• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2011] Pokémon Ruby Destiny - Life of Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
I agree with your enthusiasm but since it's not finished, it can't really be higher than the Progressing Hacks page.

KieronGames

May be more active
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Nov 24, 2012
yeah so what it took me 2 months to complete the beta just because it was so good(and i got stuck XD)

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
I agree with your enthusiasm but since it's not finished, it can't really be higher than the Progressing Hacks page.

Not true. There are plenty of hacks in the Hacks Showcase that aren't finished. DJG probably just doesn't want his thread to move there quite yet.

The requirements for Hacks Showcase are pretty much the same, except that you need some sort of playable game to get in there.

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
Years
The last modernizations are very good, I really surprise myself to each great idea that you have, it is one of the hacks with a more complex, and well elaborated history that I know, I really congratulate you for the great work and I hope to see more some novelties shortly, and I have a question:
are you sacrificing pokémons spriters, to place the main characters' boxfaces when they speak or which is the method that you this using to do that?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
are you sacrificing pokémons spriters, to place the main characters' boxfaces when they speak or which is the method that you this using to do that?

Remember that there are 25 empty Pokémon slots; I presume that he's using those. At least, I think so.. xD

U.Flame

Maker of Short Games
Years
No, one day I was bored so I started messing around. While on Pokepic I saw that he's doing exactly what he always does when inserting Pokemon: replace unobtainable Pokemon. Only instead of replacing them with other Pokemon, he's replacing them with people's faces.

Years
  • Seen Jul 31, 2009
These downloads don't have the complete game.. if you look on the guide tool (fourth download) it goes up to chapter 3..

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
These downloads don't have the complete game.. if you look on the guide tool (fourth download) it goes up to chapter 3..
Maybe guide tool yeah but djg scripted just Chapter 3 :D Ya see he has to write chapter before he can script it :)

Not true. There are plenty of hacks in the Hacks Showcase that aren't finished. DJG probably just doesn't want his thread to move there quite yet.
Yeah djg said that. Probably he'll move it after he finishes it

Years
  • Seen Sep 12, 2010
i already talked to light in front of sinister woods then i went there again and he walked up to me, i talked to him it was trainer tips. Also some of the signs arent updated and stuff.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
2iae83s.jpg

Hai pipz...
It's been a while since my last update...
Anyways... I finally finished scripting all major events in the aircraft...
It took me a while, but meh~ :P

icsarb.jpg

Also...
I added two new musics in the game.
I inserted some new trainer sprites as well...

Also, can we please stop the discussion about the hack going to the Hack Showcase, please?

That would be all for now so thanks~

---oOo---​

I meant that the story is done not the scripting :D
Anyways I think seeing you how hard you're working is very inspirational :)
I really wish you the best of luck :)

Oh, I see...
Well, thanks~

Really? How do you know Number Prince? (I'm saying this as a question, not an argument)

Oh...After the event. See? This is why I wanted to see the script if I couldn't experience it.

You'll see that script in the next beta.
Don't worry~

Now I get it... at first, (Before going through
the final event of the Beta) I thought that the DO actually attacked the Academy in the First Beta.
(And in Beta 1, I also thought that the DO is the only Evil Organisation in the Hack.)

You're getting at least half of it. ;)

The last modernizations are very good, I really surprise myself to each great idea that you have, it is one of the hacks with a more complex, and well elaborated history that I know, I really congratulate you for the great work and I hope to see more some novelties shortly, and I have a question:

Thanks for your appreciation. :)
And yes, I am 'sacrificing' the other PKMN sprites which are useless in the hack for those portraits...

Remember that there are 25 empty Pokémon slots; I presume that he's using those. At least, I think so.. xD

I don't know how to use those 25 free slots, though... :\

That's what betas mean...
An incomplete game where you'll have a taste of what the full game will be like...

i already talked to light in front of sinister woods then i went there again and he walked up to me, i talked to him it was trainer tips. Also some of the signs arent updated and stuff.

You're playing an older version of the game...

---oOo---​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back