com/liquidcrystal/journal/

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
dear ppls,, i need to knw how do i use the ips file,,cuz in my situation i have a .gba file which i play via an emulator!!
As above mentioned by an gentleman,,the game is complete,,but the rom which i am playin is not,,
plz guys help mee to get the full game,, link mee to it,,i want to enjoy this awesome hack,, help any1!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
dear ppls,, i need to knw how do i use the ips file,,cuz in my situation i have a .gba file which i play via an emulator!!
As above mentioned by an gentleman,,the game is complete,,but the rom which i am playin is not,,
plz guys help mee to get the full game,, link mee to it,,i want to enjoy this awesome hack,, help any1!!

Google and download a clean FireRed ROM.
Google and download Lunar IPS.
Download the hack's .ips file.

With Lunar IPS, patch the .ips file onto the FireRed ROM.

Here's a tutorial... ---> http://destinedjagold.webs.com/howtopatch.htm

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
I've made it all the way to the 17th badge. And I was in Leafbay Town. And I can't go anywhere, and this rocket place treasure thing, I thought that was maybe where I needed to go, but I can't use flash inside of it and I literally tried for about 6 hours to find my way through it with no success, I can't go into the Cave to the south, and I can't go to the surf routes. I did the Corsala cave thing where Zane says he is creating team Nexus. I am stuck here, and I do not know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
I've made it all the way to the 17th badge. And I was in Leafbay Town. And I can't go anywhere, and this rocket place treasure thing, I thought that was maybe where I needed to go, but I can't use flash inside of it and I literally tried for about 6 hours to find my way through it with no success, I can't go into the Cave to the south, and I can't go to the surf routes. I did the Corsala cave thing where Zane says he is creating team Nexus. I am stuck here, and I do not know what to do.

Any help would be appreciated.

You've finished the available part of the game. Update your ROM to the latest version to open up the Cave of Wisdom. There's an interesting little side quest available in it, allowing quick transportation between Johto and the OI (and by quick, I mean much quicker than waiting for the train). :)

I can't go to Cave Of Wisdom... ( I updated today pokemon lc)

Sure you got the correct version? The Cave of Wisdom is now open on the Live Beta, definitely.

Years
  • Seen Aug 24, 2012
@jumbo51 sir plz,,help mee,,i want the latest live beta but where is it,,plz link mee,,i want to play this awesome game!!

am noob,,in this forum,,don't knw how to quote,,
i now knw how to patch ips to rom but my rom name is latest liquid crystal 3.1.gba
i've downloaded the ips patch which i got from the first page by clicking live beta download!!
Now what to do am confused,,a guidance will be better!! Any1??

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
You've finished the available part of the game. Update your ROM to the latest version to open up the Cave of Wisdom. There's an interesting little side quest available in it, allowing quick transportation between Johto and the OI (and by quick, I mean much quicker than waiting for the train). :)

Sure you got the correct version? The Cave of Wisdom is now open on the Live Beta, definitely.

Where can I update the ROM?

Also figured I'd share my team.

Level 93 Gengar

Hypnosis
ThunderPunch
Shadowball'
Dream Eater

Level 87 Steelix

Earthquake
Toxic
Double Edge
Crunch

Level 87 Typlosion

Swift
Iron Tail
Flamethrower
Fire Punch

Level 87 Feraligatr

Surf
Bite
Ice Punch
Water Fall (Only has this at the moment because I had to teach it to him to get somewhere, most likely would replace with a ground move or something of that nature)

Level 66 Lugia (Need to level it up)

Fly
Recover
Surf
Psychic

And my last pokemon would either be Dragonite or Ursaring or Snorlax.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 30, 2012
Can't Access the PC

I'm having issues with the PC in this game. I'm playing beta 3.1 on VBA. I'm able to deposit pokemon, but whenever i attempt to move or withdraw the game goes through the action, but my party doesn't change. I don't know if this issue has been brought up before. Love the hack, thanks!

Jambo51

Glory To Arstotzka
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2018
@jumbo51 sir plz,,help mee,,i want the latest live beta but where is it,,plz link mee,,i want to play this awesome game!!

am noob,,in this forum,,don't knw how to quote,,

Nor spell my username right :/.

i now knw how to patch ips to rom but my rom name is latest liquid crystal 3.1.gba
i've downloaded the ips patch which i got from the first page by clicking live beta download!!
Now what to do am confused,,a guidance will be better!! Any1??

I think that yes, but you can give me correct link

Where can I update the ROM?

You did the right thing. The only link on the first post is the link to the Live Beta. It's possible the Live Beta ips isn't being updated correctly, though.

I'll see what I can dig up.

Level 93 Gengar

Where on earth did you find a Moon Stone? I've been looking for one for about a week to evolve my Haunter!

Years
  • Seen Jul 15, 2016
If the legendary dogs use Roar to escape will you be able to catch them again? I found entei, he ran away, then the next pokemon i found was raikou and he used roar and escaped too XD

Years
  • Seen May 31, 2012
If the legendary dogs use Roar to escape will you be able to catch them again? I found entei, he ran away, then the next pokemon i found was raikou and he used roar and escaped too XD
Much better if you have a pokemon who has a sleeping powder or hypnosis.try it with gengar who does know hypnosis or with meganium with sleeping powder.you also need them to be level 40+.must be faster than raiku and entei

Years
  • Seen Dec 21, 2013
Hello guys, I just want to report a glitch that I found, and possibly ask for a fix if there's one already.

I have just arrived at Silph Co.'s building and acquired the card key from the painting, but before going through I decided to get Charmander and level it up with a quick run of the E4. When I came back to progress through my game, I found out that I don't even have the card key anymore. At this point I'm basically stuck :( is there any way around this one?

Back