• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need Help building a new deck

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 18, 2015
Hello all I'm new to the forums so this will be my first postbut anyways the reason why iI'm here is because I'm here to ask other Pokemon tcg fans advice and tips on what deck to build next
My main types I want to build are
Fire
Electric
Pyshic
And grass

Any help will be much appreciated . thanks! :)

Years
Hello all I'm new to the forums so this will be my first postbut anyways the reason why iI'm here is because I'm here to ask other Pokemon tcg fans advice and tips on what deck to build next
My main types I want to build are
Fire
Electric
Pyshic
And grass

Any help will be much appreciated . thanks! :)

Well, what have you got available to work with?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Apr 18, 2015
Nothing. I have one deck so far I run a water deck and im getting alittle bored with it everybody knows what I run at the local hobby store, so I think its time to change it up. now that being said, if I do decide to make a new deck I have certain types and pokemon I want to build with.
fire-using charizard ex
psychic-gengar ex
electric-m manetric ex

Back