• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Prism League Discussion (Previously "Our own Pokemon X/Y League")

Leaders/E4 using Pokemon whose Megas change to a different type, yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 25 75.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 24.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I think I need to ask the moderators to change my name. I don't want to be known as they guy who rubs thighs -.-
The admins will be doing name changes again in May, so it looks like you're gonna be Rub Thighs for a few more months {XD}

What will happen if I defeat Xairmo, will I become champion and do I need to give my Gym Leader role or do I only get the Champion title and keep my position?
If you beat everyone you can either become the Champion and your Gym Leader spot opens up for someone else to fill, or you can still be a Gym Leader but be listed as someone who beat the league and made it into the Hall of Fame. Basically you can't be both a Gym Leader and a Champion.

Years
After having exceptional battle with a lot of the trainers. I came to a conclusion that I would like to switch typing. Ice/Bug has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many weaknesses. Ice type is costing me a lot since there isn't a lot of good variant, I was just wondering if you guys allow me to switch to Bug/Electric since my division already have a ice type.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
Years
After having exceptional battle with a lot of the trainers. I came to a conclusion that I would like to switch typing. Ice/Bug has waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many weaknesses. Ice type is costing me a lot since there isn't a lot of good variant, I was just wondering if you guys allow me to switch to Bug/Electric since my division already have a ice type.

I don't see a problem with that, we really do need an electric trainer somewhere too :U Better make that galvantula Krystia :P

Nobody else sees that as a problem, right? We should probably have something in place to limit changing types though, like - once a month, or once every three months and only to open typings or something?

This one really does work because we need an electric trainer though :I 0 in either division is, eesh.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I'm fine with letting Krystia change one of his types.

Makes me wanna change one of my Showdown division types too. But then again, challengers in the Showdown division have been.....really rare these days so why bother

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
I was scoping out that typing for a possible Gym Leadership, but since Rub Thighs is already assuming that role the talk around town seems to be that I'll take the standing championship position anyhow.

No complaints here, I'll gladly keep my Dragon/Fairy/Steel core + Tyranitar.

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Yes, that's fine Sky! I only need to defeat Xairmo, but I think he has died or is ignoring me :( I will not take the Champion spot, being a gymleader with only 2 types is fun.

Polar Spectrum

Years

Makes me wanna change one of my Showdown division types too. But then again, challengers in the Showdown division have been.....really rare these days so why bother

Yeahhhh dude; showdown division has been freakn' desolate. :I Someone either needs to drum up some hype for it, or start going around and jabbing everyone with demands for battles.

Yes, that's fine Sky! I only need to defeat Xairmo, but I think he has died or is ignoring me :( I will not take the Champion spot, being a gymleader with only 2 types is fun.
I was scoping out that typing for a possible Gym Leadership, but since Rub Thighs is already assuming that role the talk around town seems to be that I'll take the standing championship position anyhow.

No complaints here, I'll gladly keep my Dragon/Fairy/Steel core + Tyranitar.

Advantages of being champion:
  • No type-locked team. You face challengers with whatever you beat the whole league with.
  • Challenging opponents, guaranteed. Only people who can beat everyone else get to challenge you.
  • Prestige breh.

Disadvantages of being champion:
  • Less battles. ONLY people who beat everyone else get to face you.
  • Inflexibility. You aren't locked into types, but you are locked into the 6 species you won with.
  • Probably have to wait on a mountain or some shit in the time between challengers.

Lucky#13

Lucky Member
Years

That's kinda how I feel right now.

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
But then again, challengers in the Showdown division have been.....really rare these days so why bother
I don't get why. We're not that ugly. ;-;

Maybe if we have a very noticeable banner to throw in our sigs, and post a lot, something will happen. (Although one may notice I'm pretty much only in the Pokecommunity to throw advice around the league like a monkey.)

Quick, you in the corner, think up something better!

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Moving this discussion to the League thread by Polar's request.

