• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

24 Challenging Years

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 20, 2024

The Rogue Challenger

Wobbuffet_by_Ziali.png

Twenty four long years ago, a legendary man was born. He came out of the womb, a gaming console in his hand, flashing a marvelous beard. His very first word was "challenge". His second? Who knows... we never really got that far because we were all so captivated by his greatness in challenges and other stuff. His name was Rex, but make no mistake, the mighty T is nothing but a puny lizard compared to the greatness displayed by our one and only Necrum (because that's what he wants to be called and all, you know... so might as well just go along with his silly request <_< What's a necrum anyways?)

Aaaaanyways.... long story short, today we celebrate 24 years since our adorable Challenges moderator, and my personal slave pair came into this world to bless us with his love for video games and his amazing beard.

May he continue to entertain us for 24 more years! Ugh hold on.... would that be enough? Well, it most certainly wouldn't... But we shouldn't worry too much about that, because he's just going to use his beard to drain other people's life force while turning them into bearded drones.

Behold the power of thy beard!

Happy birthday pair!

Years
Happy birthday dude! Thanks for being an awesome person to work with, and I promise I'll chat more in #tc when I have time this summer 8)

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
HELLO BEARDED FRIEND. You are a great person and I hope you have a fantastic day! Don't get too much cake in your beard. Some birds might flock to you.

Years
This is too cute omg.

Happy birthday Necrum!

file.gif

This cake looks delicious and is smiling in anticipation of you eating it. Well, or I hope so haha.
hope it'll be wonderful. n~n

Sirfetch’d

Haha that was adorable to read n-n. Happy birthday dude! 2 awesome guys sharing a birthday it seems 8) Hope your day is amazing and you stuff yourself with loads of Pokemon cake :D

Years
That post by your pair was surely fun to read, and I hope your birthday was as awesome as we all hoped it would be. Happy birthday Necrum our Challenges Lord! Can't believe you've been around for 24 years now, but we hope you can continue sticking around for more birthdays to come.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
My boooooooooooy. Happy birthday! Been enjoying getting to know you better and I'm pleased to call you a friend. Have a great day. :D

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years

The Rogue Challenger

Twenty four long years ago, a legendary man was born. He came out of the womb, a gaming console in his hand, flashing a marvelous beard. His very first word was "challenge". His second? Who knows... we never really got that far because we were all so captivated by his greatness in challenges and other stuff. His name was Rex, but make no mistake, the mighty T is nothing but a puny lizard compared to the greatness displayed by our one and only Necrum (because that's what he wants to be called and all, you know... so might as well just go along with his silly request <_< What's a necrum anyways?)

Aaaaanyways.... long story short, today we celebrate 24 years since our adorable Challenges moderator, and my personal slave pair came into this world to bless us with his love for video games and his amazing beard.​

My second word was Wobbuffet, only back then Pokemon didn't exist, so to everyone around me it just seemed like gibberish. And to answer the question you never once bothered to ask me the whole time we've been paired, Necrum is the Burial Grounds of the Mudomo and Mudachee tribes of the Mudokon race in the Oddworld franchise. And my beard is fantastic, I know.
Happy birthday Nec! Hope it's a fantastic one :D
Mostly low key, nice to just enjoy a peaceful day. Went for a pleasant bike ride and visited a few relatives though.
Happy birthday, Necrum! Hope the Altaria doesn't let you starve, though (=
idgi. But thanks!
Happy birthday, Necrum! :D
Thank you!
Happy birthday dude! Thanks for being an awesome person to work with, and I promise I'll chat more in #tc when I have time this summer 8)
Yeah man I miss you! I miss everyone :(
HELLO BEARDED FRIEND. You are a great person and I hope you have a fantastic day! Don't get too much cake in your beard. Some birds might flock to you.
Fs5zQaI.gif

What cake?
This is too cute omg.

Happy birthday Necrum!

file.gif

This cake looks delicious and is smiling in anticipation of you eating it. Well, or I hope so haha.
hope it'll be wonderful. n~n
Smiling cake is my least favorite kind! It always screams when I eat it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAN

carry on :]
Thanks!
Haha that was adorable to read n-n. Happy birthday dude! 2 awesome guys sharing a birthday it seems 8) Hope your day is amazing and you stuff yourself with loads of Pokemon cake :D
Yeah my pair is the best <3
That post by your pair was surely fun to read, and I hope your birthday was as awesome as we all hoped it would be. Happy birthday Necrum our Challenges Lord! Can't believe you've been around for 24 years now, but we hope you can continue sticking around for more birthdays to come.
I plan on being here a while.
My boooooooooooy. Happy birthday! Been enjoying getting to know you better and I'm pleased to call you a friend. Have a great day. :D
Yo! I'm glad to have become your friend too! You're really fun to play games with! More DST and Gmod!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
It's not your birthday anymore, but happy birthday again! Here's to lots more fun and games with you.
(party).gif
(party).gif
(party).gif

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Said 'happy birthday' to you loads of times already, but here's one more!
Happy birthday, Necrum. <33

You have a true dragon's heart~! I hope the day was great for you! Did you get loads of gifts? o:

Back