• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Okay I posted :) Damien is at the Pokémon Centre, which I'm assuming there is still one near Mt. Moon. He needs a rest 0.0 Poor guy has been in a hurry all day!
Oh, I forgot that! Yes of course there is a pokemon center outside Mt Moon's western side :)

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
The name of the RP should be changed to "ESL Club represent" tbh, wow. /fives all the people.

On another note, the vacation's started, whoo!

... And I really want to post for Mt.Moon, mannn. So as a heads up, I'm going to post tomorrow and have Sigur wander off from the group to get that Pikachu and then the Gym Battle, if that's cool?

Last edited:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
It's best if we split up, and maybe we can meet in Mt. Moon by coincidence :/ I need to get that gym battle down soon anyway. I'm nearly school free!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Nice, guys! Personally I will be a bit distant around Christmas since I'll be away with my boyfriend's family and today my own family actually. But I will try to get an IC post up before monday :)

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Drats, my next post is taking a longer time than expected due to me not being able to catch a break because of work. I'll try to write it up on Sunday (if they don't make me work or do stuff, that is)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
I'm getting right on finishing my post. I'm considering giving Keia a recurring rival after she's caught a couple more Pokemon. If I do I'm gonna make her a real knockout just to make things harder on my poor Keia.

Quick question: If I do a NPC battle/rival battle, do I need to end it without showing victory or can I go ahead and pick out who won?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
I'm getting right on finishing my post. I'm considering giving Keia a recurring rival after she's caught a couple more Pokemon. If I do I'm gonna make her a real knockout just to make things harder on my poor Keia.

Quick question: If I do a NPC battle/rival battle, do I need to end it without showing victory or can I go ahead and pick out who won?
If you battle npcs of your own making, you can decide freely. If you battle another player, the two of you can strike a deal in any way that suits you.

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
Years
Great, thanks

Now I'm just waiting for a verdict on Keia's attempt to capture a Shinx

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So finals are over, I'm back in town but now
I'm really sick. I have bronchitis I might get a post up in the next few days depends on how I feel.

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Posted, yo. Decided that Sigur's gonna have to catch the Pikachu by accident, because he wouldn't do it of his own volition and all |D'' So, Adventure, waiting for your call now!

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
Years
So I am having a real life and my posts/freetime will be much less, but I'm gonna try and get at least 1post a week. Gonna read the new posts and stuff.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Great, thanks

Now I'm just waiting for a verdict on Keia's attempt to capture a Shinx

So finals are over, I'm back in town but now
I'm really sick. I have bronchitis I might get a post up in the next few days depends on how I feel.

Posted, yo. Decided that Sigur's gonna have to catch the Pikachu by accident, because he wouldn't do it of his own volition and all |D'' So, Adventure, waiting for your call now!
Sylveon, get better soon! ;;

For captures, I might be able to read some on the 26th but no promises. It's Christmas and I'm at some relatives and don't have a computer, after all. Bear with me and my so called life :)

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Well i'm grounded... 2 bad marks, Portuguese and Maths at the 1st period, so i only have 1 hour per day on vacations. At the second period i might have none... so i will try to keep up...{D:}

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
So I imagine it's starting to get close to dark now. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up with Lilliana to start on route 3. She's a kid and doesn't wanna travel alone at night but she's being stubborn and doesn't wanna stay in Pewter City.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
So I imagine it's starting to get close to dark now. Was wondering if anyone wanted to meet up with Lilliana to start on route 3. She's a kid and doesn't wanna travel alone at night but she's being stubborn and doesn't wanna stay in Pewter City.
I would, if my activity wasn't so darn spotty. I don't dare to JP with anyone again until I'm sure I can keep it up.

Merry christmas, dear players!

Back