• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Things You Do Differently Online Vs Offline

UnchainedGoku

Pokemon Trainer
Years
This is a bit of a weird one but I was wondering what do you guys do online Vs offline? I'll give an example, I care about my cards in real life, not only do I like to battle but I love collecting too, if someone ripped me off in a trade I would go nuts, but in Pokemon TCG Online I find myself waaaaaay to often ripping myself off just to get the cards I need. I'll often trade two EX's just to get one, the one I need. It's very much collection Vs cards I need, and more often than not cards I need wins. What about you guys?

Years
  • Seen Apr 26, 2015
I generally give out cards i dont need for stuff i need irl. Though if i really want it i will just buy them since its faster, and cheaper than diving into a booster box in hopes to find what i need.

Years
Well, as of right now, I don't immediately open all my boosters in the TCGO, though I tend to open them nearly instantly offline.

About the only difference at the moment. Offline and online, I've not had the time or energy to play, trade, or organize the cards in the ways I want. Hoping that changes after Christmas.

RandomHype

Explosive Explosion
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 2, 2015
This is a bit of a weird one but I was wondering what do you guys do online Vs offline? I'll give an example, I care about my cards in real life, not only do I like to battle but I love collecting too, if someone ripped me off in a trade I would go nuts, but in Pokemon TCG Online I find myself waaaaaay to often ripping myself off just to get the cards I need. I'll often trade two EX's just to get one, the one I need. It's very much collection Vs cards I need, and more often than not cards I need wins. What about you guys?

Exactly how I am. I can get infinite shaymin exs onine, but not in real life.

Back