• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Daily Chit Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Good grief I wanted to swear this morning. I was woken up by heavy machinery next door to my house by a contracting company, and I dislike it when I can't go back to sleep.
Time to beat people up. (9 '-')9

I am kidding obviously but I still think that utterly sucks.

Can we turn it off in the user CP or something? @_@ I find it a bit annoying, myself..
Yeah, Edit Options and then halfway down the page there's the option to pick which filter you want, or none at all.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
Anyone hungry?

I wish I had something to eat. My aunt called me up and scheduled a birthday lunch with me, for Saturday. She's the only one in the family with her head around commitment so I kind of expected she'd be the only one to make any to-do over it.

Red Robin again you guys! Burgers as big as your face! Or so she's always said. My relatives are rather bourgeois so I'm comfortable.

Years
I didn't have lunch because I bribe one of my classmates to be my slave do things for me in return for my lunch quite a bit.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Today I has leftover lasagna, some Arby's and then some cake so I'm pretty good!

'Cept not really because that cake was about three hours ago so I'm actually kinda hungry again. I eat way too much on my two days off every week. :(

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
my brother's birthday was yesterday so I cut myself a piece of cake after work today hehe xo

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Anyone hungry?

I wish I had something to eat. My aunt called me up and scheduled a birthday lunch with me, for Saturday. She's the only one in the family with her head around commitment so I kind of expected she'd be the only one to make any to-do over it.

Red Robin again you guys! Burgers as big as your face! Or so she's always said. My relatives are rather bourgeois so I'm comfortable.

I've never had Red Robin before, but I was with my best friend and we were trying to find a place to eat. We tossed around the idea of Red Robin while driving around aimlessly and decided against it, so we went to Smashburger.

Probably the most stressful situations I put myself in is eating at new places. For some reason, I just get way too anxious when I'm ordering and get overwhelmed by the choices and unfamiliarity of it. How expensive is Red Robin? Is it good? Ever have Smashburger? Is Red Robin better than Smashburger?

Glameow

Purrrfect~
Years
Red Robin is pretty pricy. I haven't been in one in a few years. They have bottomless fries and floats

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
if stalin could see the american fast food industry now
lord almighty

Sirfetch’d

I've only eaten Red Robin once as I don't have one very close to me. I found it to be pretty good, but nothing that made it stand out from any other burger place tbh. Their fries were spectacular though if that has any influence!

Sirfetch’d

Idk if you have you near you, but if you want a great burger eat at Cheeburger Cheeburger. So many great milkshake options to choose from as well!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Idk if you have you near you, but if you want a great burger eat at Cheeburger Cheeburger. So many great milkshake options to choose from as well!

I have never heard of this place.

Universe

all-consuming
Years
  • Seen Nov 17, 2016

i've never heard of this place either.

do you have a favorite flavor of milkshake? i really like fudge milkshakes, personally. :V

Sirfetch’d

do you have a favorite flavor of milkshake? i really like fudge milkshakes, personally. :V

Mm any kind of chocolate is great to me! I normally go boring and order plain vanilla wherever I go, but lately I've been a fan of banana flavored!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
this website is terrible. there are no prices and the design is ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back