• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Pokémon Rejuvenation

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Zetta's Sneasel has destiny bond despite it not being able to learn that move.

Noted. Will be fixed for Version 4. Thanks!

After the fennekin runs off, where can I find it so I can catch it?

Check on route 3, and then it runs off to a forest nearby.

Reborn is a terrible, edgy game.

*beautiful

Interesting. Is there a list of currently available mons?

There isn't as of now, but there will be soon.

any advice on how to beat venam

Try getting a woobat or a Noctowl. Noctowl is a tankkkkk.

Also, I'm sorry I've been neglecting this forum. I've been really busy with irl stuff, but I should be more active now!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Nov 12, 2023
Reborn is a terrible, edgy game.

There was a point where the only thing keeping me from quitting was Cain effectively telling the stupid grimdark and tragic drama to shut the fuck up.

I enjoyed it, it had a great world and nice atmosphere with good satisfying battles, but you're right in that its terrible aspects are the ones it prides itself on, namely godawful story and characters.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 18, 2016
if i could suggest something, CHANGE THE F*****G DIFFICULTY! What is this a drayano60 hack, we don't need a team of 6 at level 15+ at the first f*****g gym, not to mention the egg moves. Then it is the level 20 limit. It's either 1 or the other, either high levels with crap moves or good moves but lower levels. I have battled the first gym over 10 times. I am f*****g sick of it, I love the game but hate the gyms. Change the difficulty! PLEASE!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Question v.v So I'm trying to get the case and the one chick says she's flushed it down the toilet, but I've checked every room/talked to everybody in the hotel and haven't found anything similar to it /: Except maybee the pool with the item at the top.. but can't be it xD

Years
  • Seen Mar 11, 2015
Hey mate,
Love your game but I've run into a bug. I'm in Goldleaf town and I battled the person who was about to hang the girl. After the battle my character is frozen and I cant access any menu's or anything. Is there any way to fix this?
Thanks for your help

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
if i could suggest something, CHANGE THE F*****G DIFFICULTY! What is this a drayano60 hack, we don't need a team of 6 at level 15+ at the first f*****g gym, not to mention the egg moves. Then it is the level 20 limit. It's either 1 or the other, either high levels with crap moves or good moves but lower levels. I have battled the first gym over 10 times. I am f*****g sick of it, I love the game but hate the gyms. Change the difficulty! PLEASE!
Catch a Noctowl and a Woobat and you'll be pitch perfect.
No really, in all honestly, I take everyone's word into consideration. I'll definitely see what I can do.

Question v.v So I'm trying to get the case and the one chick says she's flushed it down the toilet, but I've checked every room/talked to everybody in the hotel and haven't found anything similar to it /: Except maybee the pool with the item at the top.. but can't be it xD

Well, where do stuff that gets flushed down end up at?

Hey mate,
Love your game but I've run into a bug. I'm in Goldleaf town and I battled the person who was about to hang the girl. After the battle my character is frozen and I cant access any menu's or anything. Is there any way to fix this?
Thanks for your help
Thanks, it was because of you being in the spot where she was supposed to move. Fixed for version 4. Ty.

Years
i'm doing a playthrough of this game on Youtube and honestly the only thing I have a problem with is the difficulty and the route encounters. Everything is fine just every 2 steps a wild encounter and there should be no reason for the pokemon to be doing too much damage even with the reverse candies.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
i'm doing a playthrough of this game on Youtube and honestly the only thing I have a problem with is the difficulty and the route encounters. Everything is fine just every 2 steps a wild encounter and there should be no reason for the pokemon to be doing too much damage even with the reverse candies.

I realize the game isn't for everyone, so I have a plan to make it that way. Think of the difficulty modes from BW etc. And regarding route encounters, they haven't been tampered with, they're the default encounters for 3rd gen Pokemon games (Don't quote me on that.) Certain things like running through grass increases encounters, but I'm not sure if Essentials has covered that.

Thanks for playing, though!

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
Hello! Love the game but, I am currently stuck with a request on the request board. What happened was I did the Teddiursa quest (forgot what the request name was called) and the dude asked me to meet him in the Gearen city Pokemart. Well, on my way there, I spotted the Teddiursa; battled it and caught it. It had said that the request was complete so, when I went back to get my reward it said I had none and when I went to check to see if I could do another request, it had said I already had one already. So I thought, well maybe the guy is still there and went ahead to Gearen, only to find no one in the Pokemart (besides the clerk and of course the two people shopping there). Is there anyway to fix this? I would like to do all the requests before I challenge the second gym leader.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 1, 2019
Oh wow. I feel so derp haha x.x I found it there, thank you haha I was thinking it got stuck in a bathroom somewhere. I have another question though, I've looked all over, but can't seem to find Noctowl /: Do you know where I can catch one?

