• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Have you watched...? V2

Jayce

x-kid
Years
I watched the first episode a few years ago and then forgot about it. Oops.

Seen Eden of the East (Higashi no Eden)?

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Yes, and I'm loving it. Its pretty nice. :D

Have you seen Danganronpa? :p

Akiba

[img]http://i.imgur.com/o3RYT4v.png[/img]
Years
The reason why I don't like this thread is that most replies are usually "No." "Nope." "Dropped it."
And I can't really get any good conversation going on about anything.

In any case.

I've been wanting to watch it for a while. But every time I'm about to watch it I just get dragged over to Ookami-san. But then MC reminds me of Toradora so I start watching "Eye of the Taiga" videos on Youtube. It all goes down from there.

Steins;Gate?

Years
Well these threads usually don't bring much discussion(Like the what are you watching/reading threads). Most threads here don't have much discussion besides "I liked it" or "I might start watching it". But as the saying goes "be the change you want to see in the world".

Yes I have and I liked it a lot. But it's overrated. As far as I know people are harsh towards the first 12 episode, due to it being more slice of life-ish or something like that. Overall I liked the story, not a huge fan of the characters. They just felt bland/boring.

How about Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou?

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
Nope, I tried but those types of anime don't really click to me. I might try again another time in the future though.

Nagi no Asukara?

Back