• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ch-Ch-Chikara

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
Very well deserved IMO. Saw it coming. Congratulations!

Aah thank you :)

tumblr_inline_ncbttsC8Da1sktohu.png

Jesus, lord and savior, bow down to you, you have saved us all from the double posting curse! xD

But no, seriously:

tumblr_ncezmtTLIy1s9aisro2_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ni79wknomp1tes8zmo1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ni4t61ImEX1u64ua9o7_500.gif

tumblr_ni0yrtD6Mz1rfqtsro1_400.gif
tumblr_ng6ztogPEi1t0bs5do2_250.gif

CONGRATZ CHIKARA! I was wondering when you'd get the blue and bold soon! You really deserved it!
A&M now a million times more awesome! It's gonna be a party, I tell ya!

I love all of those omg /saves them
Thank you! I'm still in shock, to be honest >w>

A&M was already my favorite section, so getting to mod it makes it even better, partyyy.

So we finally get the first new mod of this year... but we had to wait longer for it this time around compared to previous years. I was in fact tossing it up between either you or Reisen to get the gig but I think your previous staff experience at EGC/Slateport was what it came down to in the end.

Anyways, I'm sure you'll be able to carry the torch Dave passed down to you and make it shine proud among our otaku community Risa! Make use of your newfound "magical girl" powers well.

Aha, maybe that had something to do with it, maybe it didn't. you're always a great guesser, Hikari! Thank you :)

Magical Girl Risa has a nice ring to it.

wow that's awesome!! i think i remember seeing you on other forums on staff so can't say i'm surprised! (more surprised by the fact that hstaff wanted a sole mod for a&m) have fun with your new powers :]

Yeah, I was helping run EGC for about 2+ years, but that's the only other place I staffed. That was probably where.

Thank you!!

ew who made this decision :/

jks jks ily congrats! :D *confetti* Hope you have heaps of fun in A&M! ^__^

Josh get the heck out of my thread, you are nothing but rude ://

thanks ilu too <3

Saw this coming from a mile away. :D

Good luck! With you, it'll be better than ever.

Nice to have a moderator back with us again.

Ahh, hopefully! Been fun so far :)
Thank you!!

eyy, looking good in blue!

you've been having some great ideas for A&M too, dang. good job!

blush%20cheerful.gif

I look pretty damn fine in blue if I say so myself 8)
Yeah, just a few that I thought of, but didn't know I'd actually have a chance to you know.. act on xD

Thank you!!

Whoaaahhhhhhh... Congrats. :D

lame title joke, not-so-lame promotion!

...I kid, it's a nice change to see. Sorry I don't pay attention anywhere but here. Seeing you around GC though, you were definitely on my list of promotees, if that's any consolation of what I think of you :A

I am a chia pet.

Thank you, Alex! That's so nice ;w;

Yay new A&M moderator! :D

Congrats on the promotion. Saw it coming from a mile away. You got what it takes, girl!

Have some flopping astronaut Nagisa as your reward.
tumblr_n84ey8y7y71r4wcf6o1_500.gif

I LOVE THAT ENDING.
Thank you! Time to make A&M the best section on PC >:D

I'm wondering why, but for some reason, several days ago I thought that you're going to mod in here, Chikara. Congrats, and I hope that you'll bring more anime and manga magic in the section you're in :)

How did everyone have a feeling except for me, I feel like y'all were talking about me behind my back ://

Thank you!!

Congrats again! She's already started her work trying to convert all of staff to anime watchers, guys xD

IF I WASN'T PROMOTING ACTIVITY IN MY SECTION, I WOULDN'T BE DOING MY JOB pls do not complain about my pestering, I'm only a responsible moderator xo <3

Congrats on your new modship here Risa! I think you'll fit in nicely, what with your past experience as staff on EGC and Slateport.

Thank you!! Miss you by the way ;3;

Alex

what will it be next?
Years
  • Seen Dec 30, 2022
I'm so proud. I knew this day would come. The powers that be doubted it - until now. I want you climbing to the top, okay? You're just now breaking out of your cocoon. I didn't even know you in your caterpie form - that's the truth. I met you and you were cocooning. But finally! Spread your wings...become the magnificent butterfly you were MEANT TO BE!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Three members of our old group have now been staff (unless we also count Karli and Tyler). :) Proud of ya, girl. You're already doing great.

Nakala Pri

THIS IS FROM A YURI ANIME YOU CREEP! (lol im such aparty basher)

REMEMBER ME,JAKE???!!!

I'll give you a clue

FOX ATTACK!
FUNSICALS!
ANNOYING BLOGS!
BUGGER

Remember? :')

Anywaaaaaaaay congrats! I sincerely hope you don't have a 100x100 game of phones avatar but your taste is pretty good. Sooooo DON'T BE BLUE

That is the awesomest mod pun ever

CONGRATS!!!!

(i stole a gif because i cant be bothered)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
I'm so proud. I knew this day would come. The powers that be doubted it - until now. I want you climbing to the top, okay? You're just now breaking out of your cocoon. I didn't even know you in your caterpie form - that's the truth. I met you and you were cocooning. But finally! Spread your wings...become the magnificent butterfly you were MEANT TO BE!

Honest to god, I keep forgetting. Then I make a post and I see my postbit. Or I refresh the index and I see all the staff sections. In my caterpie form, I was telling people on PC I was single and my Ninetails would kick their ass. Back when Ninetails was even good. You didn't want to know me then, Jesus Christ.

You are still my legal pair on PC and ilu <3 thanks :)

Three members of our old group have now been staff (unless we also count Karli and Tyler). :) Proud of ya, girl. You're already doing great.

Definitely count them, I think that makes it five? Better late than never, I'm still in shock though. Thanks Garrid ;3

Congrats Chikara! I'm sure you'll be great!

Thank you!!

THIS IS FROM A YURI ANIME YOU CREEP! (lol im such aparty basher)

REMEMBER ME,JAKE???!!!

I'll give you a clue

FOX ATTACK!
FUNSICALS!
ANNOYING BLOGS!
BUGGER

Remember? :')

Anywaaaaaaaay congrats! I sincerely hope you don't have a 100x100 game of phones avatar but your taste is pretty good. Sooooo DON'T BE BLUE

That is the awesomest mod pun ever

CONGRATS!!!!

(i stole a gif because i cant be bothered)

Who's Jake? Thank you anyway, aha.

Eeeee! Congrats~! :D

Can't say I predicted this one. Still, knowing you, I think you'll be a great mod~ :3

Spoiler:

Haha thanks! I'm glad you and I connected again! Add me on skype if you have it :0

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
certainly a quick promotion

but it'll be good to have a friendly face around

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
LATE, LMAO. Congrats, Risa! It's cool that you're mod of anime and manga now, aha. Have fun! ^^

Thanks Melissa~

certainly a quick promotion

but it'll be good to have a friendly face around

Yeah, I thought it normally takes longer than however long I've been around again.

thanks Adriana~

//late

~CONGRATULATIONS~

tumblr_ni1matqaH41qmtlmeo2_r2_500.gif

tumblr_njqepneyrN1suisa2o1_500.gif

Reminded me of this:
tumblr_nkv9p0cNcu1qa94xto1_500.gif

Cries, I have like 2 or 3 episodes to watch of Death Parade, don't remind me ;3; Maybe I should do that later on today.

thank you so much aaa.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
Hmm yes not only are you the toucher of butts but you also touch the anime section now.

I've certainly witnessed your true levels of weeb on there.

Back