Hello! Love the game but, I am currently stuck with a request on the request board. What happened was I did the Teddiursa quest (forgot what the request name was called) and the dude asked me to meet him in the Gearen city Pokemart. Well, on my way there, I spotted the Teddiursa; battled it and caught it. It had said that the request was complete so, when I went back to get my reward it said I had none and when I went to check to see if I could do another request, it had said I already had one already. So I thought, well maybe the guy is still there and went ahead to Gearen, only to find no one in the Pokemart (besides the clerk and of course the two people shopping there). Is there anyway to fix this? I would like to do all the requests before I challenge the second gym leader.

I have the same problem, but not exactly. I did the pokemart delivery quest and when I went to return back to the help center after I completed it, it told me I had no rewards and I was on another quest. It said it was the girl in the pokemon center, but I didn't see any girl in the pokemon center, nor did I pick the quest.

Also I would love the idea of different modes for difficulties, since I'm more of a plot/story lover than a grinding up person. xD Although I do love that the breeder is re-challengeable to raise some of my other ones up.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 21, 2017
I'm a plot/story lover too! Like you said I would rather play through the story than constant grinding. Also, The breeder at route 2 is definitely a good person to battle due to his Audino. I would battle him whenever I needed to do any grinding.

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
i'm trying to download this but its proving difficult is there something specific im missing or something

Are you using a Mac? If so you'll need a wine emulator. Other than that it's download and play. Would you mind screenshotting the contents of the folder?

Yeah this was a derp on my part, It /should/ be fixed in Version 4, which is scheduled to come out this week.

Oh wow. I feel so derp haha x.x I found it there, thank you haha I was thinking it got stuck in a bathroom somewhere. I have another question though, I've looked all over, but can't seem to find Noctowl /: Do you know where I can catch one?

I have the same problem, but not exactly. I did the pokemart delivery quest and when I went to return back to the help center after I completed it, it told me I had no rewards and I was on another quest. It said it was the girl in the pokemon center, but I didn't see any girl in the pokemon center, nor did I pick the quest.

Also I would love the idea of different modes for difficulties, since I'm more of a plot/story lover than a grinding up person. xD Although I do love that the breeder is re-challengeable to raise some of my other ones up.
I worded it strangely, didn't I? Well, I meant to catch a Hoothoot and evolve it into a Noctowl. Sorry! You can find those on the rooftop of the Velvet apartments in Gearen.

I'm a plot/story lover too! Like you said I would rather play through the story than constant grinding. Also, The breeder at route 2 is definitely a good person to battle due to his Audino. I would battle him whenever I needed to do any grinding.
Yeah! I am too, but I also like challenge. I know not all people are this way, though. I completely and utterly understand. So this is a way to bring in the whole market.

Look out for Version 4 this week!

Years
This game is powerful! I love how there's GlitchxCity remixes as well. I LOVE HER REMIXES. But are you forced to slow down the tempo? I haven'y played much, but I've seen OPSdoesLPs (Sacredfirenegro) let's play on the channel, and the difficulty is crazy. lol It seems great other than the difficulty. Maybe turning it down a little...maybe...

Years
Hey there! I've been playing your game, and I gotta say it is really interesting! The storyline seems well built so far and by the looks of it, instead of a generic goal of a Pokemon trainer of being the best, the main character's goal is getting stronger in order to take down the evil organization and saving his/her mother. The beginning blew me away and so far, it's been nothing but full of surprises. The thing that caught me off guard the most was, what's the best way to keep it spoiler free? Oh yes, the bloody robe scene where you hear about a certain character getting eaten by a giant bug. A complete shame really, I hate it when a character who I'm starting to get attached to ends up dying ;-;(or could she possibly be faking her own death to get the organization away from her? Sorry I like being optimistic :P ). However I do want to state 2 bugs I found, one of them being that when I try to go through the second locked door on the right after getting the card key, I end up near the escalator for some apparent reason, not to mention that when you try going through the route featuring a certain character with a shadow Vivillion after losing to him the first time, he ends up staying there in that exact position whereas he shouldn't be present at all. Was all of this intentional? Either way, great job my man, just like Amethyst, you're delivering a spectacular game and I look forward to the next release. Good luck :D

P.S: How do I evolve Pokemon who can only evolve through trade? I checked the description but couldn't find any information about it hence me asking, really sorry :/

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 47
  • Seen Aug 31, 2020
Hi, after i obtain the soul stone from the grotto my game crashes saying
" Script 'PokemonSystem' line 15: Errno;; ENOENT occoured.
No such file or dictionary - Data/Map437,rxdata

Any way to fix this?

SuperJanBro

Renegade
Years
Hi, after i obtain the soul stone from the grotto my game crashes saying
" Script 'PokemonSystem' line 15: Errno;; ENOENT occoured.
No such file or dictionary - Data/Map437,rxdata

Any way to fix this?

It happens when you step on a small tile to the left by the ladder. Just walk along the right wall and you should be good. Fixed for future release, too.

Back