• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Gold hack: Pokemon: Awakened Legends

Should I have any Beta's available?

• Yes!

Votes: 318 95.5%
  • No!

Votes: 15 4.5%

• Total voters

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Well, I have looked through all of the TLP file of GS and I couldn't find it! I've asked Cooley and Black_Phantom, but they don't know...

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
I think its 0010EFB0 Try it. I recorded these a while ago. If you don't get it exactly scroll a little up or down.

EDIT: I also have a bunch of other ones they didn't post in tutorials here if you want them.

ℜªℳ

RAM Corporation |\/| ][ |\/|
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2016
0084E80 - The ATK imgs
002B350 - Pokeball status
0040D50 - Weird bear/slowpoke things
0049450 - Celebii
004E350 - Unown
008EC50 - Pkmn OWs
00B3B50 - Some weird tiles which I have no name for
00B7C00 - (M) Hero Fishing OWs
00C0200 - More OWs
00CB500 - THE END (exactly what it says)
00E3B00 - Nintendo/Gamefreak Credit text
00F8000 - Maptiles
00103D50 - Exclamations
001062B0 - Letters & Numbers
001098B0 - Ending Credits Pokemon GFX
0011CFB0 - Selct & Start Text
001206B0 - More GFX Tiles
00168000 - More Tiles
0016C800 - Trade GFX
00171C00 - More Letters & Numbers
00179800 - Pokegear
001DBD00 - Unown GFX

These aren't EXACTLY accurate because I don't trust Dexel but Rhem says they all work exactly with Crystal so they should do similar for Gold and Silver like he said.

IIMarckus

J946@5488AA97464
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2024
And if you don't want to scroll through 2MiB (not a huge amount), use a hex editor's compare feature to see where the differences are between the patched and unpatched versions.
Did you try doing that to find the offset, then?

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Sorry I haven't been able to post any new information or reply, the database was being mean to me yesterday!

EDIT: Never mind about the voting!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 19, 2021
XD
Ur using blue/bold also! XD
U and 3 other people! (me, and 2 others(forgot names. XD))
Surf is out huh?
Is there gonna be events to get across the water now?

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Actually, I'm NOT using blue text! When I quoted you it screwed up my text color and I was too lazy to change it!

Anyway, You can use 'Swim' to get across water! If you read the first post, it tells a little bit about it!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
Awakened legends is a great name , btw Melash i pmed u bout an apply for beta tester, tyvm for ur time.it looks great. i love swim i was jealous of those swimmers while i had to ride a poor pokemon =(

Last edited:

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
Years
This gold hack, has potential.
What can I expect, from the Gold hacking 'addict' xD (no offense)

Well, I'll PM you another old gold hack, that your hack reminds me of...And you said "learn to script" haven't you done that already? To be able to create a hack, like yours? I like the tiles and the outside palettes too! Good luck.

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
melash been away for a while now prolly on vacation or summit or even better to busy to be on forums cuz hes improving his hack =D well.....i love this hack =D

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Awakened legends is a great name , btw Melash i pmed u bout an apply for beta tester, tyvm for ur time.it looks great. i love swim i was jealous of those swimmers while i had to ride a poor pokemon =(
Thanks! I'm not sure about being a beta tester, but I'll think about it!
This gold hack, has potential.
What can I expect, from the Gold hacking 'addict' xD (no offense)
None taken!
melash been away for a while now prolly on vacation or summit or even better to busy to be on forums cuz hes improving his hack =D well.....i love this hack =D
Yep, I've been on a vacation for a little while, but I'm back and ready to hack!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
Ooh a new Rocket leader, that should be interesting.

Don't start, this type of post is in most of the RBGY/GSC hack threads.
If he is making it a gold hack leave him be and just let him make it with out saying, "oh dis hak should be new GBA not 0ld GB GFX".
Actually it means Gold,silver,crystal are better than ruby,saphhire,emerald not that gba games r better than gbc games

Melash

Back for now.
Years
Actually it means Gold,silver,crystal are better than ruby,saphhire,emerald not that gba games r better than gbc games
Well, let's not get off-topic here. Besides, I take no stand whether GBA games are better than GBC games.

They all have their advantages.

Melash

Back for now.
Years
this is one of the best looking gold hacks...I would say even better than prism
I don't know if I agree with you...and I'm the creator of this hack. Although, I'm starting another Gold hack that will break new ground!

Years
  • Seen Jan 7, 2009
sorry im back from vacation =)
and actualy i would say better tha prism to but that's just my opinion and still...Prism got my respect

Back