• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

kanariya is here!

Years
Hi, guys!

After so many years of staying away from forums I felt that I wanted to come back to a forum and have nice discussions with people about my favorite games!
So here I am! Looking forward to become friends with you! ^-^
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

kanariya

Years
Changes with each generation. As soon as a new edition comes out it automatically becomes my favorite~ XD

But in general I'd say Crystal is my all-time-favorite!

Years
Ooh Crystal is a nice game to have as a fave, Johto does have its fair share of fans. Aside from that, welcome aboard Kanariya!

I know there's a 2nd Generation club over in the Pokemon Clubs board so consider looking over there if you want, and clubs can be a fun way to make new friends especially those who share interests. There's also the Metal & Color Generation board if you're interested in discussing G/S/C, but feel free to explore whatever interests you since there's so much you can do here around the forums.

I hope you can stick around and do have a nice weekend as well, I'm always happy to chat with you if you want someone to talk to. Just leave me a visitor message or friend request if you're interested, and if you need any help just contact a staff member! Have fun now, and see you!

- Hikamaru

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
Years
I'm not gonna be so repetitive because Hikamaru said everything i would have ^_^
So welcome back to the forums!
I hope to see u around the forums and maybe we can chat later :)
Anyways if u wanna chat feel free to vm me or maybe ill vm u haha
~Cya around

Years
Crystal is amazing. Definitely one of my favorite games to replay too.. just never gets old no matter what. Johto is a gorgeous region with an amazing design and second generation Pokemon happen to be some of my favorites so there are so many different ways to go through it. You've pretty good taste. c; Welcome back to PC, kanariya!

Hope you've been liking it here so far as it's been a while since you've joined. Are you playing any Pokemon games right now? Do you enjoy other aspects of the franchise as well or are the games your primary interest?

Have a splendid stay and don't be afraid to ask a staff member if you need anything. [: We're all friendly and very happy to help!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Any new friend around here is a new friend of mine~! I'm sure that you'll enjoy all the discussions around here! ♥ My name is Dragon, and it's certainly a pleasure to meet ya'. I also hope you're gonna have a tremendous holiday!

Aww, what a wonderful favorite Pokemon game! I really love pokemon Crystal especially. It brings back many memories and I do enjoy playing it again whenever I have time! I really hope you're able to get OR/AS! It's definitely worth it and you're in for a treat!

You seem like a really nice person kanariya! I'm sure we will do a wonderful job of showing you the ropes of the forums, and feel free to check out the helpful links thread! Feel free to poke me anytime if you'd like someone to talk to. Have a wonderful day! n_n

Years
Thanks to everyone for welcoming me! ^-^ Seeing that everyone is being so nice here I believe I will have a nice time here! Seems that I hit everyone's taste with Crystal. It's just awesome right??

Are you playing any Pokemon games right now? Do you enjoy other aspects of the franchise as well or are the games your primary interest?

Right now I am looking for a good possibility to get a 3DS. Because of that I had to stop with Black/White 2, but as soon as I get that stupid 3DS I will catch up with everyone~! Well, of course I can say that the games are the most fun about the franchise but of course the other aspects of the franchise are fun. It's just that I focus on the games the most, but I guess most of us are like this? XDD

Back