• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Opinions on Pokemon: Changed by me, MA, every week!^_^ POTW!

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
OK! Here's the topic I was talking about, instead of the Opinions on: Salamence topic. Now, here's a place where there's a new Pokemon we talk about every week, chosen by ME and ME only, because I'm in charge of this topic, and things could get outta hand if I let other people do it. So, anyway, here's the opinions for......

VAPOREON!!! Lucky Vaporeons! :cheeky:

I like Vaporeon, especially since they have good stats. I like their figure, and their color. Also because they evolve from Eevee. All in all, I'd rate Vaporeon out of a rubric of 10, 7/10.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
I like Vaporeon a little. Since it's an Eevee evolution, it helps. I don't like how it looks a whole lot, but it's ok. It can learn some good moves too. My friend traded me a lv. 100 Vaporeon on Silver and it had very weak stats. I think that was because it was raised on tons of Rare Candy. :P

My rating: 7/10

Moonlit_Angel

EVIL Queen of Darkness
Years
OK, time for a new Pokemon! It is randomly..... BLISSEY! (Yes, I picked out of a big container, with every Pokemon raffled inside.)

I don't really like Blissey. I just don't. She's too weak.

Years
  • Seen Apr 23, 2013
WEll actually Blissey and Chansey have a whole lot of HP, but they do stink.

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
I like Blissey... I don't know much about battling techniques and stuff, but it's cute and sweet, so that gives me enough of a reason to like it. ^_^;

Mew564

Absol Rocks!!
Years
Yeah, Blissey's cute, but how is being cute gonna help it in a battle? The thing is an idiot.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
bleh, Don't like here. There are better normal type pokemon out there. (btw, I like vaporion, cause she was my very first eevee evo. She was my Ice Queen)

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I'm sort of neutral about Blissey...I've had one on my game, but it hasn't done anything for or against me ever. I must say that I like Chansey better, though, mainly because in a battle between oldskool and non-oldskool, the former always wins. Blissey always felt superfluous to the game in general...but I suppose it's a pretty good pokemon...as I said I'm sort of neutral on it. I don't know what criteria we're all judging these on so...uhh...it is pretty cute, that's a plus...or something [shrugs]

lighterhead2001

Fujiwara-kun unofficially!
Years
Bah!! i hate girafarig i went to a zoo in michigan and you could feed giraffes (sp)

my hand got bit and i almost took a ride on it!! woooah hehe

EDIT:oh yeah rating...for its stats only 8/10

Years
  • Seen Apr 24, 2004
It isn't one of my choices but it would be a good pokemon. IF YOU ARE NUTS. I never liked this pokemon.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Vaporeon: it has a neat design and can learn some interesting combos now (acid armour, baton pass, wish). Yet being one of many pure water types makes it fade into the crowd, plus I'm sick of eeveelution's popularity. 6/10

Blissey: ... GOD I HATE IT. Unfairly high HP AND special defense, and and... I just hate it. Chansey should never had evolved. 2/10

Girafarig: Its stats are so-so, but it can baton pass some nice moves and its attack roster is nice. Despite the freaky tail, I find the giraffe part to be rather adorable. This Pokemon has potential for humor fics/rp's; imagine the tail talking and pulling on the head's ear when he disagrees, or whispering subliminal messages. 8/10

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
Interesting thread idea, I wonder why I never found it earlier :\.

About Girafarig, when I first saw it which I think was in the card game I thought its tail could talk or even help in a battle, lol. I don't know, its stats are alright.. nothing impressive but I do run into them in the wild often enough. 7/10

piglet

ROCK N' Roll
Years
I think Girafarig is ok,he looks kinda cool, i caught a sparkly version on silver so it looked even neater. vaporeon was my first eevee evolution too! ^_^

Years
Vaporeon: hate it with a vengnce. I don't like any of the eevee evoloutions except for Umbreon and Espeon.

Blissey: an odd pokemon that only has use for getting out there and getting hit. it is cute though

Girafarig: this is one I like. Like Espeon, it is a psychic that has the potental to beat Mewtwo. why? it learnes Crunch in the late lvls. go my dark using Psychic pokemon! too bad it doesn't evolve

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
Years
I never bothered to train a Girafarig in the game, probably because I doubted he'd ever learn anything more devastating than Psychic...I supposed he'd just learn some generic Normal and Psychic attacks and that'd be all... He also creeps me out with his little tail creature, especially in stadium 2 because it actually moves and does things...

He's useful for training other pokemon you catch near the Lake of Rage though.

Back