• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
...can you post a little more in your posts. x_X The past 3 or so I've seen have been pretty uninformative (ie: post why you like things, etc)

Anyway.. I never really watch this show. I like Daria though. XD She's funny. I don't think it's on YTV anymore though. =\

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
Years
oh i kno i was waiting for someone to post a question

Daria is a show about a Teenage Girl who is smart but never applies......... She has a Popular Fashionable Sister who is in th Fashion Club and one of the most popular gilrs in the school , Daria's best friend is Jane , a painter , Daria's parents are airheads , Daria has a crush on janes brother trent , but she goes out with some boy named tom ......

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
I've seen it before, Daria's pretty cool.:D

nicolelh11

Aelita
Years
I watch Daria too. It is a pretty good show. I try to watch it all the time. I wish they made more of it though. Jane is cool too. But I don't like Tiffany either.

usami

biohazard
Years
  • Age 33
  • Iowa
  • Seen Oct 5, 2021
Please do not revive old topics I have a feeling this will be closed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back