• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Battle Video-ing into Youtube

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Hey all,

So I'd really like to start putting my battle videos on Youtube and have been hitting a lot of dead ends in terms of how to accomplish that. Does the Pokemon GL have a spot where I can download the videos I've uploaded, or is there an engine somewhere to put a video code into that will generate the video?

If this needs to be moved somewhere else, my apologies.

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
A little Google never hurts anyone, you know. You need to record directly from your 3DS using a 3DS recording device. You have to buy them, unfortunately. There are tons of videos on YouTube showcasing how to do this so I highly suggest watching those.

I'm going to move this thread over to Computers & Technology since this is a tech question.

Back