• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising 2 (Beta 2 Released)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen May 10, 2014
Somebody tell me where to catch a ralts please, cuz i searched in wild pokemon list but could't find it.

Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2019
after i fight benja at the entrance of heatrans' cave the game freazes.. how do i fix it?

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Apr 13, 2017
The glitch where the game freezes is that Benja becomes a woman, starts hopping around, and then the game freezes

Years
  • Seen Jan 10, 2015
The glitch where the game freezes is that Benja becomes a woman, starts hopping around, and then the game freezes

Can anyone help me out i have this problem also. I know 3 others have commented about this but i havent seen an answer.

Years
  • Seen Mar 24, 2019
In Astraeus City, the buildings are messed up.

gKeHcef.png

Also, attempting to fly there may freeze the game.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 24, 2014
Can't wait to play this once I finish Dark Rising 1 and so far it's really really good, one of the best hacks I've played so far :DD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Sep 6, 2015
so idk whats going on exactly but i patched dark rising 2 to a firered and it worked good until i battle benga with heatran and it freezes my game after i beat him whqat should i do

Years
Hi, I finished the beta up to the Arctic cave, but when I used the same save to the new beta anything before the Artic Mirage there's too many glitches to count and the game freezes almost instantly, I've now saved after progressing quite far so I'm not keen on just resetting the game. Is this a problem for anyone else or is there something I did wrong?

Loving the hack by the way :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back