• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Pokémon Ruby Destiny Series

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
And how am I supposed to do that?

If you are playing the game with Visual Boy Advance, then go to the location/folder where RD-LoG is located. Find the file that has the .sav extension and upload it on any file hosting sites like MediaFire or SendSpace. After you've uploaded it, PM me the download link.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 8, 2023
do pokemon that require trade evolve on level or i need to trade them ? in your 1st game..

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 31, 2023
Playing Rescue Rangers...I really wish the encounters would be reduced a lot or have repels. It's so annoying when a Pokemon pops up every 3 steps.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 5, 2023
How does this tie to the official games, if at all? Is it an alternate universe or is it set in the same old pokeworld?

MachoPony

Resident Brony
Years
Just finished replaying LoG (that ruby destiny is just as hard as i remember) decided to try the broken timelines beta. and it's pretty damn good

just some minor things i noticed, the OP already shows them like the berry and starter graphic glitches. but one major thing i noticed is Pignite is pure Fire. pretty sure it should be Fire/Fighting. it even get arm thrust on evolution so you obviously edited that in and intended the fire/fighting so yeah. made the 2nd Hevah gym a bit more annoying

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
one major thing i noticed is Pignite is pure Fire. pretty sure it should be Fire/Fighting. it even get arm thrust on evolution so you obviously edited that in and intended the fire/fighting so yeah. made the 2nd Hevah gym a bit more annoying

Sorry about that. But Pignite's and Monferno's types will be fixed in the next beta. ;)

How does this tie to the official games, if at all? Is it an alternate universe or is it set in the same old pokeworld?

Uh... Erm... Well... In RoL, Ash Ketchum existed as the Champion, but in reality he isn't really the champion. He also didn't really visited the Gento region in the animé... So... Alternate timeline, I think?

Although in the Ruby Destiny series, I'm pretty certain that AZ never fired that weapon <insert number of years here> years ago. ^^

Playing Rescue Rangers...I really wish the encounters would be reduced a lot or have repels. It's so annoying when a Pokemon pops up every 3 steps.

Sorry about that. :/

do pokemon that require trade evolve on level or i need to trade them ? in your 1st game..

In RoL, I believe they evolve through level.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Sep 1, 2016
I just finished RoL in a day, not even kidding. Of course now I still have to capture most legendaries and fight Angeallen but besides that I did everything. Amazing game, same as Doesitworkful though, I wish the encounter rate was much lower, most of my $ went into repels lol. Do Dark Lugia (the last one level 70) and Lugia learn new moves as they level? Thanks!

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
It has been a year and no beta 2?
I want to see Luxor in-game >.>

Beta 1 was released on September 17, 2014. I believe it hasn't been a year yet. Also, this hack isn't as important to me as real life issues are. So be patient.

I just finished RoL in a day, not even kidding. Of course now I still have to capture most legendaries and fight Angeallen but besides that I did everything. Amazing game, same as Doesitworkful though, I wish the encounter rate was much lower, most of my $ went into repels lol. Do Dark Lugia (the last one level 70) and Lugia learn new moves as they level? Thanks!

Dark Lugia can learn Ancient Power at lvl 88 and Night Shade at lvl 99. Lugia can learn Aeroblast at lvl 77, Ancient Power at lvl 88 and Future Sight at lvl 99. :/

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
Yeah, it's no secret that RR has enough problems that it's due for a remake someday.

destinedjagold

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I've uploaded a new patch for LoG. The main change in the new patch is the removal of the constant Double Team usage. I might return to Rescue Rangers and fix a few things, especially the wild encounters.

Can you provide link for the daycare music in life of guardians?

Someone uploaded the song on YouTube. Well, the song from the LoG game, I mean. :/

Ultra - Retro Reviver!

Ultra - Retro Reviver
Years
I've uploaded a new patch for LoG. The main change in the new patch is the removal of the constant Double Team usage. I might return to Rescue Rangers and fix a few things, especially the wild encounters.

I'm not sure if you have all ready patched this, but, in the past when I was playing LoG, I had trouble because money was to scarce and the leader's Pokemon were so overleveled in my opinion, and it really turned me away from this particular entry in the RD Series, which I was so looking forward to playing. But, dat music tho. Chrono Cross. :pink_love:

Last edited:

Zenas

King of the Distortion World
Years
Beta 1 was released on September 17, 2014. I believe it hasn't been a year yet. Also, this hack isn't as important to me as real life issues are. So be patient.

Sorry, I was exaggerating...
Btw, if you need help; I'm always there :)

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Is it possible to get Togekiss in this hack?

That is the only "if" I have about playing this.

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
Is it possible to get Togekiss in this hack?

That is the only "if" I have about playing this.

Well, there are four hacks in this thread. :| :| :| But the only hack you can get it in is Broken Timeline, the most recent one in live beta. :) Togetic evolves into Togekiss at level 36. :D I see you're a big fan of Togekiss tho.

Years
  • Age 57
  • Seen Apr 17, 2015
Well, there are four hacks in this thread. :| :| :| But the only hack you can get it in is Broken Timeline, the most recent one in live beta. :) Togetic evolves into Togekiss at level 36. :D I see you're a big fan of Togekiss tho.

I replied to you about Togekiss in the other thread...

What can you tell me about the games on your signature? Are all my other team members available through it as well as Gible?

And is the Fairy type available in them as well?

BlackStorm20x

Content Creator
Years
I replied to you about Togekiss in the other thread...

What can you tell me about the games on your signature? Are all my other team members available through it as well as Gible?

And is the Fairy type available in them as well?

Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter will have Fairy-Type added to in Beta 10, and all Pokemon will be available, so most likely there will be type changes. Togekiss will be available in Beta 10. :)

Pokemon Platinum Red & Blue won't have Fairy-Type because it's a FULL DEMAKE of Platinum Version, but Togekiss will be available because it's a 4th gen Pokemon. ;)

Pokemon Victory Fire doesn't not have Fairy-Type or Togekiss, and you already know Togekiss is available in Pokemon Resolute, but Fairy-Type is not, and then Pokemon Mega Power does not have Togekiss, but it does have Fairy-Type. :/

Pokemon Gaia does have Fairy-Type and Togekiss. :)

Pokemon Discovery does have Fairy-Type, but doesn't have Togepi, Togetic, or Togekiss. Sorry. :/ But I'll hope you'll still play these hacks, because they're all great. :)

Back