• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Critical Hit! ~ The Fire Emblem *Universe* Club

Warship

異議あり!
Years
should've guessed you'd make a fire emblem club after mine died down. sign me up!
Username: Warship
What's your favorite class?: Thunder Sage (from Radiant Dawn. if not then Sage)
What is your favorite character?: I guess I'll go with Catria since she is a god in New Mystery of the Emblem
Favorite Track: "With Us!" from PoR or "Stalwarts Unite!" from RD (they're basically the same track anyway) I generally like any recruitment theme but those two are my favorite.

I've played most of the games at least the ones except the first three and I'm currently playing Thracia 776. Also, the new game seems good. I liked how they retained the graphics of Awakening.

Years
Username: RedJ
What's your preferred class?: Don't really have one but I'll go with Sword Master.
Who is your favourite character? Lon'qu

NEW FIRE EMBLEM!!!!!! Fire Emblem If has already been confirmed to be for 3DS, though I imagine it'll probably have some N3DS exclusive features (probably Fire Emblem amiibo support). Not too surprising considering the numbers Awakening pulled in, and there's no way a N3DS exclusive could do that well so soon after the console's release.

Favorite track: Expedition, which is probably a good thing since you probably here this a lot more often than other songs in Awakening. Also, Don't speak her name and Strike.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Why did I never join this club or its previous incarnation until now?

Username: Zekrom
What's your preferred class?: Tactician
Who is your favourite character? Nah

@favorite track topic: There's too much good stuff to pick just one. But I'm only gonna leave one here right now, so I don't inundate the thread with FE music:

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
I'll add you guys in soon! Good choice on the Black Knight theme. :3

So, just wanna spark another topic question meanwhile:
What was your favourite moment from playing any one the Fire Emblem games?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 14, 2023
Maybe spoilers since it's plot heavy in Awakening.

Spoiler:

Years
Spoiler:

Years
@favorite track topic: There's too much good stuff to pick just one. But I'm only gonna leave one here right now, so I don't inundate the thread with FE music:

I don't know why put Ive always found that music comical (as if its the theme of a incapable villain) rather than befitting of a villain like the black knight.

When Chrom and Gaius meet and Gaius joins the Shepard's becasue Chrom offers him Lissa's bag of sweets, cracks me up lol.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
Spoiler:

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Bumping this!

I really can't wait to hear more news about FE14. <33 I'm also tempted to replay Fire Emblem Awakening~

Last edited:
Years
Oh fudge I never answered the last topic...

I'll just pick a random humorous moment from Awakening since most others mentioned major events.
I laughed so hard in Maribelle and Lissa's C Support in Awakening when Maribelle joked about her "favorite tea blend." ^_^
Spoiler:

One of many entertaining moments in Awakening Supports. I hope they kept the same writer for FE14!

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah I wonder when they're gonna give us more info about FE 14. We haven't heard anything since the initial trailer. I wanna know more.....

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
Here's a new topic for ya~

Who is/are your favourite Lord(s) from the Fire Emblem Games?

For me, there's Erika from Fire Emblem Sacred Stones, since she's pretty, and stat's wise, she's fast, although lacking in the strength and defense wise, she can almost always make up for it by double hitting opponents, or better yet, quad hitting opponents with Brave Sword, even double hitting them aggressively before they get a chance to strike back! I also wanna mention Lyn, Hector, Marth, Chrom, Siguard, Seliph and maybe Eliwood!

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
Mines would be Lucina, for her strong character, and Ike, if he counts, for his sheer strength and his memetic quotes from Smash.

When Bascillio shows up to explain Validar that the whole "Robin killing Chrom" was a set-up to catch him off-guard after Lucina warned them what happens in the future.

Years
April 20th will be the series 25th anniversary, so we may hear more about FE14 then. If not, then there's the concert they're having in July, which is probably a more likely place for more info/a new trailer since it's such a huge event and close to the game's release window (Summer 2015, unless they change it before then).

Hector because he's one of the two main lords (of the games that I've played) that can actually take a hit and character wise I like him more than Chrom.

Years
i hope it's alright posting here since this topic is over a week old! I would really love to join and meet other people who like Fire Emblem as much as I do :)

Username: Luxrayyy
What's your preferred class?:Light Priestess
Who is your favourite character? I have so many, my top few favourites are Tiki, Olivia, Tana, and Princess Nyna.

Back