• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: New Users' Hangout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 1, 2015
Fire Pokemon

i love fire pokemon i have a passion the be the best fire pokemon trainer in the world. my 6 favorite is my pokemon black champion team, : Chairzard Arcanine, Flareon, Infernape, Emboar, and Magmortar.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Feb 18, 2021
i love fire pokemon i have a passion the be the best fire pokemon trainer in the world. my 6 favorite is my pokemon black champion team, : Chairzard Arcanine, Flareon, Infernape, Emboar, and Magmortar.

Arcanine's cool :D Charizards awesome as well but over-used, Infernape's amazing and Emboar and Magmortar never did it for me. Flareon just rules. Impressive having a single type champion team as well.

Years
Hey everyone, looks like I'm in the right place to find other pokémons fan like me! I'm here mostly for trade - trying to complete my pokédex and to breeed perfect pokémons (IVs, egg moves, HA, ball - yeah, i'm a perfectionnist). The worst part of it is that I don't even battle with them, they just sit here in my PC looking beautiful. Well, maybe one day I'll find the courage to enter them in competitive battles...

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey everyone, looks like I'm in the right place to find other pokémons fan like me! I'm here mostly for trade - trying to complete my pokédex and to breeed perfect pokémons (IVs, egg moves, HA, ball - yeah, i'm a perfectionnist). The worst part of it is that I don't even battle with them, they just sit here in my PC looking beautiful. Well, maybe one day I'll find the courage to enter them in competitive battles...
I'm sure there are many here who would be willing to take them off your hands xD Welcome to the PokéCommunity! Even if you don't end up battling, there are loads of other stuff to talk about here so I hope you make sure to have a look through the forums lower down on the index too! See you around~

Years

Awww don't worry Laura, I'm not a competitive battler either and it's perfectly fine. It is still great to try and complete the Pokedex though, which is already a challenge in itself but as mentioned earlier, Trade Corner has all you need when it comes to breeding and trading so definitely look around and see what catches you over there.

I'll hopefully see you around and good luck with everything!

Years

Flareon is an awesome addition. :) I'm glad seeing others like it, poor thing is so overrared. Hi there!

Hi there Laura, welcome. n~n I can totally relate lol, I never battle either but spend hundreds of hours breeding for perfect Pokemon and then training them in-game so they could sit in my PC box. Go collectors like us! Gives me so much more to do.

Years

I notice your team consists of a lot of the "popular" Fire-types, but interesting to see a Flareon in there. It's cute but always never gets used as much as the other Eeveelutions but it can pack quite a punch with those physical attacks.

Anyways, welcome to the forums Blaze! If you love Fire-types you should check out our Fire-type club which has some great topics on Fire Pokemon plus joining a club can be a nice way to meet new friends while having fun discussions at the same time.

Have fun and I'll catch you later!

Quontium97

The Dragonblader...
Years
What up everybody! I just joined a few days ago. I work on my own hack every other day in my spare time. Happy to be on here though. So far I've learned alot, so thanks to all you veterans holding it down.

Years
What up everybody! I just joined a few days ago. I work on my own hack every other day in my spare time. Happy to be on here though. So far I've learned alot, so thanks to all you veterans holding it down.

Hi there, welcome to PC! Hope your hack's been coming along well, I've never tried making one but it does seem like a ton of work. Enjoy your time on the forum~

Years

I was almost going to welcome you... but my troubled computer was hit with lag again and Sheep beat me to it. Oh well, I can still show you around if you insist!

I noticed your signature said you wanted to create a team, and this thread is where you should go if you want to do that, but make sure you read the rules first since loads of newbies join mainly for the ROM Hacking section and the rules there can often get overlooked. Always best to read up on them so you don't get into trouble, or you can always contact Spherical Ice and Christos if you have a question since they're the hack experts. There's also the Tools & Resources area if you're looking for resources to use when making your hack project and if you can stay active enough with dedication poured in I'm sure you'll be excited with the finished project.

It's always sad when there are aspiring hackers who end up disappearing before they even get their work underway so hopefully you can remain focused and be pleased with what comes out. Anyways, good luck with your project and do stick around!

Quontium97

The Dragonblader...
Years
I was almost going to welcome you... but my troubled computer was hit with lag again and Sheep beat me to it. Oh well, I can still show you around if you insist!

I noticed your signature said you wanted to create a team, and this thread is where you should go if you want to do that, but make sure you read the rules first since loads of newbies join mainly for the ROM Hacking section and the rules there can often get overlooked. Always best to read up on them so you don't get into trouble, or you can always contact Spherical Ice and Christos if you have a question since they're the hack experts. There's also the Tools & Resources area if you're looking for resources to use when making your hack project and if you can stay active enough with dedication poured in I'm sure you'll be excited with the finished project.

It's always sad when there are aspiring hackers who end up disappearing before they even get their work underway so hopefully you can remain focused and be pleased with what comes out. Anyways, good luck with your project and do stick around!

Wow dude awesome! I'll be sure to check it all out. Thanks for the info & encouragement and good luck with all your projects as well! :D

Years
Wow dude awesome! I'll be sure to check it all out. Thanks for the info & encouragement and good luck with all your projects as well! :D

Thanks... but sadly I'm not a hacker so yeah no projects for me, but I'm sure you'll get all the help you need with yours nonetheless. PC always has great service when it comes to our aspiring hackers wanting to get pointed in the right direction, especially given a lot of the most famous Pokemon hacked games were made here.

Quontium97

The Dragonblader...
Years
Thanks... but sadly I'm not a hacker so yeah no projects for me, but I'm sure you'll get all the help you need with yours nonetheless. PC always has great service when it comes to our aspiring hackers wanting to get pointed in the right direction, especially given a lot of the most famous Pokemon hacked games were made here.

True, lol. I've been playing roms for a while and I'd always come here to get 'em. Hope one day you take up hacking. It can get pretty discouraging if it's just you by yourself, and it can also take awhile. But if you can get a few ppl to help you out, it definitely speeds up the process and makes it way more fun. But anyway, thx again for your help.

Years
True, lol. I've been playing roms for a while and I'd always come here to get 'em. Hope one day you take up hacking. It can get pretty discouraging if it's just you by yourself, and it can also take awhile. But if you can get a few ppl to help you out, it definitely speeds up the process and makes it way more fun. But anyway, thx again for your help.

I find hacking extremely difficult, with all the complex coding you have to learn, and with a memory that's terrible like mine yeah it wouldn't cut it for me. It is still fun to play the games, if you downloaded them that is.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Mar 9, 2015
Hello fellow pokenerds, it's good to be what appears to be a very nice community! I hope to make good friends in here!

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 12, 2015
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I had no idea this place existed!!

I registered here actually to attempt to talk to the creators of the Digimon: Your Digital Dream game I found on Indiedb, but I got sucked into a few threads here on PC. Anyways, I can't wait to read more! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back