• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Turn up the bass! ~ Music Listeners Club

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
That would be fun. If we're doing this on a Monday or Saturday night, I personally would be able to attend (I don't have work the next morning, so hooray for that). Also, welcome to our music club, Tryndamere! We are definitely happy to have you. Oh, wow, a $200 headphone; that sounds expensive. I only have an ear-bud at the moment, which had cost me around $20; this is nothing in comparison, haha.

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
Sign me up for this :)
Username: Kirito-kun
Favorite Music Genres: Pop, rock, and sometimes classical
Your Current Favorite Song: It's currently In the end by Linkin Park

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
Years
Where'd everyone go? :O

I'm pretty excited because I just heard the Breaking Benjamin is releasing a new album June 23 and they have a new song that will be out on Monday! It'll be nice to hear from them after 6 years. They were one of my favorite bands if not my favorite in high school.

SiriusAlpha

One and only
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen May 28, 2015
Username: SiriusAlpha
Favorite Music Genres: Orchestral, Electronic, Rock, Classical, Video Game Music, Hardcore, Soul
Your Current Favorite Song: Viva la Vida by Coldplay

[FONT=&quot]🎶🎶🎶🎧🎻🎸🎼[/FONT]

Last edited:

Wicked3DS

Years
Welcome SiriusAlpha! Good to see that you like many kinds of music.

I've been listening to Third Eye Blind/3 Doors Down/Breaking Benjamin on Pandora and it's been fantastic.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
Years
May I join? ♪

Username: Sopheria
Favorite Music Genres: Hard to nail it down to just one or even a few, but my favorites are:
electronic, downtempo, ambient, alternative rock
Your Current Favorite Song: Horizons by Nujabes

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
Yoooooo ♪

Username: arachnidsGrip
Favorite Music Genres: I would say Pop, and maybe a little bit EDM :]
Your Current Favorite Song: I'm really hooked on See You Again by Wiz Khalifa ft Charlie Puth just because :]

Years
Username: Krazzikk
Favorite Music Genres: I love all music, but mostly Rock, Alternative, Post-Hardcore, Progressive Rock, Ska/Ska-punk, Classical, and the occasional hip-hop and dance music.
Your Current Favorite Song: hard to say my absolute favorite, but I'll go with this one. The guitar solo in this song is the most amazing thing.
Spoiler:

My last.fm profile is in my profile, and that's the best way to get a definitive view of my music taste I guess. Or at least what I'm listening to. I listen to different kinds of music in phases. Right now I've been listening to one of my friends' Spotify playlist of music he's starred from the radio. It's a very unique playlist as far as taste.

Your Current Favorite Song: Horizons by Nujabes
Omg I love Nujabes so much :D

So did we wanna try to do the plug.dj event?

With Megan's permission I could try to schedule something since she seems busy as of late.

Last edited:

Etherion

Favorite Music Genres: Pop!
Your Current Favorite Song: I have to say, See You Again by Wiz, its dedicated to the late Paul Walker! ;(

Wicked3DS

Years
Turn it up!

Anybody listening to anything new lately? I just picked up Lifehouse's new album and while it doesn't do much by the way of breaking new ground, it's still pretty solid if you ask me.

Years
Username: Jocund
Favorite Music Genres: Rock, alternative, indie, post-rock, hip-hop and pop.
Your Current Favorite Song: I listened to Naïve by The Kooks again after like, 7 years and now I can't stop listening to it. That and If I Could Change Your Mind by HAIM are my current favourites.

Turn it up!

Anybody listening to anything new lately? I just picked up Lifehouse's new album and while it doesn't do much by the way of breaking new ground, it's still pretty solid if you ask me.

Almost none of my friends have even heard of Lifehouse, idk if they're relatively unknown in the UK or if it's just my area lol

That being said, I'm liking Out of the Wasteland. Hurricane's a tune, as is Runaways. I'm not a fan of Stardust, though.

Wicked3DS

Years
Wake up people! -cranks up the stereo-

Not sure if anyone has ever heard of the band Royal Blood, but Google Play had their album for only 99 cents, so I snatched that up. They play them on satellite radio a lot, so I know 3 of their songs (Out of the Black, Figure it Out, Little Monster) and they're all pretty good, so there was no way I wasn't going for that deal.

Return

You can make to the sunrise....
Years
Can I join? ♪♪♪♪♪

Username: JatinGupta
Favorite Music Genres: Aside from Rap Genre, i like all genres but my most favorite in those is Pop!♪♪
Your Current Favorite Song: My favorite Song is Style By Taylor Swift, I always hear this song 3 to 4 times in a Day.So it is my Current Favorite.♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
^you seem to be obsessed with that guy.

Anyways, HI GUYS! I'm so sorry for ignoring this club as of late. I should be able to get back into things 'round here. Once I come back from school, I'll post the latest song we're listening to. :)

How's everyone's playlists? Anyone added some awesome music lately? Spotify has helped me discover loads of good music to add.

Years
Thought I'd join

Username: GodzillaRK9
Favorite Music Genres: Pretty much anything, but mostly house and electronic
Your Current Favorite Song: Any Daft Punk song

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I motion to ban gio7sm.

Also, if y'all wanna come listen to some songs with other pc'ers on a regular basis we're going to start having a nightly meetup over on plug.dj/pokecommunity at 9pm est. We play a little bit of everything so don't worry if you think someone won't like something you want to play. They can deal with it :P

Back