• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: Pokémon Snakewood Version

Years
  • Seen Jun 3, 2015
Snakewood

Hi guys
I'm at the place where I'm about to enter the incarceration chamber but nothing's coming up so I can't jump down to the maze.
Can someone help me out?

Years
  • Seen Jul 12, 2012
ok so im at the leap of faith bit how do i do the leap is it the whole where the pokeball is if so its blocked off someone help plz

never mind i figured it out silly me :)

Years
  • Seen Aug 3, 2013
its amazing!!!!! havent beat the elite 4 yet but have watched some lps and i saw tht theres a zombie zangoose called the antispiral and i have a question do u watch gurren lagann and if so tht is soooooo amazing is antispiral attainable in the game?

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
@ROBO, I'm happy for you mate. Congrats.
@BradonEatsRainbows Common problems with VBA are the save type and the ROM. Make sure you've got a clean copy of Ruby V1.0 and that the save type is Flash and it's set to Flash 128K. The save type options are in Options, Emulator, then Save Type. Hope this helps, if not maybe you should talk to ROBO and see how he got his working

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Evs?

It being a hack, does it still have the Ev training system introduced in the third generation? Also, do the wild pokemon still have the same evs that they did pre-hack?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
This hack is really good. It has a great mix of darkness and humor, both of which aren't seen a lot in Pokemon. I especially love it when you use Surf and the box says 'Tis a liquid of some sort!' or when you use an Key Item in the wrong place and it says "Birch's voice echoed: Really Wraith? Right now? I think not." I'd say 9/10.

Not to mention I found it incredibly awesome that an egg hatched into an egg, which evolves into an egg.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
when i try to play this on vba it says "Image not found on zip file" and then it says "unsupported file"

i tried to download a patch thing but it wont install on my computer D':

monos89

Unskilled Veteran Trainer
Years
when i try to play this on vba it says "Image not found on zip file" and then it says "unsupported file"

i tried to download a patch thing but it wont install on my computer D':

First you've gotta take the ROM out of the zip file, extract it. You don't install the patch onto the computer, you apply it to the ROM. I use Lunar IPS for patching. To make everything simpler, make sure the ROM, patch, and VBA are all in the same folder, keep 'em close. It sounds like you're new at this, if you need a step by step let me know and I'll try to help as best I can

Years
  • Seen Jun 14, 2014
necropolis??

oh no..I'm stucked in necropolis..I talked with rhydon and then I menaged to get to the "frozen" people...I saw in a video walkthroug that at that point there would be an interaction...in my case nothing happens..why?? I downloaded the latest patch on the first page of this thread..

anyway, this game is awesome!!!

Years
  • Seen Jan 23, 2013
Hey all, I just beat the gym leader and her sister in Fortree City (The girls with the Lugia and Ho-oh) and I can't find where to go next.
I just checked my badges and I am missing badges 4 and 6, is this a problem that I can't go back and fix?
Thanks in advance!

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2013
Sequel?

Cutlerine, I really think you should consider a sequel to Snakewood. It would be ****ing amazing. What would be even better is if you added evolutions to Pokemon like Jynx, Eevee, Kangaskhan, Girafarig, ect.
I might even donate if you do :3

Tcoppy

Favorite Stand
Years
Cutlerine, I really think you should consider a sequel to Snakewood. It would be ****ing amazing. What would be even better is if you added evolutions to Pokemon like Jynx, Eevee, Kangaskhan, Girafarig, ect.
I might even donate if you do :3
You do know he's making another hack right now, right?

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
the blue thing in the gym with wonder guard is annoying

First you've gotta take the ROM out of the zip file, extract it. You don't install the patch onto the computer, you apply it to the ROM. I use Lunar IPS for patching. To make everything simpler, make sure the ROM, patch, and VBA are all in the same folder, keep 'em close. It sounds like you're new at this, if you need a step by step let me know and I'll try to help as best I can
what i meant was i tried to download a thing that lets me apply patches and it wont install

Last edited:
Back