• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Leeeeet's Join! ~ Rooster Teeth/Achievement Hunter Fan Club

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Minecraft has really gone downhill lately for me lately. I just can't get into those episodes anymore like I used to, they've just lost their appeal. I hope they continue their series of 7 Days To die; even though it's similar to Minecraft, I see a lot more potential in that than Minecraft in it's current state.

Years
Minecraft has really gone downhill lately for me lately. I just can't get into those episodes anymore like I used to, they've just lost their appeal. I hope they continue their series of 7 Days To die; even though it's similar to Minecraft, I see a lot more potential in that than Minecraft in it's current state.

I agree on this. There are a few funny moments that happen there and then, but otherwise nothing interesting happens at all. For one i wish Geoff and Gavin actually tested stuff out before making a Let's play around it, and stopped making Let's Plays around getting a huge amount of ore, because clearly Achievement City has almost no ore left.

And yeah i really hope they continue 7 Days to die, if Minecraft continues being boring then i really wouldn't care if it replaced it, since they are somewhat similar.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
You would think that they would actually test that out before a Let's Play. But eh, it is what it is.

I'm going to go watch the GTA Let's Play now, as I haven't gotten a chance to watch it. The title alone is a good enough hook, so hopefully the Let's Play overall will be good!

Years
*peeks in*
Can I join? I just got into it recently and adore the Achievement Hunters and Michael's Rage Quits and their MineCraft segments!

Username: Aurevesque
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Ray
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: I'm not as familiar with the actual people...
Favorite Let's Play: I really like watching the Let's Play Worms. It's amazing how bad Gavin can be, and how lucky Ray is.

Years
*peeks in*
Can I join? I just got into it recently and adore the Achievement Hunters and Michael's Rage Quits and their MineCraft segments!

Username: Aurevesque
Favorite Achievement Hunter Member: Ray
Favorite Rooster Teeth Member: I'm not as familiar with the actual people...
Favorite Let's Play: I really like watching the Let's Play Worms. It's amazing how bad Gavin can be, and how lucky Ray is.

Hey welcome to the club. I would suggest watching their GTA 4 and 5 let's plays, they are really hilarious, even more so than their newer Minecraft episodes.

Years
I've watched a couple of their heists. Gavin's pretty dumb for driving a getaway vehicle into the water. I did like their playing frogger and flying with their bikes after hitting that fencepost!

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
So what did y'all think of today's Minecraft Let's Play? Good change of pace from some of their older one's if I do say so myself.

Years
It was decent, it felt more like a podcast though, mostly cause half the video their screens were black.

I love the Technical Difficulties music, it fits so well, lol.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Updates with the club! So as I'm on vacation now, I finally got some down time to do some updating of the OP for this club. Everyone who hasn't been added to the Member Directory has now been added, as well as the fact that I've added some CSS to it. I'm in the middle of working on it now so it's not complete, but things like the Member Directory look a lot better now in my opinion.

It was decent, it felt more like a podcast though, mostly cause half the video their screens were black.

I love the Technical Difficulties music, it fits so well, lol.

I like it when the Let's Plays act like podcasts at times. Although I'm a little nervous about how many times the game's going to crash considering how many blocks are loaded at one time. But hey, at least it's confirmed that King Gavin will be Episode 121!

Years
I love how the new first post looks! Good job!

I wish King Gavin was sooner, after that i hope they do another second king Let's play.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Ooooh I'm very happy to see they're going to be revisiting the Halo map and actually doing something interesting there. CTF and a few more games with real player interaction? yus. Less of this doing their own thing in corners of the world etc. Although I'm still happy with Monopoly and what we've seen of Mega Tower.

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Ooooh I'm very happy to see they're going to be revisiting the Halo map and actually doing something interesting there. CTF and a few more games with real player interaction? yus. Less of this doing their own thing in corners of the world etc. Although I'm still happy with Monopoly and what we've seen of Mega Tower.

> Sees Anna posted in Rooster Teeth club for the first time in a long time

tumblr_mvenqs9hs41s7mdj8o2_250.gif

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
aw bby ive just been busy and out of state and kind of wanted to catch up before posting but i forget how impossible it really is ;w;

like good god the amount of content is just constantly rising and RTX stuff is coming out and oh hey RWBY's back and looking ♥♥♥♥in legit and now six years of AH holla and whoa did anyone see podcast 281? X-RAY AND VAV CARTOON I NEED THIS SOON

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Wait there's seriously an X-Ray and Vav cartoon coming out?! Like in series form?

And I know right There has just been a butt load of content coming out of them these days, I can barely keep up. The Towerfall Let's Play was incredibly fun to watch; I really like those kinds of LP's - like Speed Runners - where they're having just a ton of fun and don't view it as a chore like Minecraft is currently doing to them.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Yeah they were talking about it- I don't remember who's working on it but pretty sure Lindsay is on board. She- or someone- mentioned it a long time ago, like "this is a cool idea we had and want to do" but nothing else came of that until now! but they did one episode and showed it at RTX and plan on doing more. They said it was like a Saturday morning cartoon style of show. if I watch RTP281 again i'll list all of what they covered but yeah im hyped :D

I feel like maybe they should take a break from Minecraft. I want to say "soon" but they still have so much planned and it's very much a staple show. idk maybe if they do something different in it- like Galacticraft Mars or play with some mods or whatever- it might be more refreshing.

Last edited:

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
This...is just too extraordinary for words to describe. Even Achievement Hunter commented on the video giving it's seal of approval. Nice job by the OP

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
that was beautiful how even
im so impressed by these people

also moving my other comment down ->>
can we just pause to appreciate the glory that is Ryan's past
oh my god i was having a terrible day and then
7 days to die part 3
just
i cant believe

El Héroe Oscuro

Years
Seriously though, someone needs to find that picture of Ryan modeling.

And once they do Anna, you're forced to set that as your avatar.
Spoiler:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THAT, SIR

i have been on the hunt a lil bit but good god i hate people they're being creepy as hell getting into ryan and laurie's facebooks and ew no stop
im just on model agency sites and magazine archives
do it right ffs

Back