• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I wanna hit that

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Have you ever looked at someone and immediately thought you wanted to have sex with them? Basically, have you ever lusted for someone you weren't dating?

Sirfetch’d

I think about this every time I visit the picture thread here on PC.

I'm kidding.

To be honest, while I find many people sexy I don't think I have ever looked at someone and pictured myself sleeping with them right away. I am a person who has to become emotionally attached to a person by getting to know them before the thought of sex even crosses my mind.

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
Years
I am a guy......so short answer: yes.

I think it's better that I do not go into detail on this :p. It happens, just not all the time. I have standards, that are very very low, according to my family :(

Shiny Bunnelby

Tolerated, but never celebrated.
Years
I have to develop an attachment for someone before those thoughts find their way in.

But have I seen somebody and thought, "Damn, you perfect ♥♥♥♥er"? Absolutely.

Last edited:

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
No. I find it disrespectful. If I don't know someone, I don't even look at them; I look through them.

Being in a relationship, everyone is androgynous, and I find it disrespectful to envision something so crude.

I've had people ask me if they think they're good-looking, and the most you might get out of me is, "By societal standards, many would find you [un]attractive." I don't actually admit to anything, because I don't have anything to admit.

I also don't gossip about who's super hot, or who I'd let have me, or anything like that. I have more respect for myself and others to basically lower them down to something so poor as sex. As humans, we're better than that, and we're worth more than that. If anyone (other than my boyfriend, obviously) saw me and only thought about getting off, I would be thoroughly disgusted. It's not flattering; it makes me less than a person, and I don't care for such disrespect. People need to be more humble.

I recognize sex to be natural. I do judge people who are promiscuous for the same reasons described above: the devaluation of human worth to a purely carnal level. I just think people place too much emphasis on it than is normal, and people can treat others as "lesser" beings because of superficial face-value. I don't wish that upon anyone.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
E'ry day. Like all the girls that used to go to my high school, like damn. Just damn. And then I befriend even more attractive people and wonder how I ever found other people attractive. And it's an endless cycle.

Because I'm a worthless man who has only one role in life and I can't change that.

Last edited:
Years
On one hand, there are females I tend to feel are attractive on early sight, but not to the point of wanting to have sex with them. I don't have sex anyway, so I don't feel a need to say much else.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
Some of these responses make me feel pretty gross to be a male.

Short answer: no. As shocking as this may sound, I'm not a person who "craves" for sex, as some people might. I've had my fair share of partners during the time frame when I've been sexually active, so I guess that's why I don't really view women in that limelight when I see them. Even with my current girlfriend, I don't look at her and go "damn, I want to hit that" as the thread's title might suggest. I rather just enjoy her company.

Seriously, if you look at a girl and think what the title implies, I'm a little disappointed. It's very...in lack of better words, barbaric in my eyes, and supports the notion that all men are pigs.

Years
Can't say I've gone to any extremes. I find people cute or pretty. But no sex. I can't even imagine kissing them! I tend to pick out things I like about people in a completely platonic way. Like for instance, Scarlett Johansson's face. I like and envy it; I'm sure she's a nice person. But that's as far as it goes.

Honest

Hi!
Years
No. I might look at a woman and think that she has a great butt or has great boobs. But I don't even consciously thinking about having sex with them. Honestly, that's disgusting and pathetic in my eyes, if that's where you jump immediately. Get a Gatorade.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jun 13, 2023
God yes. There's this new waitress who always looks at me when I stare out of the kitchen. I'm not looking directly at her, but our eyes meet and its like.....

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
There's this friend of mine I've known for about 5 years who I want to have sex with so badly. Last time I saw her in a club she teased me so much and ugh idek.

Years
Didn't expect you to make this kind of thread Nathan.

Yeah, as a normal heterosexual male I do it very often.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
eh. heh. heh.

I tend not to look at someone and want to sleep with them unless I'm pretty intoxicated. I can see someone and think "wow, they're pretty hot" but usually the connection to sex just isn't made. I guess like Belldandy I find it sorta disrespectful and just... idk. I can't think of any word other than "crude" to look at someone and immediately want to shag them.

Nathan said:
Have you ever looked at someone and immediately thought you wanted to have sex with them? Basically, have you ever lusted for someone you weren't dating?

You've just compared two entirely different things. You can sleep with someone who you've neither just met nor are dating, haha. In fact that describes the majority of people that I've slept with.

elheroeoscuro said:
Some of these responses make me feel pretty gross to be a male.

It definitely isn't just men that do this, although I do feel like some men could do with toning it down more than a wee bit.

Years
It's one of the first questions I ask myself when I see or meet a girl "Do I want to have sex with this woman?" and then subsequently "Do I want to be friends with this woman?"
It's not a disrespectful thing by any means, it's my own internal classification I guess.

It definitely isn't just men that do this, although I do feel like some men could do with toning it down more than a wee bit.

I just feel like the majority of men simply fail to acknowledge the different mental patterns and thought processes that women have. The first step in not coming off as a douchebag when approaching women is to understand they think differently than you So it's not that it needs to be toned down as much as it needs to be understood why, and the toning down becomes super obvious.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
Yes, quite often as well, especially in my teenage years. I learned how to control my raging hormones as I grew older but I do still have those tendencies occasionally.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017
Eh, give people some credit. Sure, some people are all about the sex, but I'd like to think a majority of people who do have these thoughts do not only think sex: in tandem with these thoughts could be like "they're so attractive I want to get to know them, date them, stand in their presence, etc...and then maybe shag." I don't think anyone intentionally wants to disrespect anyone.

Not that I would know, but a lot of relationshipy feelings I would assume start based on initial physical attraction, so I'd think these thoughts are pretty common, just maybe not to the degree of villainy some make it out to be.

Back