• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Earth and Sky: Return to Lethia (M)

Years
No worries.

Morty seems to be out of it for now, So I went ahead and posted.

If you move yourself to the vendors room Wolf, you can find me there.

Also, an announcement.

We have had 2 active Players to the RP drop from the RP due to life or dis-intrest.
-Sam
<Challenger>
Thus, to the remaining players go the Spoils.

There are 4 badge component's up for grabs to the first 4 people belonging to the RP to post.
In other words, After my post in the main IC, the next 4 poster's will receive 1 badge component which I will add to their roster without challenge or event. I'll later pass the badge parts off to them in story.

I'll edit the team roster once more when I get back into it.

Last edited:

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
My character is on the boat trying to look for Shadoan, while Gold, Silver and Crystal are alone at the canteen. It will be a danger leaving Gold and Silver alone? O.o
So Quto please tell me something how my character meets yours if you are already advanced.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Rumble between Gelius and Kyogre is in this moment starting.
Its currents after the battle will send Gelius, Gold, Silver and Crystal to Vendor area... of course unconscious.
Don't lose the full detail.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
Two things to point out... @Gelius3
A) I'm really struggling keeping up with your posts. Like seriously what the hell is happening?
B) You've literally seen about 3 legendary pokémon in an inpost time of about 1-2 days. JUST WHO THE FRIDGE IS GELIUS? IS HE A SUPERHERO OR SOMETHING? WHY IS KYOGRE HERE NOW? JUST WHAT THE FUDGE!
C) (I didn't mention a third point?) Are you high? Your posts are insane (I don't know whether it's good insane or mentally insane yet...)
P.s - Not being a critic, actually find some amusement in reading your posts.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
Sorry... but i don't have nothing to do.
I will slow down... Sorry!
And my bio says that he was going to protect the legendary form all the evil team and i did not remember nothing...
So if you give me ideas... i will to be thankfull...
and i was bored and nothing more.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
I am thinking about this rp, and im starting to think it is not the kind of rp i thought it was. I don't think I will continue. Sorry bout this.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
I am thinking about this rp, and im starting to think it is not the kind of rp i thought it was. I don't think I will continue. Sorry bout this.

How sad. Ignore my being nosey if you will, but what lead you to that conclusion? Is it simply the pace at which we're going at, or perhaps some other factor?

Years
Well, I was going to issue a time skip to get to Lethia Immediately.

Or attempt to really soon.

As for eeveeandmew, if you were thinking ways to steak the other teams pokemon, death and survival; it's something were getting too or trying too.

The last iteration, I had everyone try to go their seperate ways and I designed challenges for each one, however the idea didn't take off; recognizing at the time people preferred to be together which is why in this iteration I wanted to establish teams and if we had too, muster a large alliance across every team available.

Moving onto another concern that has bugged me, Gelius; There is no need to make multiple post's to make up for all the time you lost in Earth and sky, regardless if you have extra time on your hands man. Just make the attempt to perform it all in one post, it is very difficult to follow through your story and even harder for the rest of us to piece together where everything is. If you wanted to do something like you did, you could have shoved it all into one post and used plot totems saying this is where your character was in the plot.

If you have too much time on your hands and want to make more posts while roleplaying, you are free to join multiple other RP's if you prefer like pokemon oddessy or the ancient old timey one that seems to have existed here on Pkmn Community for years, pokemon academy. There are even forum boards availble outside of pokemon community that are pure RP's to where you can apply for and act out multiple characters.

I want to initiate the first time skip to our arrival to Lethia where we're turned loose to the town..

Last edited:
Years
Alright, on the main post, I have made some changes/updates.

I have removed the names of our 3 players, which includes the freshly departing eeveeandmew unless she's staying, which due to her last post here, I guess not.

Up until now in the IC it has been puppies and sunshine for now until we hit the mainland.

I'm about to go ahead and perform the time skip. So if I skip things ahead now and someone becomes confused or otherwise, please don't panic or leave for loosing track, you can contact me or ask around back in the OOC here.

Ontop of that, I took the libertry to change the badge icons. The reason being is because I had a set of icons made before I resurrected the RP into this new iteration. My laptop's hard drive crashed to the point where I couldn't retrieve the lost information. I had icons made for Luna Roots, Kash Seeds, Star Drops and a couple other handy items including the badge components.

I had intended to have each team keep track of an inventory system along with their items, and THAT still may be a thing, it depends how things play out for now.

manadhon

RTX-008L
Years
As long as I can keep up with my rather minimal nonsense (at this point), I'm fine. Oh, and sorry to hear about your laptop as well.

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
fine to me! BTW quto no worries just stay cool down. thats what i do!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
I took the liberty to do this...

lithea_character_by_logicalcabbage-d7t439p.png

Gelius3

Certified Idiotic Potato
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
cool! i like it and would like to do one but im too lazy to do!

Back