• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] Store of Magical Qualities (Unicorns currently out of stock)

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
Your tags all look different, which is good! I like comparing them to one another. Your KLK is a very strong one that stands out to me, as well as your New icon of Lightning you made. I cannot wait to see your progress in times to come!

Username: Shadow Sneak Sableye
Render/Stock: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140614041544/megamitensei/images/4/4b/P4A_Mitsuru_Render.png
Colour Palette: Reds
Theme: Vibrant
Text: Hail the Queen
Avatar counterpart? Y/N: Yes please.

Yeah, I've yet to settle on one particular style, but I think having them too similar restricts what I can do. I've never really worked full time on Icons before, but they are fun :) And thanks, hopefully I won't disappoint!

I'll get on to your piece soon, so won't be long, hopefully :)

They both look amazing! I think I'll use one as my profile picture as well, thank you!

You're very welcome! I'm glad you like them :3

Circuit

Years
Your request that you finished along with the Code Geass signature are my favorites.
The Grey around the subject in ice vengeance is very nice as well as the text! I like the angle you put it.

Username: Noire
Render/Stock: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2..._anime_girl_render_by_schorch2812-d869c4y.png
Colour Palette: greens and white
Theme: Calm
Text: Dragonic Voice
Avatar counterpart?: Yes please! 150x150 in size

Your tags all look different, which is good! I like comparing them to one another. Your KLK is a very strong one that stands out to me, as well as your New icon of Lightning you made. I cannot wait to see your progress in times to come!

Render/Stock: http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140614041544/megamitensei/images/4/4b/P4A_Mitsuru_Render.png

So I owe you both a BIG BIG apology for my slow progress here. I will say that my week has been extremely busy, and my weekend in no way better (it's been my birthday and all, and I had no time to myself at all). I will definitely get back into working now that nothing is desperately needing my time. Again, I'm so sorry to both of you!

Years
Please, take your time. Things happen out of our control all the time. Happy Birthday, and thanks for the heads up!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
Two tags of yours had some potential to be really good, actually. So if you don't mind, I'm going to comment on those! It's been a long while since I've given any critique so bear with me.

Spoiler:

Okay so there's a few things here that throw me off. The text being the main issue. First of all, I would avoid drop-shadows like the plague if I were you. Secondly, I would also avoid using such basic sans-serif fonts in tags with so many effects, it goes against the theme of the tag itself. The background does little for the text either, so I would suggest taking it out.

Now with the text out of the way there's room to look at a number of positives. The first being the use of flow here. the C4D's used go nicely with it, especially with the positioning of Kirito, you get a neat counter flow. However one thing that does bother me is the lack of sharpness on your render (Kirito) and the over-sharpening on the C4D in the foreground. I would suggest ensuring that your render is high enough quality, and/or isn't too blurred. Remember that the focal here is Kirito and not the C4D.

The background lacks something, it seems to be quite bare and the sort of splattered light effects also look somewhat blurred beyond decent quality. I would suggest building up your backgrounds a bit more with C4D's or other effects. Also this tag would have benefited from either being slightly shorter, or slightly wider. Right now it looks like too much of a boxed triangle, and you want to go for a more dramatic dimension selection.

Spoiler:

What I like most about this is the use of colour and quality: it's not overdone. However the center focal kills it so much. What I would have suggested here would be to make it off center, and the tag as a whole a bit shorter. For example, I've just done a simple crop/flip horizontal here, and it already gives the tag a bit more drama. As I say, the choice of colours and effects were pretty good. They're a bit messy in some places, and a bit too empty in others however. Just make sure that all effects stick with, and aid the flow of the tag.

Keep it up.

Circuit

Years
Your request that you finished along with the Code Geass signature are my favorites.
The Grey around the subject in ice vengeance is very nice as well as the text! I like the angle you put it.

Username: Noire
Render/Stock: http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2..._anime_girl_render_by_schorch2812-d869c4y.png
Colour Palette: greens and white
Text: Dragonic Voice
Avatar counterpart?: Yes please! 150x150 in size

Once again, my biggest apologies for the delays, but it's here (finally). I have finished, and I tried out a new style to try and fit 'calm' a bit better. I hope you like it!

Tag:
noire_tag_by_firestar84-d8hqofi.png

Icon:
noire_icon_by_firestar84-d8hqouo.png

Enjoy! Shadow Sneak Saybleye tomorrow I will finish yours, I promise!!