With all the recent additions and changes, and some notable absences, what is our current roster of available types? Were I to replace Kitsuki, I'd probably take the Fairy and leave the Psychic typing in favor of Steel, Bug, Dragon, Water, or Rock.

Polar Spectrum

Years
Moving this discussion to the League thread by Polar's request.

With all the recent additions and changes, and some notable absences, what is our current roster of available types? Were I to replace Kitsuki, I'd probably take the Fairy and leave the Psychic typing in favor of Steel, Bug, Dragon, Water, or Rock.

Here's a list pre-removal of anyone; which I WILL KEEP UP TO DATE DAMMIT SO SWEARETH POLAR. If Kit's gone; you can add one psychic and fairy to that 3DS division list, meaninnnng - well shoot, lol I forgot we have no electric leaders. ANY CHANCE YOU'D LIKE ELECTRIC SKYBERRIES?

If you take Electric, you can choose from any of
Fighting
Flying
Ghost
Grass
Ground
Water
Fire
Normal
Poison
Psychic

And if you don't want electric, you could choose any two of
Fire
Normal
Poison
Psychic

If you wanna balance the 3DS league as much as possible (You don't really have to, but it's an option) these are all the types we're missing in the 3DS half. (that aren't already picked twice in showdown. Steel falls into the "none in 3DS, but already twice in Showdown" category. Sorry :c ) And again; add Kits Psychic and Fairy plus ones to this information.

Poison
Normal
Fire
Electric

Spoiler:

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Didn't Krystia take an Electric type?

I could take Electric but I'd need time to set it up :3

Electric and Grass, maybe?

rob_thijs

Trick Room Master
Years
Here's a list pre-removal of anyone; which I WILL KEEP UP TO DATE DAMMIT SO SWEARETH POLAR. If Kit's gone; you can add one psychic and fairy to that 3DS division list, meaninnnng - well shoot, lol I forgot we have no electric leaders. ANY CHANCE YOU'D LIKE ELECTRIC SKYBERRIES?

If you take Electric, you can choose from any of
Fighting
Flying
Ghost
Grass
Ground
Water
Fire
Normal
Poison
Psychic

And if you don't want electric, you could choose any two of
Fire
Normal
Poison
Psychic

If you wanna balance the 3DS league as much as possible (You don't really have to, but it's an option) these are all the types we're missing in the 3DS half. (that aren't already picked twice in showdown. Steel falls into the "none in 3DS, but already twice in Showdown" category. Sorry :c ) And again; add Kits Psychic and Fairy plus ones to this information.

Poison

Normal
Fire
Electric

Spoiler:

I'm fighting with Poison types lol:P

Polar Spectrum

Years
.... shoot lol

WELL IM TRYING TO KEEP IT UP. Hahah alright, lemme update this... and yeah; Krystia changed to electric... what now?

There needs to be an Electric / Grass that's not a damn rotom form.

Edit: Okay, he's bug electric. So -1 Electric, +1 Ice to that list for 3DS. I'll fixxxit

Last edited:

Polar Spectrum

Years
Sorry for the double, but it's the 24th now, just over 21 days / 3 weeks since Xairmo's been online, I think we should consider that a disappearance. Meaning we have Kitsuki and Xairmo to replace - if y'all are on board with that, that is.

Pretty sure we've got a person or two at least waiting to take a spot though :U So shouldn't be an issue.

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Yeah I suppose it's time to start doing replacements again. Skyberries can fill one spot, what about the other?

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Woot!

I'll gladly assume the position as our token Ground/Dragon Elite then, if that's alright with y'all. I'd leave the preferred format at Singles for a bit, but probably switch to Doubles once I have my team hammered out.

Last edited:

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
Years
If I were to become a leader, what would happen if I became champion?
I'm pretty sure that then you would get to choose whether to stay as a GL/E4, or become champion. (Although I think most of us would prefer it if you stayed as GL/E4, it's a little bit of a mess as it is. [Insert poochyena-chasing-it's-tail emoticon here.])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back