• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Emerald Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
Please describe EXACTLY what you're doing and exactly what error are you getting. (I need screenshots of issues)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 26, 2016
Please describe EXACTLY what you're doing and exactly what error are you getting. (I need screenshots of issues)

The patch doesn't match the file.
Patching canceled.

I tried to play it, but the starter didn't change.

The ROM file I used is Trashman (U)

The ???

The one true question mark
Years
  • Age 27
  • ???
  • Seen Dec 10, 2020
You didn't select the "Ignore" option, I believe.
2ni63gx.png

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2015
i found out is my emulator problem. ALL my vba emulator not working, i tried it on no$gba and it works, then i tried on dessume, it cnt be played. anyone have ideas?

Years
  • Seen Aug 29, 2020
How do i evolve togetic to togekiss? Help pls don't see anyone selling stones in lilycove dp. Store.

rew_s11

ERROR 404
Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016
I think will start playing tomorrow.I really like the idea of physical/spec split on a gen 3 game

Edit: It is not working here on both VBA(blank screen) and no$gba(freeze when find a wild pokemon in grass area).Don't know if it is due the the rom(tryied 2 from diferent sites) or emulator configuration.Unpatched rom seens to work normaly on vba,but freeze on no$gba still happen

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 7, 2021
what happen always cannot download roms?
only can download this 'attachment.php' files?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Obviously I am a complete noob but I'm just hoping someone can help me find a charmander

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 3, 2017
I found an error in the game, the hidden snorlax on route 123 is glitched, after you encounter him it freezes your character in place. This probably isn't going to be fixed seeing as the creator does not involve himself in his thread much, so this is just a heads up for everyone else playing to not approach the snorlax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back