And thanks for your c&c Abengation, it's greatly appreciated and all goes towards helping me improve. I shall try and bear all of that in mind for my future pieces, but likely will improve one bit at a time. Regardless, I will make sure I improve on all the points you raised, thanks :)

Circuit

Years
Ohhh, I love it, thank you so very much!

You're very welcome, I'm happy that you like it :)

Another hindrance for my progress has appeared, and my photoshop has crashed during the progress of Shadow Sneak Saybleye's piece, and has set me back a bit. Again, sincerest apologies (my computer doesn't like me atm)...

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
Years
  • Va
  • Seen Apr 24, 2016
Your recent requests are so good! I really enjoy the text placement in them.
As for your older works, your KLK still stands out to me. The lighting of the piece is great, because the majority of things I've seen with her in them are just red and black.
I look forward to seeing more!

Circuit

Years

AT LONG LAST. I can't apologise enough it seems >_> Anyway, after much deliberation, and finally fixing my computer, I have finished it! I hope it is worth the wait.

Tag:
shadowsneaksaybleye_tag_by_firestar84-d8ip9g7.png

Icon:
shadowsneaksaybleye_icon_by_firestar84-d8ip9qs.png

For those looking to critique, I will say that this is yet again a different style, trying to improve various aspects of my pieces, and just overall giving myself more skills to work with. Also, you can expect a LP to come your way in the near future, so you can look forward to that! In the mean time, I bid you adieux, and I hope you like your new theme Shadow Sneak Saybleye!

Last edited:

ANARCHit3cht

Call me Archie!
Years
  • Seen Sep 25, 2020
All your stuff looks amazing. I might have to make a request when I grow tired of my own crappy graphics :p

Circuit

Years
are you still open for requesting..? if so, I'd like something
Username: Rebellion.
What you want: Tag
Render/Stock: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/112/e/8/sylveon_gijinka___aeri_by_suika_x-d7eko96.png
Colour Palette: pastel pink, blue, white
Text: (None)
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? No thanks

Of course! I'll add you to the list :)

All your stuff looks amazing. I might have to make a request when I grow tired of my own crappy graphics :p

Thanks! Though I wouldn't call your current theme crappy :) But this shop is open, so whenever you want!

Also, I will have to edit Shadow Sneak Saybleye's piece slightly, I seem to have forgotten the text. I shall get on that right away! >_<
EDIT: Fixed, and hopefully the text looks good this time. I'm pleased with it.

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
are you still open for requesting..? if so, I'd like something
Username: Rebellion.
What you want: Tag
Render/Stock: http://th04.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/i/2014/112/e/8/sylveon_gijinka___aeri_by_suika_x-d7eko96.png
Colour Palette: pastel pink, blue, white
Text: (None)
Avatar counterpart (For Tags)? No thanks

rebellion_tag_by_firestar84-d8jgql1.png

FINISHED! Teehee, this one was quite fun actually! I love the turn-out too... I hope you do as well Rebellion!

Just a small bump and an update... That LP won't be here for a while, I kinda screwed up with it, and am starting again soon. So perhaps this weekend instead eh?

Circuit

Years
Years
rebellion_tag_by_firestar84-d8jgql1.png

FINISHED! Teehee, this one was quite fun actually! I love the turn-out too... I hope you do as well Rebellion!

Just a small bump and an update... That LP won't be here for a while, I kinda screwed up with it, and am starting again soon. So perhaps this weekend instead eh?

2Smex4Words thank you, I love it!

Circuit

Years
My biggest apologies to all.

I'm going to have to put on hold all current requests and temporarily close the shop due to a compulsory trip I have to go on for my apprenticeship. I will be back at the end of the week, but I have to sort out various bits and pieces after I get back. Again, my sincerest apologies to all, and I promise to have your pieces finished as soon as possible upon my return. Until then, thanks for understanding and for your patience. I'm super grateful to everyone for c&c and requests. They all help me, and the requests give me motivation to keep making graphics!

See you guys soon!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 9, 2015
great work and nice imagery, one suggestion don't put yourself down the 'incompetence' tag even if you're joking. People will gauge where you are at and you should just present yourself as an graphic designer.

dont discourage yourself!

Circuit

Years
Alrighty. Finally I am back! I've done a quick revamp on the shop OP, and have reopened the shop. The outstanding requests have been immediately taken up again, and I am working very hard to get these finished within 24 hours for the both of you who have waited so very patiently. I'll be back with an update soon!

Back