• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

psst...come here kid....I have something for you....(OPEN AGAIN! ...SORT OF....)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
yup i turn 17 today

Then allow me to right it out instead of just hitting the congratulations icon on the pss.....
happy happy happy birthday!
Besides the two freebies you mentioned, look through my entire shop and find 3 more things you would like as a birthday present. They can be any 3 that I'm offering anywhere in the shop:)

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Then allow me to right it out instead of just hitting the congratulations icon on the pss.....
happy happy happy birthday!
Besides the two freebies you mentioned, look through my entire shop and find 3 more things you would like as a birthday present. They can be any 3 that I'm offering anywhere in the shop:)

Thnx !! thnx !!!!!!!! thnx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
Can you give me a 6iv goodra,6iv cloyster,5iv aegislash

And thnx for this offer

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
Years
I don't need the spewpa as the person who wanted it didn't need it anymore but I'll take the shiny noivern and shiny goomy if that's not too much and if they're 6 iv

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
Years
Sorry bout that as I was busy perhaps when I pm u I'll be ready.if it's a trophy shiny then which ones among all the shinies in your list is 6 iv? I won't take the trophy shiny as its not 6 iv

Years
Sorry bout that as I was busy perhaps when I pm u I'll be ready.if it's a trophy shiny then which ones among all the shinies in your list is 6 iv? I won't take the trophy shiny as its not 6 iv

I only have a little bit longer before I have to go to work. And the only 6iv ones in the freebie section are noivern, trevenant, malamar, and goodra

EmpoleonMaster014

Pokemon collecter
Years
fine ill take noivern and goodra. Looks like i cannot catch u as i am outside of my home. Its 6:30p.m. in Malaysia and perhaps ill catch u in 4-5 hours time.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
did i ever message you about your level ball houdour? i thought i got back to you but maybe i didn't. anyway it's ready. :) i also got a love ball Cherubi for you too

Years
did i ever message you about your level ball houdour? i thought i got back to you but maybe i didn't. anyway it's ready. :) i also got a love ball Cherubi for you too

Hmm I'm not even sure if you did or not:) I don't remember either. I have a terrible memory, XD. Did I owe you anything? Or did I already give it to you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back