• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

It's More Fun In The Philippines ☆ Filipino Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
meh, why not?

Username: destinedjagold
Partner Pokemon: Sandslash
School Level: Already working

:3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
How's the weather? Hot. Definitely hot. But here it's pretty windy, so it's not such a bad thing.

myhobs

joann09
Years
hello..
Username: myhobs
Partner Pokemon: Giratina
School Level: Incoming 2nd yr college..

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
Years
Okay, I didn't even know about this before. -__- I should really visit other parts of the forums more often!

Username: Musica
Partner Pokemon: Vaporeon (4th Gen), Zapdos (5th Gen)
Schoo Level: Incoming Freshmen (post-graduate course)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
meh, why not?

Username: destinedjagold
Partner Pokemon: Sandslash
School Level: Already working

:3

Username: FiersomeLucia
Partner Pokemon: Zorua
School Level: K+12 : 9th Grade

hello..
Username: myhobs
Partner Pokemon: Giratina
School Level: Incoming 2nd yr college..

Okay, I didn't even know about this before. -__- I should really visit other parts of the forums more often!

Username: Musica
Partner Pokemon: Vaporeon (4th Gen), Zapdos (5th Gen)
Schoo Level: Incoming Freshmen (post-graduate course)

WELCOME! Oh glob I'm very sorry if I was greeting a little to late :3

Well, the Senatorial Elections is tomorrow and wish every candidate good luck! Every voter out there, think and choose wisely~

Hmm.. time for a new topic?

Are you ready for the upcoming school year? With another school year fast approaching, parents, teachers, students are preparing the worst for the next school year!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
WELCOME! Oh glob I'm very sorry if I was greeting a little to late :3

Well, the Senatorial Elections is tomorrow and wish every candidate good luck! Every voter out there, think and choose wisely~

Hmm.. time for a new topic?

Are you ready for the upcoming school year? With another school year fast approaching, parents, teachers, students are preparing the worst for the next school year!

Hehehe...

First I gotta ask, who is this WISELY I have been hearing for years?! ^^

And no, I'm not ready for this schoolyear yet. I gotta finish my hack first and this... and that... and this... *pant* *pant* and that... *dies from pointing out things he wanna do*

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Kababayan! (I really do not know a perfect translation. LOL.)

Username: miltankRancher
Partner Pokemon: Why? LOL. Crobat.
School Level: Incoming 3rd Year College, taking up B.S. Mechanical Engineering in the university. :)

and for the topic:

Ready? I am taking up advanced summer classes! I have not had a break from studying since June of 2011! :)

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
Yes I am ready! Or maybe not until I grow an inch or 2

I don't usually have problems with my teachers and my classmates I just casually enjoy the life of being a student.

To those that have voted who did you voted yesterday? :3

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Are you ready for the upcoming school year? With another school year fast approaching, parents, teachers, students are preparing the worst for the next school year! Honestly, no. I'm not ready. I've already bought my uniforms, excluding the P.E. one, but I haven't bought a single book yet, nor am I even fully enrolled. I also have to prepare myself for the brilliant geniuses that will surround me this June.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I'm currently working, and I don't want the school year to start again.
It would mean traffic and I'll be ending up either always late to come to work or always waking up early just so I couldn't be late to go to work... ;_;

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
What schools I you from guys, and what grade? I miss being in high school. :(

I'm currently studying at San Sebastian College Recoletos Manila. It's in Recto... :3

I'm an upcoming senior so I'll be in 4th year class this year. :3

It would mean traffic and I'll be ending up either always late to come to work or always waking up early just so I couldn't be late to go to work... ;_;

Poor Jagold. T_T

miltankRancher

Years

Woah, you're old. Kidding. Traffic does not only bother you guys. When the bulk of the classes starts again, goodbye to half-full jeepneys and fifteen minute travel to school. T.T

@Shadowraze: Oh, you're graduating! Any plans on what school in college you're going to go to?

DaydreamsAway

<---- MAH WAIFU :3
Years

Dja-san is a fily?

What schools I you from guys, and what grade? I miss being in high school.
3.%20frown.gif

Wow.. I know that feeling.. I miss my buds at my old school. Well were in the same uni so :3..Cept the other one.. he's moving to Cali I think.. Uni's in Holy Angel University..

miltankRancher

Years
At least, me and my buds are in the same school (much more, we're living under the same roof) now, and probably for the next three or more years until we finish our degrees.

Though most of my classmates from high school are now AWOL, and I've never heard from them for already two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back