• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

KidCarter93

PokéTech Guy
Years
I've never been a regular poster here, as is evident by my post count, but I have been a regular lurker for a number of years.

I'm now back after about a 6 and a half month hiatus and hopefully I'll actually become a regular poster this time around.

Reason for this most recent hiatus is a mixture of positive things. First of all, I've been playing poker online for a few years and have recently hit the stage where I'm making a nice constant profit from it. (It's always nice to have an extra income on the side purely from a hobby.)
The second reason is that I also got a promotion at work 4 months ago :D Once again, nice to have that added income.
Finally, saving the best news till last, I'm now a father and my son was born last week so there's been a lot of restless nights so far and many more to come :)

As I mentioned above, I hope that I'll actually stick around this time around and finally become an active member after years of lurking!

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
Years
Good luck dear; tell me how it goes. :3

Studies always come first, so at least you're putting PC on the backburner for the time being because good grades are what you want to achieve. Anyways, we'll be here to say hello again when you get those studies done with!

Study but not too much. Take really fun breaks. Make the best scores in class.

Oh, good luck then!. Irl stuff is top priority, don't worry about it!.

Feel free to talk with me when you're back!.

I hope that you study well and pass the exam, Candy, and until then, take care.

You guys are the best haha :3

But hey, I'm back while the schedule is being quite lenient. There's still 1 more subject to tackle but I think it'll be at the start of May man this lecturer is late with the materials. So yeah, back at PC for now.

llr

Years
  • Age 65
  • Seen Oct 26, 2015
You guys are the best haha :3

But hey, I'm back while the schedule is being quite lenient. There's still 1 more subject to tackle but I think it'll be at the start of May man this lecturer is late with the materials. So yeah, back at PC for now.

Hooray your back!
Having a prof that's late with materials is nice at the start but for me it always caused a worse crunch on the other end.
Of course it never helped that I procrastinate...

Years
I've never been a regular poster here, as is evident by my post count, but I have been a regular lurker for a number of years.

I'm now back after about a 6 and a half month hiatus and hopefully I'll actually become a regular poster this time around.

Reason for this most recent hiatus is a mixture of positive things. First of all, I've been playing poker online for a few years and have recently hit the stage where I'm making a nice constant profit from it. (It's always nice to have an extra income on the side purely from a hobby.)
The second reason is that I also got a promotion at work 4 months ago :D Once again, nice to have that added income.
Finally, saving the best news till last, I'm now a father and my son was born last week so there's been a lot of restless nights so far and many more to come :)

As I mentioned above, I hope that I'll actually stick around this time around and finally become an active member after years of lurking!

Wow you have been going through a lot of things lately, but great to see you back Carter! Hopefully you can balance your real life and also stick around longer this time yeah? I'll be sure to see you around, and I'm always here if you want someone to talk to.

But for now, good luck with settling in again!

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
Years
Howdy, the people of PC? :3

Hey guys!​

This isn't my first time here, but I've lost my access to my old account so I hope it's okay that I have a new one, also a fresh start is nice to have after an absence.... :3
Maybe somebody remembers me as KitKat987?

Well for the majority of you,
The name's Kate! :pink_smile: From the beautiful (totally not biased) kingdom of Thailand! :pink_boogie:
I'm relatively new to the Pokémon video game, only starting to really play with the XY series, but I've been watching my older brother play for ages, and I've always wanted to play :pink_giggle:

I hope to make lovely friends here !

What am I like? This:

tumblr_mn0jn3A4Tc1rq8dodo1_500.gif

And this:

tumblr_lpqwnhBgJX1qjaes2o1_400.gif

Anrin Deo Avis

BlaZing with Desire
Years
Hai everyone I join long time ago though I forgot to say a hai my bad well I really like this community thx to this community I have got good friends that I can trust :p​

Hai kate it's a pleasure to see you

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitrigar

Butt Puncher
Years
Hello and welcome, Kate! My family's from Thailand too! (Although I don't know how to speak it!)
I got into Pokemon when I was younger from watching my older brother play Pokemon too.
I hope I'll see you around sometime!
You have a good time here, mmkay? ^^

(If you need any help with Pokemon, I'd be willing to!)

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Hai everyone I join long time ago though I forgot to say a hai my bad well I really like this community thx to this community I have got good friends that I can trust :p​

Hey guys!​

This isn't my first time here, but I've lost my access to my old account so I hope it's okay that I have a new one, also a fresh start is nice to have after an absence.... :3
Maybe somebody remembers me as KitKat987?

Well for the majority of you,
The name's Kate! :pink_smile: From the beautiful (totally not biased) kingdom of Thailand! :pink_boogie:
I'm relatively new to the Pokémon video game, only starting to really play with the XY series, but I've been watching my older brother play for ages, and I've always wanted to play :pink_giggle:

I hope to make lovely friends here !

