• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Film Last Movie You Watched?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Codin

Mel Brooks movies are always great classics.

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Boyhood. put my expectations way too high and I was thoroughly disappointed. got pretty much a basic, cliche-ridden drama after looking past the initial gimmick. 2.5/5.

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Hercules(2014)

The one with Dwayne Johnson. Although it doesnt follow the legend itself, the reason of it is explained in the movie. And omg, such a nice popcorn flick and action scenes are great!

Would buy the DVD/Blu-ray :P

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Aug 11, 2014
22 Jump Street. Entertaining but not as good as the first, I feel. It still somehow delivered, as it forced a few laughs and chuckles from me.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Watched Cheap Thrills on Amazon Instant Video the other night. It was actually a pretty good movie, unlike anything I have seen before. I did not see the ending coming, and I would love to see a sequel. It was a lot better than I thought it would be, especially if you like dark comedy.

Had a Mean Girls marathon the other night, and watched the first Mean Girls which was of course amazing. Then I attempted to watch Mean Girls 2, which kind of sucked...had. Such a disappointment after how great the original Mean Girls was put together.

Went to see the new Hercules movie with some friends the day after I got back. I'd give it a 4/10. It had some good parts and good fight scenes, but it was classic "The Rock" cheesy for the most part and they tried too hard to make certain parts humorous.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I rewatched Anastasia the other night. Can't believe that's not a Disney movie, shocked every time...

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
Drive. pretty good. great great great atmosphere, and it looked amazing, but it was kinda droll really. pretty brutal, too. saw it described as the first 'chillwave' thriller and I thought that was apt. Ryan Gosling is amazing in it.

Kameken

URYYYYYYYYY
Years
How to Train Your Dragon 2

Spoiler:

100.5/100

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Shawshank Redemption, as part of an English class area of study. Can't believe I haven't watched it before, such a great movie. Maybe I should get back into actively watching movies..

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Cabin in the Woods.

At first it didn't really appealed to me, but my girlfriend wanted to watch it so why not, right?
But then the concept and the plot twist made me change my mind, it's such a great movie and it's really innovative^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back