• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen 6th Gen Friend Code Sharing Thread (Including Friend Safari)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazekid

Mr. Rager
Years
Just looking to expand my horizon of friends so add me!

If anyone could tell me whats in my safari I'd be grateful!

Friend Code: 3840-7540-6498
IGN: Chris

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
I just wanted to make this announcement again:

If you wish to update your information on the Friend Safari list, please contact myself, Endless, or Cyclone so we can start cutting down on the number of ???? entries on the list.

Thanks people.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Hey everyone! Recently got the game and am looking for a friend for ditto farming! I have a lot of work to do!

FC: 2681 1317 8901

Hope to make some friends!

Hoenn_Waters

Is patiently waiting for ORAS
Years
Hi everyone! I'm not looking for friend safaris, but I wish to add someone who can battle me always! However if you want my safari then that's fine!

Years
  • Age 40
  • Seen Nov 19, 2014
Hi all, add me and i'll add you back.

4210-4734-2372

My safari has a cool pansear, a mighty ivysaur and a special mystery pokemon just for you...

(Will especially love you for any fire/water safari go ninetails and greninja!)

loldamaru

say lol
Years
Hi all, add me and i'll add you back.

4210-4734-2372

My safari has a cool pansear, a mighty ivysaur and a special mystery pokemon just for you...

(Will especially love you for any fire/water safari go ninetails and greninja!)
Your ivysaur was so cool for my starters safari collection

For those who added me, please tell me your IGN so I can tell your safari and other purpose (like battle or trade)
Now, I'm currently looking for this safari
Water: Frogadier and Wartortle
Fire: Magmar and Braixen
Electric: Electabuzz
Grass: Swadloon

Please let me know by send me a PM or VM if you have one of this (especially starter). For those who don't have this but interested in my ghost-type safari, still can add my FC. See on my sig. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2014
My FC is 1349-5683-3459, my in game name is STEEL (Yes, in all caps.), and my account here is STEELDRAGON*

Don't know what my friend safari type is though.

EDIT: My typing is bug, you'll find ledyba and some beautifly but that's pretty much it.

Hi I sent you a private message incase you don't check those I'm writing you on here I've seen its been a few days i think since your last post, but I'm interested in your safari... so my FC is 0190 0234 1747. so if you can add me back please :D

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Hi:

This is my FC 2208-6789-0236 i have no idea which type of safary I have

leave me a message so i can add you back.

DITTO IN MY SAFARI BY THE WAY !!!!

Thanks

Hey, I added you to my list!

My FC: 2681 - 1317 - 8901

EDIT: Damaru, I added you and would like to know what my safari holds! IGN is Maurits

Last edited:

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Once you know all three, go ahead and add your entry using the form in the topic post. If you make any errors, please do not submit a new entry, but let either moderator or myself know and we can correct it. :)

My friend list is rather full ATM, so I'm not seeking to add people presently. As I clear a need for certain Pokémon and Safaris, I may change that. I will help people identify their Safaris provided they know I may delete them afterwards. :)

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2015
I dont know my friend safari yet but if you could help me out that would be great =]

loldamaru

say lol
Years
Hi, I'm XDamaru or Damaru or Mar.
If you want to check your safari, just add me and send me a PM/VM. I'm currently open to safari pokemon checking. :)
See my FC and my pokemon on my signature image below.
IGN: Damaru
I just wanted to make this announcement again:

If you wish to update your information on the Friend Safari list, please contact myself, Endless, or Cyclone so we can start cutting down on the number of ???? entries on the list.

Thanks people.
Also guys, when you know your the three safari pokemon, help Moderators to fixed spreadsheet by contact them and tell your Safari Info.

VincentB27, your safari is GROUND TYPE with Phanpy and Dugtrio
Thank you guys! :D

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2016
Also guys, when you know your the three safari pokemon, help Moderators to fixed spreadsheet by contact them and tell your Safari Info.

VincentB27, your safari is GROUND TYPE with Phanpy and Dugtrio
Thank you guys! :D
I just want to address this briefly. The third Pokémon can and should be included when you post your Friend Safari info. Here's a quick guide on how to get it:

1. Complete the game, becoming the Champion. Post-game content such as the Looker missions in Castelia City is not required for completion, just becoming Champion and entering the Hall of Fame.
2. Find someone willing to check your Safari and give you info on what you have in yours.
3. GET BOTH OF YOU ONLINE AND SEEING EACH OTHER. This is important. Without this, you can't get the third Pokémon or hidden abilities from that Safari.
4. Get your research helper to go to your Safari and report what (s)he sees! You can do the same for that person if needed, as well.
5. Post your information in the spreadsheet. If you have an incomplete entry, update any of us working on the sheet. I'm not a moderator, but I'm helping out with it and have access. :)

Note that, after being "seen", that person doesn't have to ever be online with you again. They have access to your Safari forever.

loldamaru

say lol
Years
I just want to address this briefly. The third Pokémon can and should be included when you post your Friend Safari info. Here's a quick guide on how to get it:

1. Complete the game, becoming the Champion. Post-game content such as the Looker missions in Castelia City is not required for completion, just becoming Champion and entering the Hall of Fame.
2. Find someone willing to check your Safari and give you info on what you have in yours.
3. GET BOTH OF YOU ONLINE AND SEEING EACH OTHER. This is important. Without this, you can't get the third Pokémon or hidden abilities from that Safari.
4. Get your research helper to go to your Safari and report what (s)he sees! You can do the same for that person if needed, as well.
5. Post your information in the spreadsheet. If you have an incomplete entry, update any of us working on the sheet. I'm not a moderator, but I'm helping out with it and have access. :)

Note that, after being "seen", that person doesn't have to ever be online with you again. They have access to your Safari forever.
This very useful, I forgot to tell this. Thank you Cyclone!

VincentB27, and other PC members who added me and still want to know the 3rd slot, please send me a message if you want an online playing together. This will reveal your 3rd pokemon (if only you beat the Elite four). Thanks

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 15, 2014
Hello. I'm looking for a Dark-type safari containing Absol.
My FC is in my signature.
I'll add anybody who PMs me!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
This very useful, I forgot to tell this. Thank you Cyclone!

VincentB27, and other PC members who added me and still want to know the 3rd slot, please send me a message if you want an online playing together. This will reveal your 3rd pokemon (if only you beat the Elite four). Thanks

I just got online again and I will try to stay online for the whole day! (do you have to be in close proximity with each others characters? if so;) I am at the safari waiting! :)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 1, 2014
Do you still online? In my country It has nighttime and I played a lot the whole day. If you still online, let me grab my 3ds to see your 3rd Pokemon.

I am on my 3ds playing Pkm White atm, do I have to be on pkm Y for you to see it? (I am connected to the internet)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back