What am I like? This:

tumblr_mn0jn3A4Tc1rq8dodo1_500.gif

And this:

tumblr_lpqwnhBgJX1qjaes2o1_400.gif

I merged both of your posts into the Leave/Return Thread. Just be sure to use this thread if you haven't come back in a long while (about a month +), mmkay? Anyways, it's great to have the both of you come back. :3

Heather

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2021
Hey everyone! I'm a veteran member coming back from a long hiatus! College and work have kept me pretty occupied, yet I miss having a place to go to relax and discuss things that I enjoy. I'm excited to see what this return back to the community will do for me and I hope to meet some awesome new people on my journey back into the community and beyond!

~See everyone around!

Years
Hey everyone! I'm a veteran member coming back from a long hiatus! College and work have kept me pretty occupied, yet I miss having a place to go to relax and discuss things that I enjoy. I'm excited to see what this return back to the community will do for me and I hope to meet some awesome new people on my journey back into the community and beyond!

~See everyone around!
Yay! Welcome back! I know we never talked, but it's always nice to see people returning after such a long time. I bet PC looks a little different since the last time you visited, but it's still the same old community at heart. Anyways I hope to see you around!

Azarashi

The Seal Pokémon
Years

:D Pleasure to meet you too, hopefully I'll see you around!

Hello and welcome, Kate! My family's from Thailand too! (Although I don't know how to speak it!)
I got into Pokemon when I was younger from watching my older brother play Pokemon too.
I hope I'll see you around sometime!
You have a good time here, mmkay? ^^

(If you need any help with Pokemon, I'd be willing to!)

Wow that's awesome, and thank you for the welcome :)

Years
Hi everyone! I'm back after years of hiatus from making tiles and sprites.
Kinda miss this forum, the people, and every Pokemon thing in here~
See you guys around!

Years

~See everyone around!

I think I kinda remember your name, so it's awesome to hear you're back! I can imagine how hard it is to be away from PC since it feels like my comfort zone that I've been in for so long I've been attached to it. Have fun getting active again Heather and I'll see you!

Hi everyone! I'm back after years of hiatus from making tiles and sprites.
Kinda miss this forum, the people, and every Pokemon thing in here~
See you guys around!

Don't think I've met you before, but it's always awesome when an old face returns from a hiatus. Lots have changes but we're still the same old PC underneath, anyways good luck with settling in again and see you around!

Years

~See everyone around!
I'm so sorry if I begged you for months to come back, but it's good to see you'll be around more :D

Years
You last visited: January 23rd, 2013
Well, I think that qualifies as a long hiatus. :D I even managed to completely forget that this forum was English. But! I'm back now! ^^ ...Not like anyone's gonna recognize me, since I've never actually been all that active in the first place. I'm usually just quietly reading all your secrets. >_>
The main reason for my return is my recent acquisition of a 3DS and Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire. So, I'm kinda hyped and decided to give competitive battling a shot. So, where to go first thing? The old Pokemon forum with the still super awesome slogan that I signed up on years ago, obviously. And it feels kinda nice to return, seeing that yeah, things have changed, but not enough that I wouldn't find my way around anymore.
I guess this time I'll stay around for a bit longer, so see y'all around, I guess. :)

Reactions: llr

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Hey Guys! I'm back finally! I had a long hiatus and left my club in the care of able members here, gonna get back to work now! So happy to be finally back to PC! :)

Years
Well, I think that qualifies as a long hiatus. :D I even managed to completely forget that this forum was English. But! I'm back now! ^^ ...Not like anyone's gonna recognize me, since I've never actually been all that active in the first place. I'm usually just quietly reading all your secrets. >_>
The main reason for my return is my recent acquisition of a 3DS and Pokemon Y and Alpha Sapphire. So, I'm kinda hyped and decided to give competitive battling a shot. So, where to go first thing? The old Pokemon forum with the still super awesome slogan that I signed up on years ago, obviously. And it feels kinda nice to return, seeing that yeah, things have changed, but not enough that I wouldn't find my way around anymore.
I guess this time I'll stay around for a bit longer, so see y'all around, I guess. :)

I did notice you hanging around the Trade Corner section, but I'm sure you'll get into Battling & Team Building as you promised soon enough. Great to see you back after what has been two years away from us Tora!

p.s. PC's slogan is still awesome because we can never find a better slogan

Hey Guys! I'm back finally! I had a long hiatus and left my club in the care of able members here, gonna get back to work now! So happy to be finally back to PC! :)

Good to hear things have improved on your end, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around Pokemon Clubs again! Have fun with settling in after all these changes that recently happened, but we're still the same PC you know and love so it won't be too hard.

Years
I did notice you hanging around the Trade Corner section, but I'm sure you'll get into Battling & Team Building as you promised soon enough. Great to see you back after what has been two years away from us Tora!

p.s. PC's slogan is still awesome because we can never find a better slogan

Thanks! Though I doubt that it was actually the Trade Corner, because I wasn't there yet. ;) Not having wi-fi for trading may have to do with it...
Well, of course you can't find a better slogan, since this is as awesome as it gets.

Back